Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Barking dog

My sim dog constantly barks at the hedgehog only stoping to eat and poop. Is it a glitch or my dog?

Comments

• littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    might be your dog. mine is occasionally interested in the hedgehog but otherwise still goes about her regular business.
    6riwm5.png
  • PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member
    If you catch it you can click on said dog and there should be an interaction to "lecture about barking" - depending on your pets traits after a few times you should get the notification that that pet has "learned not to bark"
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Pet do seem too interested in small pets. It might be a bug as others have mentioned this too.
    I think it's part of the play.. it was mentioned in the live stream that pets can interact with them - cats sit on them etc

I catch my dog and hedgehog having chats most of the time in the background and the relationship gains

"wahoo" - aquaman
    I think it's part of the play.. it was mentioned in the live stream that pets can interact with them - cats sit on them etc

I catch my dog and hedgehog having chats most of the time in the background and the relationship gains

Some are reporting that their pets never stop looking at the small pets.
    Dannydanbo wrote: »

Some are reporting that their pets never stop looking at the small pets.

I didn’t say it wasn’t an issue, just mentioning what I knew or had experienced

"wahoo" - aquaman
    As was I.