Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Last Expectation error MC

KeeKee Posts: 34 Member
Hellow ... I got a problem.. when I opened my sims 4 today it randomly started popping up this orange box saying I got an issue or so. I already test runned the game by taking all my CC out of the mod folder to the destop except the MC mod and it still popped up. not sure where the issue is to be honest. Can someone help me?

Comments

• Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    Last exception errors usually happen because of outdated mods/cc. You said you pulled out all mods did you also pull out cc? Because even an outdated hair or clothing file can cause a problem. If that's not the case the next question is what version of MCCC are you running? The most current version is 4.2.0. You can download it here:
    deaderpool-mccc.com/#Top
  • KeeKee Posts: 34 Member
    Last exception errors usually happen because of outdated mods/cc. You said you pulled out all mods did you also pull out cc? Because even an outdated hair or clothing file can cause a problem. If that's not the case the next question is what version of MCCC are you running? The most current version is 4.2.0. You can download it here:
    deaderpool-mccc.com/#Top

I said.. I pulled all my CC out of the MOD FOLDER and it still happened
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    So, then the question is what version of MCCC are you running because an older version will clash with new patches. The most current version as I linked above is 4.2.0.
  • BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,695 Member
    Kee wrote: »

Did you delete the localthumbcache.package after pulling out your CC?
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
    So, then the question is what version of MCCC are you running because an older version will clash with new patches. The most current version as I linked above is 4.2.0.

its the current one I even went back to the page and reupload it bc I thought baybe my MC is acting up
    Bonxie wrote: »

Did you delete the localthumbcache.package after pulling out your CC?

No I didn't do I have to?

Yes, you might give it a try. It will be automatically rebuild with the next game start.

MCCC isn't causing LEs, if you use the latests game patch together with the latest available MCCC version. At the moment it's S4 v1.41.38 and MCCC v4.2.0.

Otherwise join our MCCC community on Discord, where you can upload your LE so that the support team can have a look at it.
    https://discord.gg/s8fqjQy
    didnt work just did it now
    I now tried to move the Tray file out and still the same... idk what causes this...

Yes, you might give it a try. It will be automatically rebuild with the next game start.

MCCC isn't causing LEs, if you use the latests game patch together with the latest available MCCC version. At the moment it's S4 v1.41.38 and MCCC v4.2.0.

Otherwise join our MCCC community on Discord, where you can upload your LE so that the support team can have a look at it.

I use this McCmdCenter_AllModules_4_2_0 is this a old one then?

thanks for the tip I went there and will try to look for answers there... if I get the answer I will answer what helped me in this thread :)
    I use this McCmdCenter_AllModules_4_2_0 is this a old one then?

I've seen your post on Discord right now. Was a bit too late after @egwarhammer already started do help. It's easier to read LE on Discord.
    yeah basically I just had to move my sim to another public location since the game wasn't loading right or so but everything got fixed by it after doing what you said and deleting the folder...running the repair game thing and visiting a diffrent public location. It worked :D and still thanks for the help without your recommandation it would have never happened :)
  • Scarlett2kScarlett2k Posts: 183 Member
    I have tried all of the above also with no luck. Is there any way that there can be corruption in any of the tray items? I had just downloaded some lots from the gallery and introduced them into my game. Could it be something there? Also, when reading what is needed for a Discord review of my script, it asks for a mc.cmd.log and I have one called mc.cmd.script, is that the same thing?
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,571 Member
    edited March 2018
    Scarlett2k wrote: »
    I have tried all of the above also with no luck. Is there any way that there can be corruption in any of the tray items? I had just downloaded some lots from the gallery and introduced them into my game. Could it be something there? Also, when reading what is needed for a Discord review of my script, it asks for a mc.cmd.log and I have one called mc.cmd.script, is that the same thing?

Hello @Scarlett2k
    This picture shows the required file

UQHoob3.png
  • Scarlett2kScarlett2k Posts: 183 Member
    That is a file I do not have. I am running version 4.2, should I try to re-install it?

Best way is to join the Discord community and upload your LE there.

The log file of MCCC is the 'mc_cmd_center.log'.

can you please reinvite me in??
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,571 Member

can you please reinvite me in??

Hello @Kee
    You can post your LE messages in the General support channel on the MCCC server.
    https://discord.gg/WhhjZSp
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    <?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>f8adc51d785c64285e7ce4ef</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2020-03-26 12:27:27</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.61.15.1020-1.200.000.440.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>cpp_message.py:167</categoryid><desyncid>f8adc51d785c64285e7ce4ef</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception raised while trying to run a test event in test_events.py: (IndexError: list assignment index (0) out of range) Traceback (most recent call last): Caught and logged: File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 206, in c_api_server_tick File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v150d\injector.py", line 23, in _wrapped_function File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v150d\zone_tick.py", line 81, in _turbolib_zone_game_update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 465, in update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 1460, in update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 1166, in on_enter File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info.py", line 1034, in start_aspiration_tracker_on_instantiation File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\aspirations\aspirations.py", line 129, in initialize_aspiration File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\aspirations\aspirations.py", line 112, in _activate_aspiration File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\aspirations\aspirations.py", line 146, in process_test_events_for_aspiration File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\event_manager_service.py", line 237, in process_test_events_for_objective_updates File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\event_manager_service.py", line 371, in _process_test_event File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v150d\injector.py", line 23, in _wrapped_function File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v150d\exceptions_feedback.py", line 18, in _on_exception_occurrence File "E:\Builds\MCCC_7_0_0\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 145, in _wrapper_function File "E:\Builds\MCCC_7_0_0\mc_cmd_center\mc_injections.py", line 832, in inject_last_exception_log File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\test_events.py", line 174, in wrapper KeyError: (<event_testing.tests_with_data.TotalTimeElapsedByTagTest object at 0x00007FF59DF413F8>, frozenset({('data_object', <event_testing.event_data_object.EventDataObject object at 0x00007FF5CC634750>), ('objective_guid64', 25807)})) During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred: Traceback (most recent call last): File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\event_manager_service.py", line 369, in _process_test_event File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\aspirations\aspiration_tuning.py", line 64, in handle_event File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\event_data_tracker.py", line 185, in handle_event File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\objective_tuning.py", line 1046, in run_test File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 830, in __call__ File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 130, in __call__ File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\test_events.py", line 176, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\tests_with_data.py", line 1175, in __call__ File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\google\protobuf\internal\cpp_message.py", line 167, in __getitem__ IndexError: list assignment index (0) out of range rtim=0 Client Session Time: 66.35 Num Save Errors: 0 Num Load Errors: 0 Current Game State: 0x96d01090 Origin Version: 10,5,66,38849 Modded: True SystemInfo: Windows 8.1 6.3.9600 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 nvd3dumx.dll 26.21.14.3086, GUID: D7B71E3E-4C86-11CF-FD7F-3FA41BC2D735 </desyncdata></report>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>f8adc51d785c64285e7ce4ef</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2020-03-26 12:28:22</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.61.15.1020-1.200.000.440.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>cpp_message.py:167</categoryid><desyncid>f8adc51d785c64285e7ce4ef</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception raised while trying to run a test event in test_events.py: (IndexError: list assignment index (0) out of range) Traceback (most recent call last): Caught and logged: File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 206, in c_api_server_tick File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v150d\injector.py", line 23, in _wrapped_function File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v150d\zone_tick.py", line 81, in _turbolib_zone_game_update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 469, in update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\time_service.py", line 112, in update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 217, in simulate File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 385, in _resume File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim.py", line 3755, in _process_interaction_gen File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 786, in process_one_interaction_gen File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\si_state.py", line 944, in process_gen File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\si_state.py", line 323, in remove_gen File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\si_state.py", line 1143, in _remove_gen File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 4945, in on_removed_from_si_state File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 4957, in _exited_pipeline File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 6718, in _exited_pipeline File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 5781, in _trigger_interaction_complete_test_event File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\event_manager_service.py", line 262, in process_event File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\event_manager_service.py", line 371, in _process_test_event File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v150d\injector.py", line 23, in _wrapped_function File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v150d\exceptions_feedback.py", line 18, in _on_exception_occurrence File "E:\Builds\MCCC_7_0_0\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 145, in _wrapper_function File "E:\Builds\MCCC_7_0_0\mc_cmd_center\mc_injections.py", line 832, in inject_last_exception_log File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\test_events.py", line 174, in wrapper KeyError: (<event_testing.tests_with_data.TotalTimeElapsedByTagTest object at 0x00007FF59DF413F8>, frozenset({('data_object', <event_testing.event_data_object.EventDataObject object at 0x00007FF5CC634750>), ('objective_guid64', 25807)})) During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred: Traceback (most recent call last): File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\event_manager_service.py", line 369, in _process_test_event File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\aspirations\aspiration_tuning.py", line 64, in handle_event File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\event_data_tracker.py", line 185, in handle_event File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\objective_tuning.py", line 1046, in run_test File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 830, in __call__ File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 130, in __call__ File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\test_events.py", line 176, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\tests_with_data.py", line 1175, in __call__ File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\google\protobuf\internal\cpp_message.py", line 167, in __getitem__ IndexError: list assignment index (0) out of range rtim=0 Client Session Time: 66.35 Num Save Errors: 0 Num Load Errors: 0 Current Game State: 0x96d01090 Origin Version: 10,5,66,38849 Modded: True SystemInfo: Windows 8.1 6.3.9600 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 nvd3dumx.dll 26.21.14.3086, GUID: D7B71E3E-4C86-11CF-FD7F-3FA41BC2D735 </desyncdata></report>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>f8adc51d785c64285e7ce4ef</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2020-03-26 12:29:23</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.61.15.1020-1.200.000.440.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>cpp_message.py:167</categoryid><desyncid>f8adc51d785c64285e7ce4ef</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception raised while trying to run a test event in test_events.py: (IndexError: list assignment index (0) out of range) Traceback (most recent call last): Caught and logged: File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 206, in c_api_server_tick File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v150d\injector.py", line 23, in _wrapped_function File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v150d\zone_tick.py", line 81, in _turbolib_zone_game_update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 469, in update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\time_service.py", line 112, in update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 217, in simulate File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 385, in _resume File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim.py", line 3755, in _process_interaction_gen File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 786, in process_one_interaction_gen File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\si_state.py", line 944, in process_gen File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\si_state.py", line 323, in remove_gen File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\si_state.py", line 1143, in _remove_gen File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 4945, in on_removed_from_si_state File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 4957, in _exited_pipeline File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 6718, in _exited_pipeline File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 5781, in _trigger_interaction_complete_test_event File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\event_manager_service.py", line 262, in process_event File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\event_manager_service.py", line 371, in _process_test_event File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v150d\injector.py", line 23, in _wrapped_function File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v150d\exceptions_feedback.py", line 18, in _on_exception_occurrence File "E:\Builds\MCCC_7_0_0\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 145, in _wrapper_function File "E:\Builds\MCCC_7_0_0\mc_cmd_center\mc_injections.py", line 832, in inject_last_exception_log File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\test_events.py", line 174, in wrapper KeyError: (<event_testing.tests_with_data.TotalTimeElapsedByTagTest object at 0x00007FF59DF413F8>, frozenset({('data_object', <event_testing.event_data_object.EventDataObject object at 0x00007FF5CC634750>), ('objective_guid64', 25807)})) During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred: Traceback (most recent call last): File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\event_manager_service.py", line 369, in _process_test_event File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\aspirations\aspiration_tuning.py", line 64, in handle_event File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\event_data_tracker.py", line 185, in handle_event File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\objective_tuning.py", line 1046, in run_test File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 830, in __call__ File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 130, in __call__ File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\test_events.py", line 176, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\tests_with_data.py", line 1175, in __call__ File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\google\protobuf\internal\cpp_message.py", line 167, in __getitem__ IndexError: list assignment index (0) out of range rtim=0 Client Session Time: 66.35 Num Save Errors: 0 Num Load Errors: 0 Current Game State: 0x96d01090 Origin Version: 10,5,66,38849 Modded: True SystemInfo: Windows 8.1 6.3.9600 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 nvd3dumx.dll 26.21.14.3086, GUID: D7B71E3E-4C86-11CF-FD7F-3FA41BC2D735 </desyncdata></report>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>f8adc51d785c64285e7ce4ef</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2020-03-26 12:29:45</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.61.15.1020-1.200.000.440.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>cpp_message.py:167</categoryid><desyncid>f8adc51d785c64285e7ce4ef</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception raised while trying to run a test event in test_events.py: (IndexError: list assignment index (0) out of range) Traceback (most recent call last): Caught and logged: File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 206, in c_api_server_tick File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v150d\injector.py", line 23, in _wrapped_function File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v150d\zone_tick.py", line 81, in _turbolib_zone_game_update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 469, in update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\time_service.py", line 112, in update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 217, in simulate File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 385, in _resume File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim.py", line 3755, in _process_interaction_gen File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 703, in process_one_interaction_gen File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 563, in _process_one_interaction_gen File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 615, in run_interaction_gen File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 6654, in on_removed_from_queue File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 6718, in _exited_pipeline File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\social\__init__.py", line 62, in _trigger_interaction_complete_test_event File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 5781, in _trigger_interaction_complete_test_event File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\event_manager_service.py", line 262, in process_event File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\event_manager_service.py", line 371, in _process_test_event File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v150d\injector.py", line 23, in _wrapped_function File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v150d\exceptions_feedback.py", line 18, in _on_exception_occurrence File "E:\Builds\MCCC_7_0_0\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 145, in _wrapper_function File "E:\Builds\MCCC_7_0_0\mc_cmd_center\mc_injections.py", line 832, in inject_last_exception_log File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\test_events.py", line 174, in wrapper KeyError: (<event_testing.tests_with_data.TotalTimeElapsedByTagTest object at 0x00007FF59DF413F8>, frozenset({('data_object', <event_testing.event_data_object.EventDataObject object at 0x00007FF5CC634750>), ('objective_guid64', 25807)})) During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred: Traceback (most recent call last): File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\event_manager_service.py", line 369, in _process_test_event File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\aspirations\aspiration_tuning.py", line 64, in handle_event File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\event_data_tracker.py", line 185, in handle_event File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\objective_tuning.py", line 1046, in run_test File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 830, in __call__ File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 130, in __call__ File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\test_events.py", line 176, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\tests_with_data.py", line 1175, in __call__ File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\google\protobuf\internal\cpp_message.py", line 167, in __getitem__ IndexError: list assignment index (0) out of range rtim=0 Client Session Time: 66.35 Num Save Errors: 0 Num Load Errors: 0 Current Game State: 0x96d01090 Origin Version: 10,5,66,38849 Modded: True SystemInfo: Windows 8.1 6.3.9600 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 nvd3dumx.dll 26.21.14.3086, GUID: D7B71E3E-4C86-11CF-FD7F-3FA41BC2D735 </desyncdata></report>
    </root>
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,775 Member
    Try removing any custom aspirations that you have. If that doesn't fix it, I would suggest posting on Deadpool's General Support discord https://discordapp.com/invite/WhhjZSp