Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cat in heat but 0 males found?

My sim's cat called Spotty(due to her spots) is in heat for the second time. Last time she was in heat, she couldn't find any males and thus did not become pregnant. I want her to have kittens but there don't seem to be any stray male cats or male cats adopted by other sims. However, I am not sure that I would want Lisa to adopt a male cat just to have her female cat become pregnant. What should I do since I want Spotty to become pregnant?

Comments

• CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    pop into another household and adopt a cat there~
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • CheekybitsCheekybits Posts: 1,030 Member
    Caters wrote: »
    My sim's cat called Spotty(due to her spots) is in heat for the second time. Last time she was in heat, she couldn't find any males and thus did not become pregnant. I want her to have kittens but there don't seem to be any stray male cats or male cats adopted by other sims. However, I am not sure that I would want Lisa to adopt a male cat just to have her female cat become pregnant. What should I do since I want Spotty to become pregnant?

If you put the lot trait "cat friendly" on your lot cats will come to you (mostly strays)
  • PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member
    How can you tell their in heat? Is it when they have like love hearts emanating from them? I've seen it a couple times but didn't truly know what it was
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    How can you tell their in heat? Is it when they have like love hearts emanating from them? I've seen it a couple times but didn't truly know what it was

yup when they're barking or meowing and hearts come off 'em that means they're in heat
    6riwm5.png