Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Heathers Mafia (Tit for Tat setup) - DAY 4 - MAFIA WIN.

1161718192022...Next

Comments

• ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Oh I don't remember. Payback for winning, then?
    Sonschi wrote: »
    Dang, I figured the mafia out while I was dead. But good game! This is what I get for having Bella lynched the other game, isn't it?

I feel so sorry that I thought you’re bad because you were right :#

That's the game, I'm not upset :lol:
    unknown.png
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Wow, Bella was scum? That's it. I'm lynching anyone who even dares to vote for me on Day 1.

So you’ll join the next game? ;)

No. I don't like greater games. Kinda tired of them, to be honest. XD I'm gonna join afterlife but I know I'm gonna be yelling a lot there too about how it's frustrating.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Wow, Bella was scum? That's it. I'm lynching anyone who even dares to vote for me on Day 1.

No. I don't like greater games. Kinda tired of them, to be honest. XD I'm gonna join afterlife but I know I'm gonna be yelling a lot there too about how it's frustrating.

I thought about only joining afterlife but not talking on topic on thread would drive me crazy :joy:
  • CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    Frickity frack
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Town was very close there. If Bella had been lynched I think town would eventually figure Emily out.

Good job everyone :)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Town was very close there. If Bella had been lynched I think town would eventually figure Emily out.

I exclude myself :D When I was enlightened I had a deja-vu with Em from your first tarot game. I shouldn't trust her ever again :joy:
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member

I exclude myself :D When I was enlightened I had a deja-vu with Em from your first tarot game. I shouldn't trust her ever again :joy:

:D

Yeah, Em. She's a sneaky one
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    edited May 2018

why do you get frustrated about not being in games so much when you choose not to play them lol

:D

Yeah, Em. She's a sneaky one

teehee
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Congrats Mafia. Well played.

why do you get frustrated about not being in games so much when you choose not to play them lol

Cuz I know it's gonna be even more frustrating when I join and then just die early. XD
    832XG3D.gif
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member

Cuz I know it's gonna be even more frustrating when I join and then just die early. XD

I'm starting to think we need to make you a treestump on the first day so you can still play. :lol:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member

I'm starting to think we need to make you a treestump on the first day so you can still play. :lol:

XD
    I prefer Shade than Shady
    Shadyboop wrote: »

XD

Don't laugh at that. Treestump role is the best cuz after you die, mafia can't kill you, and town can't lynch you and you can still talk On Topic on the thread but you only cannot vote.
    832XG3D.gif

XD

Don't laugh at that. Treestump role is the best cuz after you die, mafia can't kill you, and town can't lynch you and you can still talk On Topic on the thread but you only cannot vote.

orly?
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member

XD

I am hosting a greater setup, so there might be a treestump role...
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!

XD

orly?

Yes, really. But I know mafia would hate it if I'm that role cuz I'm good at finding scums and starting bandwagons on them. So they would be in deep trouble if I actually don't screw up.
    832XG3D.gif

XD

orly?

Yes, really. But I know mafia would hate it if I'm that role cuz I'm good at finding scums and starting bandwagons on them. So they would be in deep trouble if I actually don't screw up.

XD

orly?

kinda op
    Either that or a one shot bulletproof role for me would be good too. XD
    832XG3D.gif
    Tree stump isn't that great. They can't use actions or vote.
    unknown.png
    edited May 2018

Yeah, it's not great for most people. But it's great for a scum slayer and you know it. XD
    832XG3D.gif

Yeah, it's not great for most people. But it's great for a scum slayer and you know it. XD

Sure, because no matter how much the blab the scum can't do much. :lol:
    unknown.png

Sure, because no matter how much the blab the scum can't do much. :lol:

Hahah exactly. I would be unkillable. Although they would probably be stabbing me in their minds. XD
    832XG3D.gif

XD

orly?

XD

orly?

kinda op

Treestumps dont count towards nunber either tho so really, treestump could play for any alignment they wish to and just do whatever. They dont necessarily have to play for town and genuinely try find mafia.