Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

- gather our Thinking Thoughts Together -

maryjane2joemaryjane2joe Posts: 294 Member
Have a Thought that's Thinking? ---Post it.. ---then the Next person Responds to Your Thought... ---then They Post Their own Thoughts of their own subject... repeat

Nobody can be mean to each other tho

I'll Begin

I think people who purposely let their dogs go into the neighborhood unleased
are inconsiderate towards others. Last night my leased dog was almost attacked
by an unleashed dog :(
285JXDb.jpg

Comments

• princess_kaguyaprincess_kaguya Posts: 508 Member
    Have a Thought that's Thinking? ---Post it.. ---then the Next person Responds to Your Thought... ---then They Post Their own Thoughts of their own subject... repeat

Nobody can be mean to each other tho

I'll Begin

I think people who purposely let their dogs go into the neighborhood unleased
    are inconsiderate towards others. Last night my leased dog was almost attacked
    by an unleashed dog :(

i dont have dogs but this sucks! where i live theres not many dogs around and since theres a lot of kids every dog owner has a leash on their doggies
  • maryjane2joemaryjane2joe Posts: 294 Member
    edited April 2018
    @princess_kaguya Where I live most neighborhoods have a law that your dog should be on a leash.. but what's sad is the most people who don't put their dogs on a leash are the ones who have aggressive dogs... which is sad. I was never a dog person until a year and a half ago when I got my little 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Rose.. she was almost euthanized as a 7 week old puppy because she is incontinent.. I fell immediately in love with her and I have put diapers on her ever since.. she lifted my soul up from depression and she gives me pure joy and happiness.. I thinks it's wonderful that people where you live put theirs on a lease.
    285JXDb.jpg