Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite stuff pack?

Comments

• DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Vintage glamour stuff
    I was really shocked to see VG as the most popular in this list. I like it, but I thought I am one of a few, not many.
  • garapoesgarapoes Posts: 422 Member
    Vintage glamour stuff
    Vintage Glamour, the furniture is so pretty!
    English is not my first language so sorry if I make any mistakes!
  • amandaneunamandaneun Posts: 107 Member
    Laundry day stuff
    I liked Laundry Day, which is so funny because I remember signing a petition for it and specifically stating I didn't really care for it. I hated the clothing piles in TS3; they were everywhere. But with TS4 I like that they go directly into the hamper, no matter how far away from it you are when you change (as long as the hamper isn't full).

Anyway, I feel like the pack adds realism to the game. And I love being able to do laundry outside. Reminds me of life in Cuba.
    “... and when all the wars are over, a butterfly will still be beautiful.”
    ― Ruskin Bond, Scenes from a Writer's Life

large.jpg
  • CaityCupcakes10CaityCupcakes10 Posts: 91 Member
    edited April 2018
    Vintage glamour stuff
    It's the only one I own...Not a hard decision for me :tongue:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    Movie hangout stuff
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    edited April 2018
    Backyard stuff
    Backyard stuff has just the right vibe to me. It's uncomplicated and fun, and I use the items in there a lot. It has some of my favourite hairstyles in the game and the lemonade tray, the bird feeder, the windchimes, and the outdoors' large round tables are a must in many of my builds.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,906 Member
    edited April 2018
    Vintage glamour stuff
    I voted VG as I am probably a lazy slob who would have liked to have lived in an era where people cleaned up and opened doors for me. :):) I would have liked the butler to have better AI though to save me prompting him all the time. I loved the dressing tables and actions in it.
  • stepanyastepanya Posts: 20 Member
    Laundry day stuff
    laundry stuff is great because of the build items
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Movie hangout stuff
    I chose movie hangout because I use it the most, but I honestly think I don't have a definite favourite. Every pack I have is a must for my game.
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Vintage glamour stuff
    I finally voted. This is hard because all of the packs add to my game when I need it. So I gotta have them all.
    My vote is usually based on if I could only get one. This one has the butler .. which is the most reliable NPC to me.
    It also has great hair. That ladies robe... and of course other great clothing. We need more clothing like that. The furniture style is great.. art deco-ish, fancy. Can swing it in with modern or traditional homes. It has TWO beds with good comfort levels. I don't update the all comfort bed mods so I use these beds pretty often. Other stuff.. like the globe bar, those end tables that look like fancy wheeled carts. I could go on. Yeah this is my fave pack.
    egTcBMc.png
  • lillerz72lillerz72 Posts: 12 New Member
    Backyard stuff
    I have Backyard Stuff and Kids Room stuff. I love both, but Backyard stuff is probably my favorite. I love the build/buy items especially. I get more use out of them than many of my bigger packs.
  • pandie00pandie00 Posts: 590 Member
    Brindleton wrote: »
    Luxury Party.
    Super underrated!

Yes! I love that stuff pack as well! I like the clothing and absolutely love the buffet tables and the fountain of mirth!
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” - Will Wright.

12-01-2017 <3
    Rebuilding Genetics Family Tree

My Tumblr : pandie4sims.tumblr.com/
  • Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    Other
    Kids Room Stuff
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
  • illustratedhappinessillustratedhappiness Posts: 261 Member
    Laundry day stuff
    I like some aspects of all the stuff packs, except MFP because NOOO EA STOOOOP

But I'll have to go with Laundry Day, because I like everything about it!

The clothes are great for everyday and have great detail,
    hair choices - especially for female - are casual and realistic,
    the aesthetic of Build and Buy is really nice,
    and last but not least; The gameplay is tuned well. Doing laundry does not take too much time and it's not tedious.

So here's a pat on the back to every one of us for making the community pack turn out like this!

Papa bless

• GalaxySimsGirlGalaxySimsGirl Posts: 172 Member
    Other
    Definitely Backyard Stuff!! I’m more of a CAS user than BB and the clothes with this were amazing and a lot of the bb stuff was pretty cool
  • ZhyperSimsZhyperSims Posts: 4 New Member
    Laundry day stuff
    I think Laundry Day is a great pack because well, the items there are really nice and we did it, anyway.
  • MichelleeMichellee Posts: 35 Member
    Other
    I meant to choose laundry day stuff. I have been using that stuff pack a lot since it came out.
  • CrownSimsCrownSims Posts: 470 Member
    Vintage glamour stuff
    Vintage glamour 100%. I'm honestly shocked that so many people chose boring Laundry Day.
  • hermioniahermionia Posts: 289 Member
    Backyard stuff
    I like Backyard Stuff. A lot of good CAS items, and also a lot of good Build & Buy items.
    My least favorite is My First Pet Stuff, though. Seriously, EA?!?! Such a money grab. Most of it is just re-skins. Plus the DLC for DLC thing.
  • GracelishGracelish Posts: 114 Member
    Vintage glamour stuff
    My high class sims are not complete without their elegant robes and pretty furniture from Vintage Glamour. Also, butlers. This pack is definitely up there, for me.
    here's hoping we collide
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Laundry day stuff
    Laundry Day simply because the objects in that pack look amazing <3
  • samlyt22samlyt22 Posts: 527 Member
    Laundry day stuff
    It's cool to see that every pack will be somebody's favourite. Personally mine is laundry day because I love the clothes, hairstyles and build/buy content. I also love the added realism/added challenge of having my sims do laundry.
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    Laundry day stuff
    I went with Laundry Day stuff because it's the one I use the most (Though I think laundry should have been in the game since day 1 or added in a free patch).
    Then I like Backyard Stuff, Perfect Patio Stuff (hot tubs) and Vintage Glamour Stuff. I would like them even more if they had more items.
  • xxLucky185xxxxLucky185xx Posts: 48 Member
    Laundry day stuff
    Voted for Laundry day stuff, mainly because I love to have realistic family gameplay, however, I love the build/buy for Perfect patio stuff and I love the CAS items from Bowling Night Stuff so it was a hard choice.
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,957 Member
    Movie hangout stuff
    It’s an impossible choice but I use the curtains so much