Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hair Help Please CC

NikkiKaur15NikkiKaur15 Posts: 477 Member
Need help this hair not showing up in bodyshop or in game Perfect Illusion re-texture by Amidala Sims nor is the Hair Blackout by that sims too and the mesh is included in the download

Comments

• Scribal_GoddessScribal_Goddess Posts: 748 Member
    Need help this hair not showing up in bodyshop or in game Perfect Illusion re-texture by Amidala Sims nor is the Hair Blackout by that sims too and the mesh is included in the download

Where did you put the mesh and hair? You have to put it in documents/EA Games/Ultimate Collection/downloads for it to show up in either.

If this is your first piece of CC ever you will need to enter the game, go under settings, and click "show Custom Content Dialogue box at startup." Next time you boot the game it will ask if you want CC enabled. Click yes, and then turn off the dialogue box again.
    Patron Goddess of Newbs and Ninnyhammers.
    TS2 Graphics Fix Tutorial]
  • NikkiKaur15NikkiKaur15 Posts: 477 Member
    No its not my 1st time m8 ive got other hair cc which show up in game and the dialogue box always shows up start of the game m8
  • cleo00cleo00 Posts: 1,088 Member
    I have the same issue with those two hairs not showing up in BodyShop. They show up as bald heads even though the mesh is included with the download. However they show up fine in game for me, just not BodyShop. This happens with a lot of newer 3t2 or 4t2 hairs and I am assuming it is something to do with polycount.
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    You might need the original texture of the mesh in game to work correctly. If I understood you correctly this is a retexture of someone else's mesh? That might be the problem since it is a conversion (?)
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.