Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Hourglass Legacy Saga. RETURNS!!!

Comments

• AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Another son for Garret! Garret is my hero!
  • MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    This is soooo cute!!! Of course sad, but hopeful
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Looks like Mickey's got his loyal henchman for when he is an adult.
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Getting his crew in shape early!
  • LONESTAR2330LONESTAR2330 Posts: 630 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Getting his crew in shape early!
    MINEZ wrote: »
    This is soooo cute!!! Of course sad, but hopeful

@AudreyFld Yep the foundation is being poured for sure.
    @VanPelt81 One among several I am sure.
    @MINEZ Yeah it is kinda sad, but luckily Garret was thee to take the boy in.
    edited June 2018
    Chapter Three of the
    The Hourglass Legacy. This is the final chapter of Mickey's childhood.
    7HTA55E.png
    Mickey, Duncan and Mari make a shocking discovery.
    Post edited by LONESTAR2330 on
    As bad as it was it could've been worse...
    They could've stayed just enough to see that poor sim's brains on the ground thanks to their parents using guns
    They could've stayed just enough to see that poor sim's brains on the ground thanks to their parents using guns

So true! The beginning of next generation “family” has been created! B)

True...Mickey is a smart kid, I think he saw what was coming and thought it best they leave. We will find out what happened to the drug dealer in a couple of chapters.

So true! The beginning of next generation “family” has been created! B)

Indeed it has. It's going to be fun to see how Mickey will differ from Garret in his ideology and over all outlook on what the Outfit stands for.
    edited June 2018
    Chapter Four
    Sins of the Father is now posted.
    This is the first chapter with Mickey and his friends as teenagers.
    vB61e62.png
    Mickey and his friends make a life changing decision.

a special thanks to @illusie for the creation of Duncan, and @Charliimai for the creation of Mazazrine (Mari) Leon and her doggy Basil.
    Im liking this!
    Im liking this!

@MINEZ I am glad you are enjoying it.
    Chapter Five of Sins of the Father is posted.

KDsBVXu.png
    Garret and Mickey take a little trip together back to Willow Creek.
    2L5aFxy.png
    Ben and Noah guest star...special thanks to @AudreyFld fro the use of her characters.
    Ros6ztn.png
    Garret and Mickey meet the Giordano Family.
    Special thanks to @MINEZ for creating the Giordano family for Sins of the Father We will be seeing a lot of these guys.
    Haha! It was a casting call group. @Minez has created another group of potentially evil sims.....yep. Manic Mia was hers too. Lol...
    Haha! It was a casting call group. @Minez has created another group of potentially evil sims.....yep. Manic Mia was hers too. Lol...

REALLY! I had no idea lol. Not sure this girl is evil but I am sure there is some bad blood in the family.
    Lol!! I was unsure you'd use the whole family, I'm very much interested in seeing how this turns out...
    Lol!! I was unsure you'd use the whole family, I'm very much interested in seeing how this turns out...

I am sure it is going to be quiet interesting.
    Good to see the Ben & Noah cameos in this story. Glad that Noah wants to keep in touch with the 5th Beatle of their old group.
  • MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    Well, I'm now all caught up and can read both yours and @AudreyFld 's stories side by side :)

Loving the dynamic of this story and I'm really impressed with the links to New Beginnings! Kudos!!!
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
    Well, I'm now all caught up and can read both yours and @AudreyFld 's stories side by side :)

Loving the dynamic of this story and I'm really impressed with the links to New Beginnings! Kudos!!!
    This has really been fun! You will see them intertwine even more beginning in July... stay tuned!
    Good to see the Ben & Noah cameos in this story. Glad that Noah wants to keep in touch with the 5th Beatle of their old group.
    I love that....the 5th Beatle. He will be around in my story too very soon....

@VanPelt81 As we will see Noah and Mickey are tight, likely the only reason he and Cole put up with one another was due to their mutual friendship with Noah. It's always fun when @AudreyFld 's characters make a appearance. We will be seeing mroe of them as time goes by.

I am glad you are enjoying the saga. It's good you are caught up, we will be crossing over and doing stories together a lot real soon,
    Chapter Six of Sins of the Father is now posted. This is most likely my last chapter until I return from my trip on the 21st. Unless I manage to write a couple of more chapters I can post via my tablet.

Nv8TbcC.png
    The entire gang (Jonah, Frankie and the new kids included) go out to the woods for a weekend get away, where some interesting things will happen.
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    I am up to chapter 9 in the first gen. I never saw that coming, Garrett as the boss! :scream: Also Riya is pregnant! Oh no! :scream: Randy and Helen's lives are going to change with news!

Loving every min of reading and I hope to be caught up soon! :)
    haswh wrote: »
    I am up to chapter 9 in the first gen. I never saw that coming, Garrett as the boss! :scream: Also Riya is pregnant! Oh no! :scream: Randy and Helen's lives are going to change with news!

Loving every min of reading and I hope to be caught up soon! :)

Hi! :smile: Another story to add to your ever growing list! I am enjoying it too.