March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampire Details??

Hello all! I am making a comic in the Sims 4 and am in need of some vampire details. I really need some bloody face details, like blood around the lips (not a red lipstick). Maybe dribbling down the chin would be absolutely perfect! (Gross lol) I don't want to use Decay Clown Sims bloody lips because it isn't really what I'm looking for..

I just downloaded RemusSirion's bloody lip in skin details but it's not quite as dramatic as I want... I really would like Pale Secret's Ritual Blood Therapy set (it would be perfect) but no download links work anymore D: If anyone knew of a download that worked I'd love a link haha...

Or if someone wanted to make me a set that would be amazing! It would have to be compatible with skin details and lipstick though haha.

I kind of want a bloody mouth, and also blood on the neck (like a vampire has bitten the Sim and left a visible trail). But the bloody mouth is more important. I seriously suck at drawing blood on myself. (Just look in the spoiler to see XD)
JUST LOOK HOW BAD THIS IS XD lol
page_4_by_yurash_emc-dc86rro.png

Thank you!
Hello! My name is KittHaven, or Kitt, and I have played the Sims 4 for quite a while. Maybe I'll think of something worthwhile to put here one day...

Origin ID: KittHaven

Comments