Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

April Console Pack Releases?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,387 Member
    Parenthood should be coming out on the 15th. I can't wait because I love playing famililes but there are several site that give the release dates and so far they've been accurate so I'd say give two days and we will have our pack!
    15th is on a Sunday and it has to be announced first. We dont get packs on Sunday anyway.
  • rekandtrsrekandtrs Posts: 1,017 Member
    Parenthood should be coming out on the 15th. I can't wait because I love playing famililes but there are several site that give the release dates and so far they've been accurate so I'd say give two days and we will have our pack!
    it’s not coming out on the 15th that’s a Sunday, if that was true it would have been announced already... :(

It's possible the pack or packs could be announced Monday 1 day from release but it's very unlikely.
  • xingyicaicnxingyicaicn Posts: 170 Member
    I am in no hurry for any packs, still expanding the family lines of my sim families in the game, also building several houses at the same time.
    That said, if they decide to have one late pack release for April, I will still be more than happy to buy it (unless it’s parenthood). :P
    H O P E H A S A P L A C E
    LOW wrote: »
    No news?

No unfortuanly. Maybe they'll release a pack or packs on the last week of April.
    I need backyard stuff and bowling stuff on console bad.
  • Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    I need backyard stuff and bowling stuff on console bad.

Backyard Stuff would really liven up the outdoors for me.
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 305 Member
    As fun are packs are, I would rather have a much-needed patch, or six... or ten.
    Crosses fingers for a pack announcement this week.
    edited April 2018
    By the leak list Parenthood was suppose to have released yesterday which we know packs don't release on Sunday. I'm beginning to think there won't be anything for the consoles in April. Maybe they had a delay or something. I've also suggested the console team along with the stuffpack and gamepack team might be helping with the expansion pack team so they can finish EP 4 assuming it's coming out in June.
    We still have 1 more week left in April but we'll see.
  • RhinoRhino Posts: 14 New Member
    Parenthood and One or Two stuff packs.
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    By the leak list Parenthood was suppose to have released yesterday which we know packs don't release on Sunday. I'm beginning to think there won't be anything for the consoles in April. Maybe they had a delay or something. I've also suggested the console team along with the stuffpack and gamepack team might be helping with the expansion pack team so they can finish EP 4 assuming it's coming out in June.

Nice idea but I doubt it.
  • simoleanjsimoleanj Posts: 87 Member
    I would be happy with a gallery. I know I'm dreaming, but....
    simoleanj wrote: »
    I would be happy with a gallery. I know I'm dreaming, but....

It's coming but we don't know when.
  • SipopSipop Posts: 166 Member
    I wouldn't mind any of them being added as long as it's something. -crossing fingers-
    [
  • Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    I hope we at least get a patch this month.
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • IslayqueenIslayqueen Posts: 12 New Member
    Hi does anyone know when cats and dogs is coming.
  • IslayqueenIslayqueen Posts: 12 New Member
    Cats and dogs console??
  • NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    Islayqueen wrote: »
    Hi does anyone know when cats and dogs is coming.

Look to EA for the official announcement of any release on console.