Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Assistant stands outside Hospital

Whenever my sims goes to the hospital for her shift, the assistant stands outside the hospital through out her shift. I have tried resetting the Assistant and that doesn't work. I have no CC or Mods. Is this happening to anyone else? Just wondering if this is a new bug from a previous patch update.

Comments

• ItsJanierItsJanier Posts: 884 Member
    This happened to me too yesterday!
    I have no CC and I don't use mods either.
  • Cherryrose_xCherryrose_x Posts: 524 Member
    Not happening with me. Wish it was though because they always stand in my way!!
    Gallery name: Anna-Banna
  • sleekoduck87sleekoduck87 Posts: 255 Member
    Was it 4 AM or thereabouts when your Sim went into labor? I had it happen twice with my Legacy family and ended up sending her home and having the baby there. (No birth certificate. :'( )

Since then, I've found it helpful if the mother (or both parents) introduce themselves to the assistant and the doctor. This is kind of more realistic, anyway - what kind of hospital lets patients just run straight to the operating room? I do miss the maternity wheelchair, though.
    I'm working on adding my mods to Curseforge. In the mean time, check out my YouTube channel & WordPress blog for more. I go by Sleekoduck. I'm also the one who figured out how to play The Sims 2 in Windows 8 and the original fix is on Facebook & LiveJournal. Thanks for the 100 Awesomes everyone!6a00e54ee3905b883301bb07e55862970.jpg
  • PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member
    Was it 4 AM or thereabouts when your Sim went into labor? I had it happen twice with my Legacy family and ended up sending her home and having the baby there. (No birth certificate. :'( ).

You get a birth certificate in TS4 if you give birth at hospital?!!
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited March 2018
    Was it 4 AM or thereabouts when your Sim went into labor? I had it happen twice with my Legacy family and ended up sending her home and having the baby there. (No birth certificate. :'( )

Since then, I've found it helpful if the mother (or both parents) introduce themselves to the assistant and the doctor. This is kind of more realistic, anyway - what kind of hospital lets patients just run straight to the operating room? I do miss the maternity wheelchair, though.

Sim has never had a wheel chair - not pregnancy or otherwise. I know there was a mod in one sims game for one - but the games themselves never had one. Maybe you are thinking of another game. I play Sims 2, 3, and 4 still.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....