Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So that "vampires breaking in one public lots" bug

That still happens once in a while in my games, and recently it happened again at Honey Pop after the romance festival. I was looking around for the vampire in question (so I could use cheats to make them leave) and then I noticed that Vlad was the freaking bartender! I couldn't stop laughing, omg. Like, he's not breaking in dudes, he's just trying to earn some extra cash. Can't a vamp just live his life? Lmao ;-P

Comments

• calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    I find this bug annoying especially as it prevents you from sending your sim home. Usually the vampire does that daft walk then completely forgets what it came in for and does something different entirely then leaves.
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    FanPhoria wrote: »
    That still happens once in a while in my games, and recently it happened again at Honey Pop after the romance festival. I was looking around for the vampire in question (so I could use cheats to make them leave) and then I noticed that Vlad was the freaking bartender! I couldn't stop laughing, omg. Like, he's not breaking in dudes, he's just trying to earn some extra cash. Can't a vamp just live his life? Lmao ;-P

That's a pretty funny bug. Vampire breaking in to public lot only to work as a bartender. lol
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    I thought that this bug was fixed. But it appears that it hasn't been fixed, according to the posts above.
  • Madachan88Madachan88 Posts: 360 Member
    It had be fixed but broke again. But hey the last tine it happened was with my vampire who going to a nightclub and couldn't go home and it was nearly daytime because Caleb wanted to watching his cooking show on the tv on the lot. On the other side they did having a nice chat with each other about some vampire stuff.
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    That was never fixed, what are you talking about?
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • ShadowmarkedShadowmarked Posts: 1,054 Member
    I've never encountered this bug before. I know it exists, not doubting that at all, I have just never had issues with it and am kind of surprised it's still a thing.

In the list of things that need to be fixed.
    BeJaWa wrote: »
    I've never encountered this bug before. I know it exists, not doubting that at all, I have just never had issues with it and am kind of surprised it's still a thing.

Not every one will encounter this bug. Some won't because they don't have Vampires. And some of the Simmers that do have Vampires don't encounter this issue with vampire because for some odd reason the issue won't show up in their game. Or just won't show up in their game until a later date. Bugs for this game are funny in that sense.
  • ShadowmarkedShadowmarked Posts: 1,054 Member
    sunman502 wrote: »

Not every one will encounter this bug. Some won't because they don't have Vampires. And some of the Simmers that do have Vampires don't encounter this issue with vampire because for some odd reason the issue won't show up in their game. Or just won't show up in their game until a later date. Bugs for this game are funny in that sense.

;) Indeed.
    I had thought it was gone already but I never had issues so I'm a bad judge, was my point. :)
    sunman502 wrote: »

;) Indeed.
    I had thought it was gone already but I never had issues so I'm a bad judge, was my point. :)
    I haven't had this issue with my vampires for sometime now. So I can not say with any certainty about what's going on with this issue. But I can say with certainty that it's not uncommon for some game issues to just suddenly go away, just as suddenly as they appear.