Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Show your twins!

Comments

• DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    @takenbysheep Thank you! Glad you enjoyed my pictures. I love how your twins look alike :D also I really like the fact that you're playing with some of the pre-made Sims from the game as well ^_^
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • simlandersimlander Posts: 196 Member
    edited April 2018
    I create a lot of twins in CAS but here are the ones I currently have who were born in-game (I haven't altered their looks):

I've got Lina (the one with glasses) and Nina Caliente (granddaughters of Nina Caliente and Don Lothario). Lina has twin boys born in-game as well (no mods), they're currently babies so I don't have pics of them yet. I think a sim being a twin increases their chance of having twins.
    2rdyarm.png
    EDIT: I just realized that Lina and Nina have two moms and no dad so there's no way they were born in game! Also, their mother is Giuliana Bidot, who's the older half-sister of the two sets of Bidot-twins below.

Then I have Anna Kate and Aron Konrad Gilchrist:
    ixvwqg.png

And lastly I've got the Bidot twins, Cicero and Cosmo.:
    auiexg.png

They also had older brothers who were twins, Jacobo and Lorenzo.
    2a4wzdl.pngo6fjh2.png

EDIT: If anyone's interested, you can see the Bidot family tree here
    Post edited by simlander on
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    edited April 2018
    I have installed the MC command center. So you think that is what causes the many twins?

@takenbysheep, great screenshots!

@simlander, your twins look great.
    @illusie Was just discussing this with some other MCCC users and they confirm that it seems the mod causes for many more twins to occur than in the base game.
    I actually forgot some twins from my game.

The Straud twins, with their father on the left and their mother on the right for reference. Marisol and Hector look nothing alike even though they're twins.
    hAjg8lU.png

I also forgot that two sims in my Goth family are actually twins. These are Damian and Leticia
    a0cS7hJ.png

And these are the twins Arabella and Juniper, who are daughters to Alice and Erik from the Spencer-Kim-Lewis household. They're not the.. greatest looking sims :lol:
    VUyEGnz.png

• LissyK9LissyK9 Posts: 205 Member
    @DinowCookie I actually like Arabella and Juniper, they look very dramatic!
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    @illusie Was just discussing this with some other MCCC users and they confirm that it seems the mod causes for many more twins to occur than in the base game.

No wonder I have so many twins and triplets. Interesting to know that is the cause.

@DinowCookie, I love how you made the pictures of your sims so you can see them grow up.
    I especially love your vampire twins!
  • dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    edited April 2018
    I had twins accidentally when I installed the risky woohoo mod. I didn't know Frieda and Heinrich would get up to that when I wasn't playing them. They had Frederique and Liselotte. Lise is a lot more introverted than her sister Frederique, a high maintenance prima donna who is trying to tie down Don Lothario, without losing her mind with jealousy.
    EzAprTZ.jpg

Cassandra Goth and Mansfield had twin boys Royce and Langston. They were teens in a previous save, but I aged them down when I revamped my game. Langston is a booksmart loner, and thinks he's a lot smarter than his half-wit brother Royce, who only cares about looking good in flamboyant colours.
    sKX5FuK.jpg

And then my babies- okay not my babies, but the babies of my first sim Ebenezer, so basically mine. Nikolas and Beejay:
    I mean... Nikolas pretty much speaks for himself,
    mnSRSI9.jpg
    wQQ0MBL.jpg
    srvN9Vv.jpg
    Beejay is going to be his dad's prodigy and take over as Mafia boss, which he doesn't want to do, and which Nikolas really does. Nik has a little anger issue that his dad knows would get in the way, though.
    c6FovjZ.jpg
    bDWFPkW.jpg
    2KNL2uT.jpg
    Poor Beejay
    4HUVOGp.jpg
    @dreamprisoner The screenshots of your angry kid are hilarious! I like how the two girls are identical twins and the other two twins look awesome as well.
  • samemiesamemie Posts: 1,623 Member
    edited April 2018
    @DinowCookie Aw thank you, that's so sweet, glad you liked it :)

Also, about the MCCC thing, I too have found I've had a lot more multiples with that mod. From what I understand it makes the percentage even based on whatever you set your maximum allowed births to (so, if you set triplets as the maximum then it's 33% for each one, single, twins or triplets, if you set quads as the maximum it's 25% etc etc). The sets of twins I shared all happened within the first 4 pregnancies of my legacy (and the 4th, a single, was only that way because there was only one household slot left). I've opted to set my own number and gender of babies with a random number generator now so that I don't have so many multiples.

edit: about the identical twins thing, I do vaguely remember seeing that setting, will have to check that and see what percentage it's set to. Maybe I've just been unlucky with having no identicals.
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,210 Member
    I'd post my triplets, since one of them is still alive in my game, but I think I only have screenshots of two of them.
    Here are the currently living twins.

Amita and Sunita Kumar
    EdihL1mm.png?1

Joel and Russ Yomin
    Xz3dogpm.png?1W0cQWA3m.png?1qJOTMPQm.png?1
    I've always assumed Russ lost the alien appearance because they're actually only three-quarters alien

Celia and Kara yomin (Joel's daughters)
    4QtiK3hm.png?1p2Peg8Sm.png?1ULXyVHBm.png?1CjpIp9Zm.png?1

Harry and Hikaru Kibo
    PvUqNV3m.png?1yfv2JVsm.png?1

Hoshi and Jack Kibo (younger siblings of Harry and Hikaru)
    Another pair of twins who really don't look much alike. Parents are Penny Pizzazz and Akira Kibo.
    pe2aEnDm.png?1SABpyN5m.png?1
    image.png
  • MrSpacemanMrSpaceman Posts: 382 Member
    All those boys are sons of one mother.

f832e46094b6.png

054e441e05ce.png
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    Here are some of my twins in my current game.

PQONfS7.png
    NnnTjwH.png
    Tate (top) and Jared Richards

Here's a pic of them as toddlers
    KKr3GoD.jpg
    These two were my first set of born in game twins

3GSV4ay.png
    f6P8qUx.png
    My second set of born in game twins are Tessa (top) and Julia Richards. They're the nieces of Tate and Jared and the daughters of the sim in my avatar pic.
    They're genetic clones of their mother, who is herself an identical twin (she wasn't born in game but created specifically as a partner for the sim in my avatar, with an identical twin to be a partner for another of my male sims). However, they have their father's hair colour.
    t3oIlGN.jpg
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    @elanorbreton Your twins look adorable, I also like to give my toddler twins opposing traits. Will you share what they look like once they've grown up? :smiley:

Lol, I would but this thread will probably be long dead by then as I rotate around 20+ families in my game :D
    @afai1261 I like your twins, good screenshots! I especially like how you styled Jared Richards.

@elanorbreton Hopefully this thread will be around for a looong time, I will keep posting my twins for sure!

@Vincent_Vengeance Those boys look cute, especially the two tots who are dressed the same!

@TresaofPern It's interesting to see alien twins! Never seen that before.
    I have a few more twins to show. There are so many in my game ;-; so I decided to tone down my population settings a bit with a -50% penalty for babies being born at all. Also I noticed I had the max amount of babies set to 2 but I upped that to 3 now. Also going to enable gay marriage again (didn't before because I wanted to re-populate my ghost town :tongue:).

These are another pair of twins I forgot about, Marilyn (left) and Liberty (right) Feng, daughters to Victor and Lily Feng.
    bVPlR9p.png

These are Jarod (left) and Raylan (right) Lothario, cousins of my current played sim Annabel Lothario.
    bJLj4yY.png

These are Gregory and Beau Romeo, descendants of Sergio Romeo.
    9iNMEHK.png

And lastly these two who I think look really interesting, Braylen and Macie Crouse.
    AJj71YP.png

• littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    Ooh I love those Feng twins. Feng household had twins in my game too though they were the product of my hand via CAS. I love seeing sets of twins and triplets in general so this thread is definitely a fav!

@LiaRose1435 The matching dresses and hairstyles of those twins in the second picture are so cute! Do you happen to know where they're from?

I didn't get twins til I came back to TS4 and committed to a legacy. I've never made an effort to get them either so they're always a very big surprise! My first set are two half-alien boys (pictured with their older half-sister) who look VERY similar. Not sure if they're identical but it wouldn't surprise me if they were. Then the twin on the left ended up with twins of his own who are still toddlers.

sqpRlSm.png

2a74b7A.png
    6riwm5.png
  • keenowkeenow Posts: 549 Member
    Let's see, I've got the Fang triplets:
    DEI2Gzk.jpg
    X91ofCx.jpg
    px7hJu7.jpg
    5TGT7Pl.jpg
    Which consists of a boy, a girl, and a vampire.

The Alien twins (not an abduction):
    bfIQz4p.jpg
    HV2wLN5.jpg
    k9a1gW6.jpg

And the Mori twins, who are children of the male Alien twin.
    3jYSZlQ.jpg
    jt4DEj0.jpg

Haha! Only the Alien twins really look related and I think that may be solely because they're blue :lol:
    @keenow did you create these sims in CAS, with genetics? Or are they woohoo kids? They indeed look very different! Are Victor and Lily Feng the parents of the triplets or are they further generations?
    @DinowCookie They're all woohoo kids. I might've made some outfits for them in CAS; but I didn't edit their looks at all. No, the triplets aren't Victor and Lily Feng's. There's a family called "Fang" in my game which started with a CAS created sim; but the Fang's daughter, a woohoo kid, is the one who had the triplets. So, the triplets are the grandchildren of an original CAS sim I made.

The poor woman! I made her have a one night stand thinking she'd just have ONE baby; but she ended up with THREE! The first triplets I think I've ever had in any sims game :lol: Poor, unlucky girl! I think the dad only visited like once. So, I don't have any pictures of the parents together but I do have pictures of them seperately.

Triplets Parents:
    The one-night stand Dad, who I didn't figure out until afterwards was a vampire.
    69fZiyI.jpg
    The mother, "Lynn Fang", also born in-game.
    tTnTr95.jpg
    Man, she did ALL the work. Single mom of triplets is a HARD job. Especially, when one of them ends up being a vampire. Go her!
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    keenow wrote: »
    DinowCookie They're all woohoo kids. I might've made some outfits for them in CAS; but I didn't edit their looks at all. No, the triplets aren't Victor and Lily Feng's. There's a family called "Fang" in my game which started with a CAS created sim; but the Fang's daughter, a woohoo kid, is the one who had the triplets. So, the triplets are the grandchildren of an original CAS sim I made.

The poor woman! I made her have a one night stand thinking she'd just have ONE baby; but she ended up with THREE! The first triplets I think I've ever had in any sims game :lol: Poor, unlucky girl! I think the dad only visited like once. So, I don't have any pictures of the parents together but I do have pictures of them seperately.

Triplets Parents:
    The one-night stand Dad, who I didn't figure out until afterwards was a vampire.
    69fZiyI.jpg
    tTnTr95.jpg
    Man, she did ALL the work. Single mom of triplets is a HARD job. Especially, when one of them ends up being a vampire. Go her!

I had a sim have a one night stand and end up with triplets as well :D
    I just remembered that save. I should take some pics of them.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • samemiesamemie Posts: 1,623 Member
    keenow wrote: »
    @DinowCookie They're all woohoo kids. I might've made some outfits for them in CAS; but I didn't edit their looks at all. No, the triplets aren't Victor and Lily Feng's. There's a family called "Fang" in my game which started with a CAS created sim; but the Fang's daughter, a woohoo kid, is the one who had the triplets. So, the triplets are the grandchildren of an original CAS sim I made.

Triplets Parents:
    69fZiyI.jpg
    tTnTr95.jpg

Oh wow... I've only ever had triplets when there's been two parents, and even then I was tearing my hair out. No idea how you managed triplets with one parent!
    edited April 2018
    @samemie Ahaha! Truth is; I actually couldn't do it. I tried to play them for as many days running as I could, but they'd always eventually fall into the red. The mom was almost dead. I chickened out and played another family while letting the game auto-fill their needs for a while, then I'd cycle back because I was excited to play triplets. Then, they'd almost die again and I'd pop back out!

I'm a cheater :lol:

I bet you could do it if you had some hunger and sleep aspiration rewards for the parent. But I didn't have that. It felt impossible! I tried to get them all the toddlers on the same schedule, but the vampire girl always seemed to be on her own clock. Maybe a nanny would help, but I've never had any exceptionally helpful nannies before. I usually end up doing their job for them because they're doing it wrong!

@LyricSimsz15 Oooh! Yeah, I wanna see them!