Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Plasma Punch, Red Water & Sanguine Slush

I have a vampire mixologist who is unable to learn the three drinks in the title. If he orders them at the bar in Plasma 501, the bartender goes through all the motions of making them, and as he is about to hand the glass over, it simply drops from the queue.
I have the same issue with some of the drinks from the Uni barista bar.

I've taken out all my mods except for OW, MC and SP and it's still happening. I'm wondering whether it's a mod issue or if it's happening to other people as well.
Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
PoppySims Archive
InnaLisa Pose Archive
Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
I ♡ Pudding

Comments

• CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited March 2018
    Not happened to me that I know of but have 3 master mixologists saved in my bin.Will check in a while try to order from Plasma 501am going in game here in a few minutes.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    Thanks @CravenLestat . It's 2am here, so about to go to bed - I'll check in the morning :)
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
    Back...

Ordering Red Water

2vsm4cj.png

Tasty

euqx5s.png

Ordering Sanguine Slush,Ala Blowtorch :p

2u8b6h1.png

Yummy

674oc8.png

Works as intended and intentionally took my non vamp mixologist who also needed the recipe turned her vamp and learned them after drinking.So all aspects are working something conflicting in yours.

DfydFiZ.gif
    Ignore this but

@blazerntq She was vamp here had eyes powers etc but changed her to human-ish skin will show you pics soon though :o

DfydFiZ.gif
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    I don't know if this helps at all, but the coffee barista drinks evaporating as they are being handed over is a bug that has been there ever since Uni was released. The solution has always been, if this happens when you clicked on the counter to order a drink then try clicking on the barista sim. If the other way around, then try clicking on the counter. Could be something similar happening here?
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    edited March 2018
    Thanks for doing that @CravenLestat , I'll do some more investigating today. I was fairly sure it was just me, but I wanted to be sure before I started dragging out folders and doing 50 / 50 mod stuff. It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have to continually load the game time and time again ! :D

@igazor , I did see that advice you gave in regard to the barista, while I was trying to research my issue last night, but i didn't twig to doing that. I'll give it a shot, thank you :)

Edit - Well I tried with a brand new folder and it worked fine. I replaced my NRAAS mod folder only, and it worked fine. So I replace my entire original folder & mod folder without removing anything, and it worked fine. The only difference was, upon messing around with all these mod removals, the LN bar spawned a new mixologist, and she can make the drinks with no problems.

I believe I remember back when LN first came out, that there was an issue with queue dropping drinks when the game spawned mixologist didn't actually know how to make the drink, or some such weird issue.
    I don't know if that happened here, but whatever it is, it works now, and I am still baffled about the cause.

I appreciate you guys taking the time to help me though, thank you <3
    Post edited by Pary on
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    I ♡ Pudding
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited March 2018
    @Pary - Oh, that issue. I still see this when I put LN bars in WA worlds -- those bartenders can't serve up a glass of water without it going missing or them forgetting what they were supposed to be doing. Using MC to bump their Mixology skill up to 10 (or yes, finding a new bartender by whatever means you have such as by way of NRaas Register, or doing both) does usually fix it. I just don't remember the issue being specific to certain drinks. Glad you solved it one way or another. :)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
    Yay @pary you got it fixed,now you owe me a drink :rage: go order me a Pink Bunny and a Cherry Cassanova for my date.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    So that's what happened to my sim's coffee when I sent them to University recently!

Glad you got your problem sorted out @Pary :)