Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
    I think we all knew this was coming. :)

Remember simmers, discuss the pack review, not the reviewer.
  • Options
    As much as I love LGR, I don’t think he needs his own thread every time he makes a sim review. Obviously I’m not saying you can’t make one, but I feel like it brings up disagreements we’ve already had in the forums. :/

I agree but even if you add his review to the existing review thread it'll still probably explode in flames. Just like Ralph. :p
  • Options
    aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    jimbbq wrote: »
    i love LGR reviews but I think stuff packs are a huge improvement, compared to Sims 3 Store! just saying

Even this one @jimbbq?
  • Options
    Strawburry3Strawburry3 Posts: 329 Member
    LMAO. True, RIP Ralph.
    tumblr_mxol5mE3eQ1qdczlgo1_500.gif
    Hey, Nana..
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Pretty much what a lot of people said and I think it's pretty spot on. Feels more like a add on for C&D that shouldn't have been paid for if you happened to have the expansion. Think he pretty much covered everything. Hopefully there won't be another pack like this again because this stuff pack doesn't feel like a stuff pack.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    jimbbqjimbbq Posts: 2,734 Member
    aricarai wrote: »
    i love LGR reviews but I think stuff packs are a huge improvement, compared to Sims 3 Store! just saying

Even this one @jimbbq?

admittedly this is not the best stuff pack , but they are pretty appallingly bad items/packs in the sims 3 store. in fact most of the gamplay items in the store are rubbish.
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Call me cynical, but I can't stand the moral high ground at the end of the video. The rest of the review is okay.
  • Options
    Xavy_CatXavy_Cat Posts: 350 Member
    RIP Ralph :cold_sweat:
    ms-gif-sims%201_zps4784kijd.gif
  • Options
    Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,192 Member
    I agree with him. This feels like an experiment by EA to see just what they can get away with. If you own Cats and Dogs will you buy extra content to flesh out the pack? If you don't own Cats and Dogs will you buy it so you can access all the items in this pack?

Honestlt, I dont understand why they say you need cats and dogs for some items It should be saud you need it for most items.
  • Options
    KristinaKristina Posts: 582 Member
    I was hoping his review would kill my urge to buy the game. It hasn't. I disagree with this pack so much but can't deny that I want to buy it!
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    aricarai wrote: »

Even this one @jimbbq?

admittedly this is not the best stuff pack , but they are pretty appallingly bad items/packs in the sims 3 store. in fact most of the gamplay items in the store are rubbish.
    Agreed. So? Bad is bad.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    Rather dull and not surprising in the slightest, but I'm idly curious what happens next with Ralph. :D
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • Options
    Rather dull and not surprising in the slightest, but I'm idly curious what happens next with Ralph. :D

Ralph was incinerated. Maybe he'll rise from the ashes like a Phoenix. For the next stuff pack.
  • Options
    TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member

Ralph was incinerated. Maybe he'll rise from the ashes like a Phoenix. For the next stuff pack.

He was sliced and diced before that and returned. Ralph is eternal!
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I saw it and he was funny as usual.. Ralph bursting into flames did make me chuckle... but I'm still looking at the stuff thinking.. that's so frikin cute. And yeah I want play with all the death and disease stuff, and my rat's secret life has been fun so far. And look at those cats sitting up on the cage!
    I wish he'd shown all the rug options though or as they are disdainfully called recolors. I really like them. The egg and lemon bed is really cute and the rainbow big bed. I've already decided some of the animal prints will be resized. I have them earmarked to put in Brandi Broke's bedroom.
    I guess his reviews don't make me dislike or question what I got at all. It's weird how differently we all see things. Whatever does it for you I guess.
    egTcBMc.png
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top