Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TS3 Challenges!

AlHollandiyahAlHollandiyah Posts: 1,121 Member
I have done a number of challenges while playing The Sims 4, the first Sims game I played after owning The Sims over a decade ago. However, I got bored with TS4 after a while, and decided to jump in to TS3 for a bit. Just like TS4 I am planning to play some challenges and making blogs about them. I kickstarted TS4 with the 100 baby challenge, and now I am looking for a nice big challenge to jump in to TS3. I am considering the Ultimate Sim Challenge by Llandros, but I haven't decided yet.

Just like with TS4, I will make a separate 'blog' topic for each challenge so you can decide which challenges you'd like to follow my progress on, if any! I will also up this topic with some small status updates, new interesting challenges I'm adding to my to do list and such. If you have any suggestions for challenges you think I need to play and blog about feel free!

Current Active Challenge:

Possible Future Challenges:

Finished Challenges:

Challenges I Tried:
Post edited by AlHollandiyah on

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2018
    So I decided to actually go ahead and do the Ultimate Sim Challenge. I am currently preparing my nerves and courage, finding out what I need to know to actually start as I have virtually no experience with TS3 yet. I already made a topic that I want to use as a blog for my attempt, which you can find here!
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    As some of you might have already seen in my blog topic, my first attempt at Llandros Ultimate Sim Challenge failed due to crashes and corrupted saves. I have done my research into settings, mods, tweaks, etc. which I hope will prevent the same happening in the future, and started preparing for a 2nd try. This time I started by building her a giant house that I hope she will be able to afford once she has her degree.

You can find the details of the build here, and the new blog here!
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    I saw an interesting challenge in another topic, the Adam & Eve Challenge! This is, like Llandros, also one that's going to take a LONG time, going to introduce me to nearly everything the game has to offer, but more inclined to family life and generations then have 1 sim grind for goals. I like it very much and might give it a go.