Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Medium sized European world?

Hey everyone, I was hoping someone could recommend a medium/large world that is very green/foresty or european climate with dive lots. I like storybrooke county but it is too big for my tastes, I want one town area not multiple :) If something like this rings a bell let me know please! I know it is a weird concept to have a large world with a small town but I want to put all the lots from everything in but I don't want a long commute for npcs.

Comments

• fxchrfxchrfxchrfxchr Posts: 329 Member
    edited March 2018
    I recommend Enekjaer: a Scandinavian world on a medium map. Has dive lots.
    Find it here: http://fagersims.tumblr.com/post/56350058028/click-for-additional-pictures-and-older-versions

Also, Lillesund, Scandinavian again. Dive lots in his save file.
    Here: https://galadrielhs-simblr.tumblr.com/tagged/Lillesund
    Firby nurbs!
  • KhemKat19KhemKat19 Posts: 129 Member
    This probably isn't quite what you're asking for, but there's a world called Willapa Valley that's really forested and pretty. It's not European though; it's based on the American Pacific Northwest I believe, but it's really green, has a single cute "downtown" (although it does have some outlying housing if I'm remembering correctly), and I'm like 95% certain it has dive lots. (It's been a while since I've played it.)

The only downside is that it uses rabbithole rugs :/

Since you're familiar with My Sim Realty, have you checked out her other worlds? Some of her towny type worlds might fit (like Meadow Glen or Salmon Woods if you want a more mountain feel - I know Salmon Woods at least has dive lots).

For really European-type worlds, I think more of Nilxis worlds. He's got a large variety of really stunning ones, although a lot of them do use CC. (They're so worth it though if you're ok with custom content!)

Sorry if this really wasn't helpful! :D
  • chojrakchojrak Posts: 188 Member
    Would be more helpful if you write more details. :smile: Europe has many climat zones. The most obvious are: mediterranean, central Europe, north Europe (scandinavian/arctic).

Try these:
    Northeney - medium roadless island based on real german town.
    Kingsbury - swiss town in high mountains. Overview here, not english, but you can see pics.
    Cladbridge-on-Stowe - small british town. Pics here.
    GlenDonnach - as above. Pics here.

Saaqartoq - Greenland’s southwestern coast
    Plavi Raj - "blue paradise in Croatian" - quite heavy tho.
  • RosedustRosedust Posts: 41 Member
    edited March 2018
    More details? Well I'm pretty open as long as it is a main town with a few outlining houses for the rich and farms. Like Bridgeport. I said European style because of the sims 4 world Widenburg was really pretty with the tudor homes. As I want to place a lot of store and expansion lots the climate is more important to me as very green with cobblestone like streets. Roadless worlds offer waaaay to much of a commute for the poor sims. I don't want a world with any CC though, I've had problems with CC and I don't want to go down that road again.

I started in Salmon Woods but I didn't have much room for adding store lots. I'll check out some of the worlds posted but dive lots are a necessity because I like having mermaids in my towns.
    Post edited by Rosedust on
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited March 2018
    I think what you want is impossible.

You can't have a medium world with all the lots in one small central area~ Have you counted the number of lots with all the expansions- with room to add the Store venues and with beach *And keep it small. You'll have to give something. I don't know Salmon Woods but I think it's a larger world than what you're asking.

Good luck.
    Post edited by Rflong7 on
  • RosedustRosedust Posts: 41 Member
    @Rflong7 , Your response tells me I am not being understood, because your legacy island III is what I am referring too in the way the town is built. There is one city with a few out lying homes/lots. There aren't two schools, two town halls and all the jazz needed in some large worlds. That is why Legacy Island III is my default play world. I am confused at how such a discrepancy has appeared in what I wrote and what is being understood.

Size: Medium/Large
    Layout: Main town with a few outlying lots for ranch/rich sims
    Theme: Foresty and cobblestone streets (dragon valley roads), tudor buildings a plus
    Needs: Dive lots, No CC, and room to place lots for store content

If a world like this doesn't exist that's cool but if anyone knows of one that does let me know, thanks.
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited March 2018
    Rosedust wrote: »
    @Rflong7 , Your response tells me I am not being understood, because your legacy island III is what I am referring too in the way the town is built. There is one city with a few out lying homes/lots. There aren't two schools, two town halls and all the jazz needed in some large worlds. That is why Legacy Island III is my default play world. I am confused at how such a discrepancy has appeared in what I wrote and what is being understood.

Size: Medium/Large
    Layout: Main town with a few outlying lots for ranch/rich sims
    Theme: Foresty and cobblestone streets (dragon valley roads), tudor buildings a plus
    Needs: Dive lots, No CC, and room to place lots for store content

If a world like this doesn't exist that's cool but if anyone knows of one that does let me know, thanks.

Legacy Island isn't meant to be one area, it's set up to be several- to give the illusion of different places. It doesn't have room to add a lot of other lots either... it's size restricted. You'd have to tear down several lots, which I understand players do, but the lot sizes don't always line up so bigger worlds are needed.

I would say I don't understand because you said you want all the expansion lots and being able to add more lots on a medium world~ It's hard to fit. Legacy Island 3 is on a large map but a medium size land mass which I had to make the lots fit. The lots weren't just plopped down- usually added lots are of the 4x4 and 6x6 size.

*You want all the lots from everything in one small area- impossible. But now you want some small outside town areas-that's different. It won't be small, it'd be more spread out.
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @Rosedust -Thanks for reminding me to get back to work on my other unfinished CAW project on my other computer account.I need to get back to work on it as it might be able to work for what you want though it will not have the lots pre-placed and will be blank.
    I've also got a link to EVERMORE FALLS which can be used as another option and I've even got an active legacy in that world myself as it's also a very stable world and I've had no issues with it.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg