Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who bought My First Pet Stuff?

Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
I just want to see how many people on this forum bought this. No hate (even if I hate this SP), just want to see how much he's popular here.
Lu4ERme.gif

Who bought My First Pet Stuff? 570 votes

I bought it.
38%
Bluegayleauroraael14catmom1987JeanJaiSeaKita5399neutralsidePallystyleIcewolfJaseLaBlue0314SamadamsPlayerIceyJMadstarletdavidp0418jeLlyBeAn1573dreamergrl84storyyBlkBarbiegalaelias24 222 votes
I didn't buy it.
61%
GoldmoldaricmnfrshIgongeTheStarHermitBluefairy286IdontrcallSimsontheropeGalacticGalErja888jeepjeepcatalexspoom13aprilroseCabelle1863UnDutchableWedHowGreatThouArtwebdznrKatlyn2525BittersweetAprilDawn 348 votes

Comments

• Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    I didn't buy it.
    Honnestly, I didn't buy it.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    I didn't buy it.
    I didn't either. One pack I'm actually not interested in.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Lex2221Lex2221 Posts: 972 Member
    I bought it.
    I bought it for the hamster and the new disease, I could care less for the new cat and dog clothing.
    2ahzmo1.gif
  • FinvolaFinvola Posts: 1,041 Member
    I didn't buy it.
    When it was first announced, I thought I would end up buying it but decided not to in the end. There just didn't seem to be enough new content for me to want to purchase it.
  • LadyMariketaLadyMariketa Posts: 123 Member
    I bought it.
    I bought it and don't regret doing so. The animals are all super cute and I love the other objects that came with it too. The fish tank coffee table is divine! It's not my favorite stuff pack, but I'm definitely using the content.
  • Strawburry3Strawburry3 Posts: 329 Member
    I bought it.
    Tried as I did to stay away from it, my brother surprised me with a couple S4 codes as a late birthday present. He didn’t tell me what they were, just that I had to put them on my account, and there it was. My First Pet. I couldn’t be upset when he’d done such a sweet thing for me, and he didn’t know how I felt, but I really didn’t want to contribute to any profit this SP made. :/

tumblr_mxol5mE3eQ1qdczlgo1_500.gif
    Hey, Nana..
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    I didn't buy it.
    I didn't buy it either. Don't like the content and I feel bad for the pets in that plastic case living a lonely life. Yes it's a game I know. But somehow I can't handle that.
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    I bought it.
    I have it, and I'm still waiting on Amazon to get it so I can get a few extra copies. By the time they get it, most of the folks I wanna give it to will probably have it. :D
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member
    I didn't buy it.
    I'm not paying an extra $10 for additional 'Cats & Dogs' content.
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    I didn't buy it.
    Maybe when it is on sale, but no not now for full price.
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • Huiiie_07Huiiie_07 Posts: 1,200 Member
    I didn't buy it.
    Nope, the only reason I would buy it would be ONE hairstyle, and I can definitely find cc that looks similar enough :D
    Origin ID: Huiiie_07

I like to build stuff
  • fadingaudiofadingaudio Posts: 933 Member
    I didn't buy it.
    No, but I wasn't too interested in it to begin with. Not anywhere near enough content to make it worth the price. These items should have been in cats and dogs.
  • kayleeskaylees Posts: 1 New Member
    I didn't buy it.
    not really worth it for me... i feel like buying it would just promote them selling 75% of an expansion and the rest as stuff packs. i dont want to buy dlcs for my dlc
  • Bad_AppleBad_Apple Posts: 16 Member
    I didn't buy it.
    I always avoid the new stuff packs if I can, and this is no exception. For some reason, I felt like EA would do something like this with the Sims 4, and I'm really not happy with it. These things should have been included in the Pets expansion or not at all.
    <3
  • DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    I didn't buy it.
    Nor will I.
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member
    I didn't buy it.
    I certainly hope the responses to this post are a reflection of how Sims fans feel even outside of these forums. Maybe EA will learn a lesson from the lack of sales and NEVER do something like this again! EA needs to understand that there are limits and boundaries to how greedy they can be... and this is clearly the strike that (hopefully) makes them realize this. I honestly hope the sales of 'My First Pet' are terrible. If they end up being that way, then there could be a chance that EA will step up their game and actually release quality packs (like they did with Sims 2). Especially paid DLC that ISN'T simply additional content to an already released pack. Everything included in this stuff pack could've easily been included in 'Cats & Dogs'... but EA decided that it would be extra money for them to make as a stuff pack... BIG mistake!
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,387 Member
    I bought it.
    Bought it.
  • TrimothTrimoth Posts: 418 Member
    I bought it.
    I bought it. I really didn't want to but the grey icon was killing me. Overall I think it's a cute little addition to pets but definitely not worth 10USD
    tumblr_np609wKvSy1ssn1m9o2_540.jpg

Origin id: trimoth

• FKM100FKM100 Posts: 886 Member
    I didn't buy it.
    Nope. Much as I like pets, this content doesn't excite me at all.
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    I bought it.
    I also bought it for the hamster and the disease.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Is it just me or does this exact thread pop up every few days?
  • boykinater18boykinater18 Posts: 237 Member
    I bought it.
    I bought it and don't regret doing so. The animals are all super cute and I love the other objects that came with it too. The fish tank coffee table is divine! It's not my favorite stuff pack, but I'm definitely using the content.

I agree 100%

• AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    I didn't buy it.
    Nope I didn't buy it, and I won't. It's a horrible pack IMO, even disregarding the cats & dogs tie-in.
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    I didn't buy it.
    Didn’t buy it. Why is there Cats & Dogs clothing stuff there? I don’t have Cats & Dogs!* :confused:

Where are my bunnies? (Sims 4 could have a chance to have done something new if they had introduced bunny rabbits!) Where are the lizards? The birds?

*I didn’t buy Cats & Dogs because I felt the past Sims games had much more to offer in terms of pet-content like more pets and some pet careers, more pet interactivity and animations, etc.
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • LouciferLoucifer Posts: 199 Member
    I just want to see how many people on this forum bought this. No hate (even if I hate this SP), just want to see how much he's popular here.

and not planing to i down lode lots in galery or browse have not seen many with stuff from ethier pets pack or toddlers
    When the government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny
    Thomas Jefferson (3rd US President)