Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone interested in Nintendo/video game stuff?

I have a sort of "niche" (?) YT channel where I make video game characters (Nintendo so far, Pokemon and Fire Emblem) and themed builds. (I haven't started any let's plays because my mic picks up ALL the mouse/keyboard clicks.) I say "niche" because I noticed it has a pretty low traffic rate compared to what I've seen of other new Sims channels? My channel is Espisayer, the same as my username.

But I'm not here to spam and do a follow-for-a-follow thing or anything like that! I enjoy what I'm doing regardless, and I just thought I would reach out to see who might be interested, too. It's super hard for me to find people into the same things and make friends :p

And of course I would be happy to reciprocate and check out someone else's channel. :smile:
Nintendo gamer with a love for creativity, the dark side, and a sometimes childish sense of humor :p
My YT Channel

Comments

• JurassicKingJurassicKing Posts: 63 Member
    So you mean video game characters in Sims, or you do LPs of different games?

I have a YT channel but I'm pretty bleh at it. I cough a lot, don't know how to edit, my voice is annoying, my commentary is lousy and I'm not really funny..
    maxresdefault.jpg

I have a son lightspeeeeeed!
  • EspisayerEspisayer Posts: 43 Member
    @JurassicKing I have done a few create-a-sim/create-a-pet videos of Fire Emblem and Pokemon characters, and one build inspired by a Donkey Kong type jungle. None of them are really a series. I want to do an LP eventually but my current microphone isn't very good.

Hey, and don't worry too much. It's hard to start out. My voice is awkward and I don't have the greatest commentary either, but the more you practice the better you'll get. That's true for anything.
    Nintendo gamer with a love for creativity, the dark side, and a sometimes childish sense of humor :p
    My YT Channel
    edited April 2018
    My mic works just fine, I think. It's just me who's bad *Rubs my neck awkwardly while laughing*

I guess the fact I'm almost 19 so still at like, the back end of puberty doesn't really help my voice..

I have two sims series so far, one I intend to go forward with after I stop sucking at everything regarding videos. The other was just dull.
    maxresdefault.jpg

• EspisayerEspisayer Posts: 43 Member
    @JurassicKing I was talking about my mic, not yours :p
    My YT Channel
    I know :P I just think aloud sometimes and repeat myself :\
    maxresdefault.jpg