Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you participate in the Sticker Themes...

Comments

• StormiSkiezStormiSkiez Posts: 449 Member
    @ClassicalSim You're welcome! Hehe yeah maybe you should give them a try :)
    If there's a strong storm you'll find me gawking out the window, ignoring the safety warnings.

giphy.gif
  • HardernaterHardernater Posts: 65 Member
    edited March 2018
    @Hardernater How do you apply it to a bracelet?

sometimes when you create a new design, there's a 50/50 chance you can get a bracelet ( male or female bracelet ). if you got lucky and got for example Floating freezer bunny. you can pair that effect with other CAS items.

118n437.jpg

Admin of The Sims™ Mobile Community at Facebook

The Sims Mobile : Hard2Describe / HYC9F67

• Tiffany562411Tiffany562411 Posts: 278 Member
    Izzy Stinks...cause of dissatisfaction which becomes a waste of gems & to try again should be free cause of that. Animations should come without clothes so we can choose what we want are sims to wear with the animations. It stinks having to have a sim wear the samething all the time just to wear that animation. We should also get to choose are animations. U know kinda like creating are own. I hope everybody will ask EA for this

you know you can apply the effect to a bracelet and you can use the effect with different CAS items right?

How?
    @Hardernater Oh ok, thanks :)
    If there's a strong storm you'll find me gawking out the window, ignoring the safety warnings.

giphy.gif
    @Hardernater How do you apply it to a bracelet?

sometimes when you create a new design, there's a 50/50 chance you can get a bracelet ( male or female bracelet ). if you got lucky and got for example Floating freezer bunny. you can pair that effect with other CAS items.

I have 2 bracelets & can wear with any outfit. 1 bracelet is good & the other 1 stinks cause bad animation but that doesn't make Izzy any better cause he still stink. All animations should be made to wear them with what u want.

I have a animation where it's a dark rain cloud raining above the head & my sims never wear it cause I don't like the shirt that came with it. I hate Izzy. I wonder why EA likes doing things & having things in ways people don't like. O I know it's cause they only care about their satisfactions & don't care about their users that put money in their pocket. How could they not know any better about izzy & that's why I say that.
    I have not bothered to get anything from Izzy in long time cause of this. If changes are made the way it should be then thats when I will get something from Izzy but until then no way
  • MeyonemilyMeyonemily Posts: 11 New Member
    I di participate, but somehow it doesn't work.. and make some trouble with the game, then s need to restart, so i choose to stop give stickers.. hmm so bad..
  • JopieGJopieG Posts: 10 New Member
    Can somebody help me? :)

I give stickers to everybody I see, but they don’t ‘stick’. After I have given the sticker, and I click on them again, I have to give the sticker again. So what am I doing wrong?

And I’m new here, do I get a notificiation if somebody’s answers me? :)
    And, I only have ‘friend’ according to the game, but I have multiple story lines with other players. How are they not in my friendlist? And if I do an event with a friend, and I score relationship points with that event, they also see that? Or they don’t?

So, if somebody starts a event with me (say for instance ‘Friendly Feats’) to improve our relationship, can I see that as well? Or will I never know if somebody is building on our relationship?
    > @JopieG said:
    > And, I only have ‘friend’ according to the game, but I have multiple story lines with other players. How are they not in my friendlist? And if I do an event with a friend, and I score relationship points with that event, they also see that? Or they don’t?
    >
    > So, if somebody starts a event with me (say for instance ‘Friendly Feats’) to improve our relationship, can I see that as well? Or will I never know if somebody is building on our relationship?

My friend code is X66LTQ3
    JopieG wrote: »
    > @JopieG said:
    > And, I only have ‘friend’ according to the game, but I have multiple story lines with other players. How are they not in my friendlist? And if I do an event with a friend, and I score relationship points with that event, they also see that? Or they don’t?
    >
    > So, if somebody starts a event with me (say for instance ‘Friendly Feats’) to improve our relationship, can I see that as well? Or will I never know if somebody is building on our relationship?

My friend code is X66LTQ3

U will never know if another players sim is building any kind of relationship with your sims. A long the way u will see a lot of lame things about TSM. Game needs serious improvements
    @JopieG There are two lists, one is your friends list, that is where other players that you've added are listed. The other list is your sims contact list. To add sims to your sim contact list when you interact with a sim click the option "Add Sim to contact". As for if you will know when another player starts a story with one of your sims or not, I'm not sure about that one. I've received bonuses from people interacting with my sims but I'm not sure if it was from a story or not.

giphy.gif
    @StormiSkiez Thank you so much! And the thing is, when you already met someone, there is no add contact option. Only the first time you click on someone. Sometimes when I click someone (while I am thinking it’s the first time I see them) I just get options to talk to them, not add them? Is that because I already invited them, but they haven’t accepted me yet? And can you help me with the fact that I can’t give stickers? :) That would be awesome!

And if I go to someone’s else party and I do things there, their party level goes up. Does that happen to me too, when somebody would visit my party? So if you, for instance, would visit my party and hang out there and do things, I would see that adding up in my party level?
    edited March 2018
    @JopieG If you aren't seeing the add contact option, that means you already added that sim to your sims contact list. That's only the sims though, that doesn't add the player of that sim to your friends list. To add the player to your friends list click the blue and white profile picture to the right of the sticker button, that will pull up the players profile. You'll be able to select add friend from there.

When people earn points at your party, yes you will see the total go up.

I do not know why your stickers aren't sticking to a sim when you give it to them, maybe it's a bug. Try seeing if it's a known issue on Answers HQ https://answers.ea.com/t5/Answer-HQ-English/ct-p/AHQ-English There is also a player on here @rosemow they are very resourceful. I @'d them so they will see this. They may be able to help.
    Post edited by StormiSkiez on

giphy.gif
    Thank you very much @rosemow :)

giphy.gif
    Thank you all! Maybe there is a limited amount of stickers you can give? I was just able to give three stickers (for the first time?) and now it’s not possible anymore. But that means I was able to give stickers yeey!!! I don’t know why it worked thist time though.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,567 Member
    JopieG wrote: »
    Thank you all! Maybe there is a limited amount of stickers you can give? I was just able to give three stickers (for the first time?) and now it’s not possible anymore. But that means I was able to give stickers yeey!!! I don’t know why it worked thist time though.

Hello
    It was good that you were able to give those stickers. Perhaps try again later on to see if your sim can give more stickers then. Also, if you have more than one playable sim test to see if the other sim can give stickers also.
  • missmerizemissmerize Posts: 42 Member
    my Sim is pretty much in fairy mode constantly ever since I got a pink fairy dress from the fashion shop. I don't have the heart to change out of it to follow the themes, but that's an excellent idea! mostly I just rack up the "fabulous" stickers from people. bc yes, I know. my pink-haired fairy Sim is fabulous as anything.
    @missmerize She sounds extra purty (yeah I meant to spell it that way lol). Pink is one of my favorite colors, so I'm so jealous of her pink fairy dress. :p

giphy.gif
  • missmerizemissmerize Posts: 42 Member
    > @StormiSkiez said:
    > @missmerize She sounds extra purty (yeah I meant to spell it that way lol). Pink is one of my favorite colors, so I'm so jealous of her pink fairy dress. :p

thanks! she's pretty amazing. I'd post a pic if I weren't a newbie. I'm not exactly sure of the boost the dress gives, but I have all these floating plumbobs around it. I think it boosts friendliness or something? anyways. I absolutely love it lol. every time the daily awards say to change my appearance, I just go back and forth between two different skin tones ^^ not changing this beauty!
    @missmerize You're welcome! I wouldn't change her either.

giphy.gif
  • KuvuplanKuvuplan Posts: 34 Member
    When needing to do a daily change and I feel satisfied, I tend to change one of the other sims, and/or do a barely noticeable change. I had a sim who wore pants down to his shoes, so socks were not visible. Change the color of the socks and that counted for the daily change. Add or remove makeup. Add or remove earrings, slightly change the color of something, and all done. That is 1/2 the taps if you revert the next day, rather than the same day. I think a name change would also do the trick, but more noticeable to your friends.
  • JreamCatcherJreamCatcher Posts: 9 New Member
    I like the idea of dressing for the themes! I'll def have to try that :smile:
    Kuvuplan wrote: »
    When needing to do a daily change and I feel satisfied, I tend to change one of the other sims, and/or do a barely noticeable change. I had a sim who wore pants down to his shoes, so socks were not visible. Change the color of the socks and that counted for the daily change. Add or remove makeup. Add or remove earrings, slightly change the color of something, and all done. That is 1/2 the taps if you revert the next day, rather than the same day. I think a name change would also do the trick, but more noticeable to your friends.

For daily change. All I do is take my sim into cas & put on some glasses then I take them off & leave out of cas...Done
  • CeliatifyCeliatify Posts: 30 New Member
    I'm so confused... I thought today would be the day I'd get gems for the stickers my Sims got this week, but no sign. Sticker count reset to zero but no gems.

Is it only sometimes you get gems for stickers?