March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Show your twins!

Comments

• LiaRose1435LiaRose1435 Posts: 720 Member
    Caleb's twins Lydia and Jacob Vatore
    037Txxx.png
    QRx38z5.png
    Am I too lost to be saved?
    Am I too lost?
  • auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    Here is Lilith and Caleb Vatore as children in my victorian save. I have them aged down to children and living with their father (can't remember his name right now). They live in the same house and share the bedroom with the two twin beds. Their dad is teaching them to be evil but Caleb isn't so sure he wants to be like his dad and sister. It's one of my favorite saves. I just wish my sims didn't have cell phones in that save.
    vOB2ao8.jpg
    ZSAdto2.jpg

I don't have any twins in the families I'm playing at the moment that were born in the game but I do have the sextuplets in my main save.
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,943 Member
    I'm only a New Member so can't post photos sadly.

I've got three save games going on. In one save game, I have a set of twins, Alicia and Maddie Farnley. In another, I allocated "On a Ley Line" to the family I'm playing. Six kids, three sets of twins. Eliza and Emily, Eddie and Elijah, Evelyn (girl) and Elliot, all surnamed Smith. I've not had any higher than twins. I always age babies up ASAP as their crying is really annoying.
  • DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    @Lucy_Henley Being a new member is annoying ;-; hope you get to 50 points soon! I just had the same problem a few days ago and not being able to post images is the most frustrating thing. Please save this thread though because I would love to see your families when you can post pics! And I can definitely relate to the wanting to age up babies. I've set the time babies are babies to 1 day in my game. xD

@LiaRose1435 Those twin toddlers are adorable and I love their eyes, especially the boys bright blue ones.

@auroraael14 Very interesting to see the Vatores as kids! Seems like a very interesting gameplay you have going on there.
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • samemiesamemie Posts: 1,623 Member
    edited April 2018
    I'm only a New Member so can't post photos sadly.

I've got three save games going on. In one save game, I have a set of twins, Alicia and Maddie Farnley. In another, I allocated "On a Ley Line" to the family I'm playing. Six kids, three sets of twins. Eliza and Emily, Eddie and Elijah, Evelyn (girl) and Elliot, all surnamed Smith. I've not had any higher than twins. I always age babies up ASAP as their crying is really annoying.

I too would love to see your twin pics when you become a full member :)
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    Okay, I'm ready to jump in this thread now, I got my first twins! Just the other day, Dracula's bride #2, Ratna, bore him twin heirs, Carmilla and Claudia. The other brides were quite jealous and still compete to bear him the son he wants.

Here are the girls. Carmilla is on the left, Claudia on the right. Carmilla seems to have an easier nature, though independent, and tends to be happier, while Claudia is a tiny force to be reckoned with and seems to have a special hateful, dirty look for everyone but her sister. She is wild and untameable and a little terrifying.
    LSTaMw6.png

For a thousand more pics, click below. I went a little picture crazy, haha.

Here they are, sitting with their father. It would seem that they were unhappy with the butler that day. Vlad has that homicidal look. They very nearly had to replace that butler, but bride #3 loves to toy with him so Vlad let him survive.
    hRQrgxL.png

Here are the girls with their mother, Ratna. As you can see, Claudia is giving her the stink eye. That child is evil.
    PjCWTI6.png

The fam.
    tFzDamx.png

They're really quite cute, they have a lot of personality.
    dKgy8VT.png

...Although I get the idea that Claudia can sometimes influence her sister.
    vpQ4T8o.png

Claudia's mum wanted a hug. She was horrified and protested, while Carmilla dared their father to interject.
    y0hXw6V.png

How dare she!
    TvCgtPA.png

Claudia stands her ground, alone, against both parents...
    ZrSODBk.png

Her father is not used to being challenged. Mum is quietly proud.
    P8KIiY5.png

"You will NOT tell me what to do!" (Seriously, I'd swear she's The Devil.)
    lipBGwG.png

Meanwhile, Carmilla goes back to being happy and sweet.
    p1EtHSh.png

...Or DOES she?
    W3cMJim.png

They do enjoy each other's company. Respectfully. <3
    8vpkaCq.png
    rZdsi0G.png
    #Team Occult
  • dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    LiELF wrote: »
    lipBGwG.png

WOW. Claudia is something else! Are you sure Vlad needs a son? She looks like she could handle taking over on her own.

She'd probably get along with my Nik.
    I say 'get along'...
    maybe more of a synchronised hate.

QhFEZ6s.png
    wuZ29db.jpg
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    I'll start out saying that I create all of my families fully complete in CAS whenever I start a new save, so these twins aren't a result of actual lucky (or maybe unlucky ;) ) pregnancies, just my own choice to make some twins. :) I haven't made any triplets yet, but I really want too, but I have no time to play the game right now, so it'll probably be a month or so before I get around to that.

Here's one duo I adore; Cadence and Jayden.
    He1pHZb.png

I think they're super funny, because there isn't really a good one and a bad one. They kind of just rotate and one will the the easy one on one day, then they'll be a monster the next and vise versa. :D

Like here, Cadence makes a mess in the middle of the Fashion District during Geekcon.
    jXTwxUy.png

Then Jayden copies her.
    o73s0yr.png

But only Jayden gets scolded by mom, while Cadence acts completely innocent. :D
    2ZUpLPR.png

I've got another set, but I need to find their good screenshots, so I'll be back later. :D
    edited April 2018
    @LiELF Your vampires look incredible! Seems like a very interesting gameplay, the twins are adorable but vaguely threatening. Also @dreamprisoner that response is gold! xD
    She looks like she could handle taking over on her own.
    I second that :lol:
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,820 Member
    @LiaRose1435 they are so cute.
    @LiELF Claudia looks she could do with or without her family ha.

I had to look I don't have multiples that often but I have a couple favorites.
    41334816052_cf69b0f049_c.jpg
    Naylani in the swimwear and her sister Ellody they are Pancakes.
    40122120505_355613c49b_c.jpg
    And Destiny and Lucy Bachman who I always get mixed up I believe Lucy is the one in the back, they have cousins that are twins but I don't have any good recent pics of them.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    @LiELF Your toddlers look amazing and seem somewhat scary. I love the story that goes along with the family. :)
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    Thank you, everyone! I do believe that Claudia's story will be an interesting one.

LiELF wrote: »
    lipBGwG.png

WOW. Claudia is something else! Are you sure Vlad needs a son? She looks like she could handle taking over on her own.

She'd probably get along with my Nik.
    I say 'get along'...
    maybe more of a synchronised hate.

QhFEZ6s.png
    wuZ29db.jpg

Nik might be just right for Claudia one day! Hmm... Perhaps she would make him immortal...if she didn't try to eat him first. But then again, his angry blood is probably just to her taste and worth immortalizing. Together they would rule all of SimNation! >:):D

And you're right, of course, that Dracula doesn't need a son. But he's quite old fashioned, you see, so he seems to think he does. His #3 bride had a daughter too, so now there are three little girls, and bride #1 can't seem to conceive so she's taken to visiting old Vlad Straus over in Forgotten Hollow to see if he can complete the deed for her in secret. She was always loyal to Dracula and used to be considered the top bride, but her status has slipped since #2 had twins. She's desperate. Now she's planning a way to either lock #2 out in the sun or make a potion to turn her mortal... while she tries frantically to conceive the son that Drac wants so she can regain her status. If she succeeds, what will become of the girls? But Claudia is probably the key to Drac's undoing, she is the wild card. Maybe one day she'll free them all. Either that or she'll totally take over. I'm sensing some dark times ahead. ;)
    #Team Occult
  • TrashDeBluncTrashDeBlunc Posts: 85 Member
    edited April 2018
    wgpOfCX.jpg

I popped back in game for a little while, after posting about my first set of triplets today! I come bearing a picture of all three being lil' couch potatoes! Triplets Dorothy, Anthony, and Catherine have snacks while their older brother George tries to get some homework done!
  • TrashDeBluncTrashDeBlunc Posts: 85 Member
    @LiaRose1435 Who is their other parent? And are they on the gallery? So pretty, and still toddlers, but so pretty?!
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    I love seeing everyone's twins and triplets! Also, I love to check out the names you all give them and how most of the times you try to make them have sense together (I do that a lot as well), it's fun.

I've had a lot of twins and triplets over the years but here is a selection of some of my favourites to play with.
    All born in game to sims I created myself.

Aannia and Aallia Kim-Joyeux
    Here is when they just moved out from their parents house and rented a cheap apartment in San Myshuno together.
    TAS5C0N.jpg

Ajay and Aman Prakash
    They are so much fun to play, full of energy kids.
    Since they have slightly different hair colour and eye colour, I assumed they were non identical twins (duh) but when they become teens, they really have the exact same face (despite the hair and eye colour difference)
    39JeuTL.jpg

Kai and Kale Kaase
    As teens, they are great to play. Really social and nice guys that love to be in clubs and know everyone in town.
    vs6dYIm.jpg

Jungle and Sea Abioye-DeLuca
    These two little girls are crazy as toddlers, a lot of fun to play with. Their mum and dad are always so stressed (they also have another set of twins who are children at the moment).
    gzx2kvJ.jpg
    Sea is grimacing in that picture and her mouth looks weird but she is super cute in game

Mario and Dario Kale
    Very naughty twins, always planning pranks for their next school day.
    NjeUgBZ.jpg

Azar and Sajad Ghorbani
    Left their hometown together to pursue their dreams. Azar is gorgeous and is a very talented pianist.
    VyzJgqs.jpg

Nymeria, Olive, and Leia Waterhouse
    The triplets that my simself had the only time I played with her properly. I kept the triplets in different saves as YA because I really like them but it freaks me out to play with my simslef or any of her children :D
    bnRnYca.jpg
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
    @ListentoToppDogg I like your twins, toddlers are always adorable in the Sims 4 (well.. most of them xD) and I like how you chose to have them be the same character rather than having one evil one and one good one or one wild one and one calm one like people normally do.

@RedDestiny92 I like the selfie picture of your twins. You're not the only one mixing up sims twins and forgetting which is which, I get that too when they look a lot alike and constantly need to check my family trees. :P

@TrashDeBlunc Congratulations on your first triplets! Have fun (or good luck :tongue:) raising them. ^_^

@AlbaWaterhouse I love how you dress your sims! As well as how you made the pictures, you can see their facial features and similarities well this way. I think the triplet girls are especially interesting since you can tell they're sisters but they look unique still.
    I've not had any triplets in Sims 4 yet. I've had them in Sims 3, but Sims 3 is messed up for me right now (annoying, but not a huge loss when I have Sims 2 and 4). I've seen that there are cheats for multiple births so I will try them! In my third Sims 4 save game (not the Farnleys or Smiths, this family are based in San Myshuno) the mom is pregnant (she already has two kids, one bio and one adopted), perfect opportunity. Hope it works...
    What are the requirements to become a full member? According to my profile I have 57 points and 17 comments, 19 posts in total. According to the post one of the Gurus made in January, I should meet the minimum requirements... hmmm. Better go and find some discussions and comment any old crap on them to build my stats :D :D :D
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,820 Member
    @AlbaWaterhouse oh I really like the names you've chosen, I haven't had triplets in while as far as I remember.
    @DinowCookie that's one of my favorites :) ha I don't know why I do I raised these sims but sometimes I can't keep up with twins and their cousins Xander and Xavier even though one is a vampire and one is human I never know which is which lol. Nice to have those family trees, I also take pics in game and will make a note of who is who in the title but when I posted this pic I wasn't in game and completely blinked on their names meh.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    https://imgur.com/Out1iLP

Please say this works. Please say this works. This should be an image of Eliza and Emily Smith on a jog...

Ugh. Can't get it to work.
    So it sort of works... how do I embed the image so it shows up in the post as opposed to just a link??

Out1iLP

testing.. testing...
    edited April 2018
    Haha it's okay @Lucy_Henley, we can see the image when we click the link. When you're a member you get the option to post an image, you can add the image link to the field that sais "Image URL"

GSdq1D0.png

Out1iLP.jpg

And your text will look like this:

bB65p1k.png

I mean I want the image to show up in the post rather than just be a link to an Imgur page.
  • MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    Just within this one legacy, I've already had way too many twins for my liking; most of the births I've had so far has been twins. How. Why. Two sets of alien twins, and two sets of human twins... dear lord.

Don't get me wrong, twins are cool, but wasn't that supposed to be an uncommon thing?

I still love them though.
    So, first up I've got these alien twins! From abduction, of course. Names are Frigg and Odin; this generation kinda had a norse mythology name theme going on, hah.
    16_11_2017_0_35_03_by_magdaneela-dc8zrjh.png

And when they're older:
    27_11_2017_21_29_41_by_magdaneela-dc8zrr0.png

Sure, you get to see their human forms too, why not.
    30_11_2017_18_49_17_by_magdaneela-dc8zs3h.png
    They do take a lot after their father.

From the following generation, their sister also somehow had a pair of twins. Ravn and Kråke, or, translated to English, Raven and Crow. Still vaguely keeping up the norse theme, I guess.
    dorks_by_magdaneela-dc8zzm5.png
    03_04_2018_22_15_05_by_magdaneela-dc8zsa1.png
    Besides the hair color, I'm pretty sure they're identical? I love them. I also have absolutely no idea how to pick a heir between the two.

Then, from the alien twins' human brother Snorre, I received not one, but TWO separate pairs of twins. I guess he's really fertile.

Here's Inger and Ingrid:
    16_04_2018_17_17_14_by_magdaneela-dc8zs56.png

And Saga and Sagn, from another alien abduction... apparently that runs in the family.
    16_04_2018_19_22_17_by_magdaneela-dc907d1.png

Come think of it, generation 3 has been nothing but twins so far. It's kinda silly.

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr