Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

AYTO Season 5

Comments

• Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    Can somebody switch a female sim into a male sim?

I just made a new female sim and I kinda want to use her.

Ask Caro... Maybe she will... ;)
  • Options
    KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    I'll make a male sim.
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

• Options
    Okay, another thing.. Your returnees, do you want them in the same clothes as the previous season? Or will you redress them and send them again...?
  • Options
    KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    I will redress my returnee :)
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

• Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    edited March 2018
    accidentally quoted instead of edited, lol.

Oops.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    edited March 2018
    Idontrcall wrote: »
    My returnee does not exist any more in my world, lol. It's possible he/she is on my laptop. The game works fine on the old laptop -- it's just the laptop itself doesn't work too well. So my returnee may keep his/her old wardrobe.

When the game starts and if I find my returnee is not well equipped to stand the environment, I might have his/her family send him/her another everyday outfit or something.

My new sim may come with a couple of different every day outfits to cover anything he/she might need, lol.

Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    APPLICATION FORM:

User Name:

Your Returnee Sim:

Sim Name:
    Sim Age:
    Sim Trait:
    Sim Star sign:
    Sim LTW:
    Which Season:
    Who was your perfect Match:
    Why did you break up(short story of what happened):

Choose one:

1. We Belong Together – Mariah Carey / A Moment Like This – Kelly Clarkson
    2. You’re Beautiful – James Blunt / Lost In This Moment – Big & Rich
    3. Making Memories Of Us – Keith Urban / Come Away With Me – Norah Jones
    4. With You – Chris Brown / Love Story – Taylor Swift
    5. I’m Yours – Jason Mraz / Everything – Michael Buble
    6. Casablanca / The Twilight Saga
    7. City of Angels / Dirty Dancing
    8. Doctor Zhivago / Love Story
    9. Fifty Shades of Grey / Romeo and Juliet (1968
    10. Titanic / Gone with the Wind

Your Newbie Sim:

Sim Name:
    Sim Age:
    Sim Trait:
    Sim Star sign:
    Sim LTW:
    Short Bio:
    Relationship with the Returnee if any: (also short story if you’re not siblings of how you met):

Choose one:

1. We Belong Together – Mariah Carey / A Moment Like This – Kelly Clarkson
    2. You’re Beautiful – James Blunt / Lost In This Moment – Big & Rich
    3. Making Memories Of Us – Keith Urban / Come Away With Me – Norah Jones
    4. With You – Chris Brown / Love Story – Taylor Swift
    5. I’m Yours – Jason Mraz / Everything – Michael Buble
    6. Casablanca / The Twilight Saga
    7. City of Angels / Dirty Dancing
    8. Doctor Zhivago / Love Story
    9. Fifty Shades of Grey / Romeo and Juliet (1968
    10. Titanic / Gone with the Wind

@M13Vulpecula @lovesstorms @KleineMuff @Idontrcall @YJB19299 @Twiddle3 @rosey1579 @ChocoCub @icmnfrsh @HayloHusky @ninjakid150 @x_MG_x @EmzyDalsvida
  • Options
    My returnee does not exist any more in my world, lol. It's possible he/she is on my laptop. The game works fine on the old laptop -- it's just the laptop itself doesn't work too well. So my returnee may keep his/her old wardrobe.

When the game starts and if I find my returnee is not well equipped to stand the environment, I might have his/her family send him/her another everyday outfit or something.

My new sim may come with a couple of different everyday outfits to cover anything he/she might need, lol.

Okay... Luckily she's still in my bin... :wink:
  • Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Hmm, what if both members of the same perfect match return? Are they allowed to work together on this question to avoid contradictions?
    Banner.png
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Are the hosts John and Beatrix this season?
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Do we put the app form on here or PM?

PM or Email
  • Options
    Hmm, what if both members of the same perfect match return? Are they allowed to work together on this question to avoid contradictions?

It will be interesting to see both sides... ;)
  • Options
    Are the hosts John and Beatrix this season?

Yes...
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    And your first mission... :smiley: You can also work on that while you doing your sims...

First Mission: Location

Entering the hotel room with your friend, sibling or whatever you call them, you find an envelope on the dresser.

“Hey, look here! We need to find the others..!”

“They’re not in the same hotel?”

“No, apparently they are in another location.”

“So how do we get hold of them?”

“Here is a phone with numbers on. I guess we need to phone them and ask them.”

“What if they don’t want to give us the information? I assume we are in a race to get the location of each other and the hosts…?”

“Yeah, it looks like that. I guess then we need to bribe them…”

“Okay, who do we phone first… The Lala Team or the Twiddle Team? Weird names, huh?”

Rules:

1. So guys, your task is to communicate with each other via pm, email or Skype or Discord to get the names of their locations. How you get it is your problem. But remember always to be nice to each other. Negotiation is the password…
    2. Your two sims will be in a team and the name of the team is the creator’s name, eg: Lala, Twiddle or Rosey. Although Rosey and Choco only got one sim each, they will be working alone and will have their own location.
    3. When you get a team’s location you can contact me via email or pm… You need to copy and paste me a paragraph of your conversation just to make sure that I get the right information. (I steal this from Turner, Oops)
    4. When you get a location and show it to me, I will tell you if it’s right or wrong. If it’s right, you will get 10 points
    5. Now your ultimate task is to get the location of the Hosts and you can’t just phone them to get it. So this is where the trading comes in.
    6. For each clue of the hosts’ whereabouts, you will pay me with 5 points. There are altogether 10 clues… So make sure you got money in the bank before you buy anything from me.
    7. Because we know how stubborn some people can be you can also ‘buy’ a clue of anybody’s location. That will also cost you 5 points.
    8. And then there is another thing that can help you getting the hosts location. A Map. The map has pictures of everybody’s location and also the Host’s location. But it will cost you 50 points.
    9. After you worked out where the Hosts are and you are sure about it, you can come to me with your answer and then if you are right you will get 100 points. You only get one guess. So make sure of your answer.
    10. The mission will ends after the 7th correct answer. The 4 winners will be the teams that have the most points on the end.
    11. When you are correct with your answer I will ask you which sim of you will go on a date and their 3 potential dates.
    12. I'm adding 20 points if you get all 14 locations.

Just a summary of the Trade Centre:

How do you get points?

1. Give me a location of another team – 10 points
    2. Give me the correct location of the hosts – 100 points
    3. Some bonus points if you get all 14 locations - 20 points

What can you ‘buy’ from me?

1. A clue to any other team’s location – 5 points
    2. A clue to the hosts location – 5 points
    3. A map with pictures of all the locations – 50 points

And the winners will be the team with the most points.
    Mission will end after I got 7 correct answers of the location of the hosts.

Have fun!
    Post edited by Alleenmens on
  • Options
    Why does this sound familiar? :D:D:D:D:D
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    At least we have no mole among us....or do we? :o
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Haha... Yeah, you're right, I steal this from Turner and also the Dutch Mole... The different locations... >:)
  • Options
    Alleenmens wrote: »

No, I mean.. what if one claims that it just didn't work out over time and they're just friends and still visit eachother's company at times, while the other claims they caught them woohooing the maid and hates their guts forever and never want to see them again?
    Banner.png
  • Options
    And your first mission... :smiley: You can also work on that while you doing your sims...

First Mission: Location

Entering the hotel room with your friend, sibling or whatever you call them, you find an envelope on the dresser.

“Hey, look here! We need to find the others..!”

“They’re not in the same hotel?”

“No, apparently they are in another location.”

“So how do we get hold of them?”

“Here is a phone with numbers on. I guess we need to phone them and ask them.”

“What if they don’t want to give us the information? I assume we are in a race to get the location of each other and the hosts…?”

“Yeah, it looks like that. I guess then we need to bribe them…”

“Okay, who do we phone first… The Lala Team or the Twiddle Team? Weird names, huh?”

Rules:

1. So guys, your task is to communicate with each other via pm, email or Skype or Discord to get the names of their locations. How you get it is your problem. But remember always to be nice to each other. Negotiation is the password…
    2. Your two sims will be in a team and the name of the team is the creator’s name, eg: Lala, Twiddle or Rosey. Although Rosey and Choco only got one sim each, they will be working alone and will have their own location.
    3. When you get a team’s location you can contact me via email or pm… You need to copy and paste me a paragraph of your conversation just to make sure that I get the right information. (I steal this from Turner, Oops)
    4. When you get a location and show it to me, I will tell you if it’s right or wrong. If it’s right, you will get 10 points
    5. Now your ultimate task is to get the location of the Hosts and you can’t just phone them to get it. So this is where the trading comes in.
    6. For each clue of the hosts’ whereabouts, you will pay me with 5 points. There are altogether 10 clues… So make sure you got money in the bank before you buy anything from me.
    7. Because we know how stubborn some people can be you can also ‘buy’ a clue of anybody’s location. That will also cost you 5 points.
    8. And then there is another thing that can help you getting the hosts location. A Map. The map has pictures of everybody’s location and also the Host’s location. But it will cost you 50 points.
    9. After you worked out where the Hosts are and you are sure about it, you can come to me with your answer and then if you are right you will get 100 points. You only get one guess. So make sure of your answer.
    10. The mission will ends after the 7th correct answer. The 4 winners will be the teams that have the most points on the end.
    11. When you are correct with your answer I will ask you which sim of you will go on a date and their 3 potential dates.

Just a summary of the Trade Centre:

How do you get points?

1. Give me a location of another team – 10 points
    2. Give me the correct location of the hosts – 100 points

What can you ‘buy’ from me?

1. A clue to any other team’s location – 5 points
    2. A clue to the hosts location – 5 points
    3. A map with pictures of all the locations – 50 points

And the winners will be the team with the most points.
    Mission will end after I got 7 correct answers of the location of the hosts.

Have fun!

?? I don't get it?.. for example.. in what area could potential locations be?
    Banner.png
  • Options
    You will know soon when I send it to you... >:)
  • Options

No, I mean.. what if one claims that it just didn't work out over time and they're just friends and still visit eachother's company at times, while the other claims they caught them woohooing the maid and hates their guts forever and never want to see them again?

It still will be interesting... ;)
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Alright. I might not be around much this Friday, but I'll do what I can
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Don't worry... You can do this over a few weeks... Until I'm finished with the venue and the start of the mission... :smiley: