Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite stuff pack?

Comments

• Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Laundry day stuff
    I always use LD.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    None. Stuff packs are just fillers I buy so I won't have to "fix" downloaded lots or sims that has stuff pack items.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • TamakiSakura84TamakiSakura84 Posts: 543 Member
    Other
    Toddler Stuff, followed by Laundry Day and Cool Kitchen Stuff.
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    Other
    Hard to choose, lol! :smile:

I love the Kids Room Stuff, Romantic Garden Stuff, Movie Stuff, Backyard Stuff, and Toddler Stuff. I use content from all of the stuff packs so far, though. :blush:
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Scorpina2009Scorpina2009 Posts: 1,547 Member
    Backyard stuff
    I love the backyard stuff, but I am going to download Vintage Glamour next :)
  • MegansleiaMegansleia Posts: 259 Member
    Bowling night stuff
    Boy you all are making it hard for me to decide!!
  • WoahLauraWoahLaura Posts: 3 New Member
    Other
    Kids Room Stuff! Duh
  • MegaGamerChicMegaGamerChic Posts: 29 Member
    Laundry day stuff
    Laundry day for the clothes.
  • LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    Movie hangout stuff
    Movies and popcorn! and after that toddlers and kids stuff :)
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    Other
    Out of the ones that I do have, Spooky Stuff. So many cool items and will really get put into great use once Seasons is out! I pre-ordered Seasons, so now it is just a matter of waiting.
  • summertaffy68summertaffy68 Posts: 211 Member
    Bowling night stuff
    Bowling Night, Romantic Garden, Luxury Party and Cool Kitchen are my favorites. I use items from them all the time, in nearly every Sim household I create and I love going bowling!
    1500x500.jpg
  • a_h228a_h228 Posts: 3 New Member
    Other
    I have to agree with Toddler Stuff, it's so adorable to see them play and they finally can interact with more then just blocks and a tablet.
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    Romantic garden stuff
    I chose RG, though there is not that much in it I find myself using the RG-flowers alot in my builds, never thought I would get so much use out of that pack.

Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• ChelleyJayChelleyJay Posts: 80 Member
    Laundry day stuff
    Laundry day stuff...I use it the most. When I got some of the other stuff packs: movie hangout, vintage glamour, etc. I rarely use them, but I still use the items from laundry day. Some times I have to remind myself to add a laundry room. But it still get used more than the stuff from the other stuff packs.
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited June 2018
    Romantic garden stuff
    Romantic garden stuff because I'm building castles now and shows grand windows are amazing although I wish there were matching doors.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    edited June 2018
    Vintage glamour stuff
    This was a hard choice. However, I ended up voting for "Vintage Glamour" as my rich Sims just need their elegant robes and furniture. Neverthless "Kids Room Stuff" is a close second for me. It introduced Void Critters, which is a really great theme for my Sim kids (playing, exchanging, finding cards, decorating their room and watching the series on the TV channel.)
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • Funpuppy_sims345Funpuppy_sims345 Posts: 139 Member
    edited June 2018
    Cool kitchen stuff
    Mines cool kitchen not because of the ice cream but because of the sims4 normal clothes looked to "trendy" to be on moms with cool kitchen i can have lame mom outfits XD
    Corgis4life
  • CloudKittenCloudKitten Posts: 10 New Member
    Bowling night stuff
    Even though laundry day's a close second, I had to choose bowling night. It comes with gorgeous new hair, objects, and clothes. And also adds a fun new skill!
  • Tinf0iITinf0iI Posts: 115 Member
    Cool kitchen stuff
    Mines cool kitchen not because of the ice cream but because of the sims4 normal clothes looked to "trendy" to be on moms with cool kitchen i can have lame mom outfits XD

i always use the cool kitchen stuff clothes on my mom sims!
    giphy.gif
  • Tinf0iITinf0iI Posts: 115 Member
    Cool kitchen stuff
    Even though laundry day's a close second, I had to choose bowling night. It comes with gorgeous new hair, objects, and clothes. And also adds a fun new skill!

i own neither of those, but both of them sound interesting :)
    giphy.gif
  • LadyDecafLadyDecaf Posts: 89 Member
    Laundry day stuff
    I actually wasn't too enthused about Laundry when it was being developed, but it ended up having lovely CAS and decor objects. I like the amount of gameplay they added and the clothes line is great for backyards.
  • kuhn2419kuhn2419 Posts: 5 New Member
    I think they should add a new stuff pack thats a country pack. They have the city life and it's already built for urbin life so why not add country. Also bring back the vacations to like beach, mountains stuff like that.
  • MollyDTheSimsMollyDTheSims Posts: 21 Member
    Other
    I really liked kids room stuff!
  • agustdagustd Posts: 946 Member
    edited July 2018
    Backyard stuff
    I realize this wasn't the most solid pack, realistically I'd rate movie hangout and bowling stuff higher, but there's something about backyard stuff that makes me absolutely love it! It has a cool aesthetic to it, I love the CAS items and I can't imagine summer in my game without the waterslide and lemonade tray! Such small things but they make such a huge difference. Been using them a lot to simulate summer in game before Seasons came out. Also the outdoor table and chairs are probably my most used furniture pieces ever.
  • BradyGalaxyBradyGalaxy Posts: 306 Member
    Movie hangout stuff
    I thought that Movie Hangout Stuff was a solid stuff pack. I loved the expansion of movie screens/bigger televisions, and being able to watch actual movies even though they are like one minute long. I also like the popcorn machine.
    Proud simmer