Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mermaid Mod (joke)

LouciferLoucifer Posts: 199 Member
I got the mermaid mad from mod the Sims, works great . But was wondering when your mermaid is hungry and eats clam chowder or grilled fish is it cannibalism lol
When the government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny
Thomas Jefferson (3rd US President)

Comments

• LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    *That one vaporwave song everyone uses as a meme when signifying confusion plays*
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    No, cannibalism is within species. And fish eat each other all the time :)

Also, I'm 99% sure this was asked on these forums at least once before, what are the odds?
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • LouciferLoucifer Posts: 199 Member
    No, cannibalism is within species. And fish eat each other all the time :)

Also, I'm 99% sure this was asked on these forums at least once before, what are the odds?

Still gets me when i make them eat fish, and figured this would be ask before mermaid been around since Island Paradise S3
    When the government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny
  • puzzlezaddictpuzzlezaddict Posts: 1,877 Member
    This has definitely come up before on the TS3 boards (and fairly recently), and one person helpfully pointed out that mermaids are not fish, they are mammals. Why else would they wear shells? Fish wouldn't have anything to cover.
  • LouciferLoucifer Posts: 199 Member
    This has definitely come up before on the TS3 boards (and fairly recently), and one person helpfully pointed out that mermaids are not fish, they are mammals. Why else would they wear shells? Fish wouldn't have anything to cover.

agreed Human half give modesty lol