Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who bought My First Pet Stuff?

Comments

• Katlyn2525Katlyn2525 Posts: 4,201 Member
    I didn't buy it.
    No, I will buy it when it is 50+ % off. I can wait.
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I didn't buy it.
    Not a chance in hades
  • joleacojoleaco Posts: 2,250 Member
    I didn't buy it.
    Haven’t bought it yet.

I have 3 SP and 1 GP on my “waiting for a sale” list, and this is one of them. :)
    YmWXbP5.jpg?1
  • ShadowmarkedShadowmarked Posts: 1,054 Member
    I didn't buy it.
    BeJaWa wrote: »
    Sk8rblaze wrote: »
    I didn't buy it, and it definitely steered me away from buying anything relating to The Sims 4 and EA.

I can't support a business that thinks DLC for DLC is acceptable.

Same. I won't touch TS4 for a long time.
    Ok so its not acceptable in TS4 but it was in TS3 there were things in the store that could have been part of another pack and you find that acceptable?
    This was the first comment to mention ts3 in this thread, so why assume it has anything to do with this pack or any of peoples feelings regarding this?

Some aren't happy with ts4 methods. Some people here may have started with ts4 and don't have anyway to know that ts3 did things like, and it is assuming everyone that doesn't like this pack not only prefers ts3 but was happy with everything ts3 did.

People need to stop saying ts3 store did this too like everyone who is unhappy with MFP is a big hypocrite who praises the store all the time. We aren't, and attacking everyone who dares say anything against it with that excuse just derails threads and undermines their current concerns.

Ok I'll stop ranting now this is just the third discussion in a row I've seen this happen in and I'm a bit annoyed. :persevere:

Oh yeah I didn't buy it, but that's not really surprising to anyone I'm sure.
    I am talking about the franchise its self there are things that were in the sims 2 and 3 stores I felt should have been included in another pack. Considering that SP are store content I don't blame anyone for feeling it should be in another pack. But at the same time I have enjoyed getting stuff people have felt should have been another pack like EP or GP. I like that the game play is more enjoyable and fleshed out.

Then why did you question them specifically on it being ok in ts3?
    Ok so its not acceptable in TS4 but it was in TS3 there were things in the store that could have been part of another pack and you find that acceptable?
    You posed it as a question at someone about an opinion, that they never said anything about (here at least).

It's one thing to say you have thought similar things about the series before and have decided you're fine (or not) with it now it's another to directly question another about ts3 store being ok when ts4 method is not for them.

I don't mind other people thinking ts3 store was the same thing or not and even saying that. I am annoyed with the commenting on others discontent by bringing up the store (especially when they never mentioned it).
  • GemSixxGemSixx Posts: 144 Member
    I didn't buy it.
    The only way I will ever get it is if they start giving out a free stuff pack when you buy an expansion pack after Sims 4 ends and Sims 5 begins (or not). Even then I'd probably pick a different stuff pack though. In other words, I will likely never own this sorry excuse of a stuff pack.

Completely done with EA

• pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    Sk8rblaze wrote: »
    I didn't buy it, and it definitely steered me away from buying anything relating to The Sims 4 and EA.

I can't support a business that thinks DLC for DLC is acceptable.

Same. I won't touch TS4 for a long time.
    This was the first comment to mention ts3 in this thread, so why assume it has anything to do with this pack or any of peoples feelings regarding this?

Some aren't happy with ts4 methods. Some people here may have started with ts4 and don't have anyway to know that ts3 did things like, and it is assuming everyone that doesn't like this pack not only prefers ts3 but was happy with everything ts3 did.

People need to stop saying ts3 store did this too like everyone who is unhappy with MFP is a big hypocrite who praises the store all the time. We aren't, and attacking everyone who dares say anything against it with that excuse just derails threads and undermines their current concerns.

Ok I'll stop ranting now this is just the third discussion in a row I've seen this happen in and I'm a bit annoyed. :persevere:

Oh yeah I didn't buy it, but that's not really surprising to anyone I'm sure.
    I am talking about the franchise its self there are things that were in the sims 2 and 3 stores I felt should have been included in another pack. Considering that SP are store content I don't blame anyone for feeling it should be in another pack. But at the same time I have enjoyed getting stuff people have felt should have been another pack like EP or GP. I like that the game play is more enjoyable and fleshed out.

Then why did you question them specifically on it being ok in ts3?
    You posed it as a question at someone about an opinion, that they never said anything about (here at least).

It's one thing to say you have thought similar things about the series before and have decided you're fine (or not) with it now it's another to directly question another about ts3 store being ok when ts4 method is not for them.

I don't mind other people thinking ts3 store was the same thing or not and even saying that. I am annoyed with the commenting on others discontent by bringing up the store (especially when they never mentioned it).
    TS2 and TS3 both had stores I was asking if they thought it was acceptable for people anyone to buy the stuff in the store that was way overpriced over a 10 dollar SP that is basically the store anyways. Things that should have been in EP or GP and added separately you are talking about cash grabs correct? I felt some of the store stuff could have been in EP and not in the store to pay extra for. For the amount of money I gave to that store it was overpriced and things like clothes and extra furniture that matched packs could have just been in an EP. So the pack we got My First Pet Stuff just feels the same as the TS3 Store. I guess that is why I am not questioning it. I bought it anyways. Personally I don't why you are bothered about me mentioning the store I was trying to say SP in TS4 are the store and the SP are only 10 dollars at the end of the day its just a game. You and everyone else on the forum chooses what packs are right for them. You can send feedback to EA that you aren't satisfied but a SP is like store content and not everyone will be happy with what comes out for this game no matter what. Some people choose to think that TS4 is the worst in the series other bought the game to have different things in the game. There is no reason to get mad about what I say because it was just a comparison to the stores.

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • EmperorDittoEmperorDitto Posts: 128 Member
    Not yet but if there is at least a sale on game packs soon then I might buy it with the leftover money that I save on buying those game packs at a discount.
  • GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    edited April 2018
    I didn't buy it.
    If I remember correctly since the talk is about Stores and SPs, if I remember correctly there is an difference in how the TS3 Store ran and how this SP is sold. In the store I was allowed to buy individual items or I could buy it as an set which did cost more. However, in the way the SP is sold it is all or nothing and no individual pickings and If SPs are now the store I rather it be done Sims 3 way if I have the freedom to buy individual pieces. If that fish table was sold as an individual item I would pay but I am not going to pay for fluff that I would not need. It is an matter how everything is sold, is preferable for me to use the new way? No, not in every case because it is all or nothing and for those that do not even own C&D the SP value is inflated because they can't use half the items unless they buy C&D so if this is the new trend and you do not own the required packs you basically are overpaying for items you can't even use. I do not see myself buying these types of packs.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • GemSixxGemSixx Posts: 144 Member
    I didn't buy it.
    Goldmoldar wrote: »
    If I remember correctly since the talk is about Stores and SPs, if I remember correctly there is an difference in how the TS3 Store ran and how this SP is sold. In the store I was allowed to buy individual items or I could buy it as an set which did cost more.
    Also when you bought individual items from a set, the set would drop in price. And if you could find that set on the Daily Deal special, you might just be able to get it free or really cheap.

Completely done with EA

• ShadowmarkedShadowmarked Posts: 1,054 Member
    I didn't buy it.
    @pepperjax1230 I feel this is derailing too much from the topic to discuss here so I'm not responding anymore on this thread. However, I started a PM if you want to continue this, I won't bite and will take the time to much better explain if you are actually interested.
  • KittHavenKittHaven Posts: 87 Member
    I didn't buy it.
    I didn't buy it, but maybe one day in the future I will. If only to complete my collection...
    Hello! My name is KittHaven, or Kitt, and I have played the Sims 4 for quite a while. Maybe I'll think of something worthwhile to put here one day...

Origin ID: KittHaven
  • ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,404 Member
    I didn't buy it.
    I still haven't gotten it. Money is tight at the moment and though technically $10 would be spent on food or something easily, I'd rather save the money until either a sale or I have more expendable funds.
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • CreampuffcatCreampuffcat Posts: 162 Member
    I didn't buy it.
    I kind of have a problem with stuff packs or maybe just Sims 4 expansions, game packs and stuff packs because the trailer usually looks so awesome and then when I buy it I never use any of the furniture and/or gameplay.

So no, as much as I’d like to see one of my sims try and fail to look after a hamster or have an order of humans in mice costumes dedicated to resurrecting Sim King Arthur, I didn’t buy it.

But.....if they had penguins I would play. Wouldn’t anyone buy a stuff pack dedicated to looking after penguins WITH MORE GAMEPLAY?!?!! I mean, I think I have a brilliant idea here....
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    edited April 2018
    I didn't buy it.
    I did not the hamster looks about as fun as the bassinet baby.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    I didn't buy it.
    ChadSims2 wrote: »
    I did not the hamster looks about as fun as the bassinet baby.

LMAO :D So true.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • aria_candyaria_candy Posts: 9 New Member
    I didn't buy it.
    Still have yet to buy dogs & cats but just don't see any appeal in buying my first pet tbh.
  • Charlotta11Charlotta11 Posts: 399 Member
    I bought it.
    i bought it because i though items in that pack were nice. It was only 10e so i don't mind that much about it but i understand how many player feel about that stuff pack. I hope that they don't do same thing in future tho.
    11.3.2019_1.06.18.png
  • summertaffy68summertaffy68 Posts: 211 Member
    I bought it.
    I did of course and I don't regret it! It's now one of my favorite packs and I use many items from the game in every home I create.
    1500x500.jpg
  • FinvolaFinvola Posts: 1,041 Member
    I didn't buy it.
    I think I originally voted that I didn't, but I did end up purchasing it during the 25% off sale just before Seasons was released. I was pretty vocal about not wanting to buy it before but I changed my mind when I saw it was on sale. At that point I knew what to expect when I was buying it so I wasn't disappointed with the content. It's an okay pack, I don't regret buying it.
  • filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    I bought it.
    I bought it because I like to complete my collection, I don’t typically use a lot of the new items, there are a few B.B. objects that I use quite often, the rodents are also a cute addition, but for the most part I don’t get much use out of it. However my ten year old sister does, she loves the pet costumes and colourful theme of the pack, so at least she’s getting my money’s worth. :D
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    I bought it.
    I bought it and love it. I use it a lot in households with kids.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• SailorCetiSailorCeti Posts: 807 Member
    I'm getting it when I get cats and dogs. Getting both at same time.
    This game needs more Sailor Moon!

Hold SHIFT while using the FRIEZE tool to apply it to a single wall, and not an entire room!

** SailorCeti's Builds **

If you download one of my builds, by all means, leave me a message and tell me what you did and did not like about it.
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    I didn't buy it.
    This and Spooky Stuff are the packs I will NOT buy.
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    I bought it.
    Bought it, and I actually like it. I don't really get the hate.
  • lolabeelolabee Posts: 25 Member
    I didn't buy it.
    I wasn't so keen on it feeling like an add-on plus I'm not a huge fan of cats and dogs wearing clothing so it was a no for me.