Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your favourite Sims game?

AmazingFacezAmazingFacez Posts: 88 Member
edited April 2018 in Off Topic Chat
:smile:
Post edited by AmazingFacez on

What is your favourite Sims game? 63 votes

The Sims
3%
Robinh4MacKEB 2 votes
The Sims 2
20%
annaliese39BMSOWulfsimmerpandie00garapoesLady SugarXavy_CatEmmaLeighKendranasnarkles[Deleted User]AmazingFacezKatastrophicSim 13 votes
The Sims 3
33%
Idontrcalldreamerz13Seera1024ArchivistJennyggClassicalSimlaazygnomeTeenWolf_1999sof2106KelvinMinx11Simtown15xLunaSimsxsoko37ClarionOfJoykaitlyn0EmmySimsBiggieCheesepuzzlezaddictMuddy_Rainboots 21 votes
The Sims 4
36%
TheLibrarySimPinkFlyingPastaj3n1ynkittymeowthe_greenplumbobCrownSimsilibbygwenwilliamsDinowCookieTheGoodOldGamersamemieBusufuLyricSimsz151ovemysimsLiaRose1435Simmer3107GamingTweetyLudditeBorgTwilightPigKuroridaelysiansim 23 votes
Other (The Sims Medieval etc.)
6%
TadOlsonEvie0602DianesimsMadMuffie 4 votes

Comments

• TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I've love both TS2 and TS3 equally and can't just choose one over the other so I just chose other and mentioned loving both too much.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    The Sims 3
    Sims 3 always and forever ♥
  • laazygnomelaazygnome Posts: 255 Member
    The Sims 3
    I think The Sims 3 overall is my favorite just because there's way more content and more stuff to do gameplay wise. Also, I better not get anyone saying stuff like "Well that's because they're not done with The Sims 4 yet." Or "The Sims 3 had its time and it's already a completed game so of course there's going to be a lot of content and things to do." Look, The Sims 4 has been out since 2014 it's been 4 years. The Sims 3 came out in 2009 and the last expansion pack they released came out in 2013 take a moment to think about that just let it all sink in. By 4 years The Sims 3 was already finished and done, with the occasional store content they would give to us but honestly I never bought anything from The Sims 3 store we just had so much content already. Graphics wise, The Sims 4 wins hands down. The Sims 3 looks pretty dull in comparison and the sims in The Sims 3 are ugly without custom content.
  • EmmySimsEmmySims Posts: 65 Member
    The Sims 3
    I love the graphics in TS4 but TS3 is just so much more diverse and interesting
  • ClarionOfJoyClarionOfJoy Posts: 1,945 Member
    The Sims 3
    I picked TS3 - I am totally in love with Open World and CASt! I also love the how much they've put into each expansion pack and also how they added new stuff such as scuba diving/mermaids in Island Paradise, horses in Pets, etc. Also, surprising things happen so that it's never the same game. I also like TS3's art style the most!
  • KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,066 Member
    edited April 2018
    The Sims 2
    The Sims 2 was the first installment I played in the series and my favorite. The Sims 3 is a very close second. I've not play the original Sims game.

In my personal opinion, The Sims 4 has been a big disappointment for the most part.
  • garapoesgarapoes Posts: 422 Member
    The Sims 2
    Sims 2. Sims 2 was a clear upgrade from Sims 1, things improved. Sims 3 was not an improvement from Sims 2, they didn't even step in a car they just zapped.
    English is not my first language so sorry if I make any mistakes!
  • Evie0602Evie0602 Posts: 634 Member
    I love the sims medieval
  • DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    The Sims 4
    It's between 3 and 4 for me. At first I was a bit disappointed with 4 compared to 3 but I came to love it as soon as I learned a different play style. What I liked the most about 3 was building houses and coloring everything. In 4 I barely build at all and focus fully on gameplay, genetics and relations of my Sims.

Overall I think Sims 3 and 4 are two completely different games which each have their strong and weaker points.
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    The Sims 2
    TS2, it was and is still fun, the reactions crack me up and it had a lot of personality. Plus I love the music.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• MacKEBMacKEB Posts: 53 Member
    The Sims
    Why does no one like The first Sims?? That was my all time favorite! Although i do enjoy TS4.
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    edited June 2018
    The Sims 4
    Although I do enjoy sims 2 and 3. I'd have to say sims 4 is my favourite, I just really love the whole look of the world's and sims. Now that I have seasons I'd definitely say it's the best game I've played of the franchise yet.
    Post edited by kittymeow on
  • CrownSimsCrownSims Posts: 470 Member
    edited June 2018
    The Sims 4
    Idk for you guys but ts3 was pretty glitchy for me even without mods + CC. I personally think Sims 4 stepped up a whole lot from Sims 3 ( despite the lack of an open world ). The toddlers are cuter, vampire gameplay is a lot more detailed, Seasons is definitely way more developed, the emotion system, etc.

HOWEVER,
    I'm not a huge fan with how EA is handling TS4. I get that companies need money to thrive and produce more content, but some things were just plain unnecessary. For example, the My First Pet Stuff pack. Why should we have to pay extra for something that should've and could've easily been included in the Cats&Dogs EP? I feel like sometimes they're purposely leaving out content from EPs so they can sell them later as seperate GPs or SPs.
    Post edited by CrownSims on
  • elysiansimelysiansim Posts: 40 Member
    The Sims 4
    ts3 was a flop for me, it was constantly laggy & the graphics were a lil unbearable... soooo ts4 ♥
  • KatastrophicSimKatastrophicSim Posts: 90 Member
    The Sims 2
    The Sims 2 is the clear superior. It's the best 3D adaption of The Sims. It doesn't look ugly like The Sims 3 and it actually moves at a normal pace unlike The Sims 4. In The Sims 4 I feel like it takes soooooooooo long for a Sim to do something after playing The Sims 2.
    The Sims 4 and 3 camera controls are also garbage.
    The Sims 4 and 3 are also ridiculous cash grabs. Would only ever buy Sims 4 stuff if it's on a 70%/80% sale.
  • TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    The Sims 4
    If Medieval had 4's graphics & gameplay it'd be amazing.
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,873 Member
    I love TS3 and TS4, (I only got to play TS2 on console, but it was nice), and I really liked The Urbz !!
  • soko37soko37 Posts: 593 Member
    edited June 2018
    The Sims 3
    Can't believe the high votes for sims 4. Sims 3 only needs multitasking and vamps from sims 4 to be perfect, but sims 4 needs very many many things from sims 3 to be even close to perfect. Sims 3 is way more immersive, and satisfying to play. Sims in the sims 4 drive me nuts with how much they move around. I can't stand it most times. And it seems every time I find a reason to like sims 4 something either changes or breaks to where it gets taken away from me. Most times sims 4 feels exhausting to play. Perhaps it will be better once all packs and eps are out and everything is fixed, but for now sims 3 is better on many levels and mine is never glitchy like most say on here.
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    The Sims 4
    Sims 4 has finally beaten Sims 2 :)
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    The Sims 3
    The Sims 3 and 2 are the best of the batch, in my opinion. Sims 3 wins by a hair for me, just because of the whole open world concept and how much there is to do, but Sims 2 holds a special place in my heart. It also runs much better compared to 3 on most computers, without most of the routing issues.
    MPy9H9S.gif