Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Small pet to much hypnotic

Small are pet to much hypnotic for cats and dogs, my 2 cats neglect ther needs because they spend all ther time on the Bubalus vivarium.

Comments

• tobumontobumon Posts: 680 Member
    'Cause they clearly want to snuff its lights out, but what else can you expect from cats?
  • Haka1978Haka1978 Posts: 24 Member
    They don't eat anymore because they're hipnotised by the small pet. On of them leave my familly because he was to much hungry and don't take care about that.
  • SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    It may be a bug that needs some fine-tuning in the next patch, @SimGuruGraham
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    The cat is quite infatuated with the babalus, but they do hint by their meowing that their needs are low. I just ask them what's wrong and either lead them to the pet bowl or turn off all radios and TV so they run to the litter box.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I did notice too that visitors are drawn to the cage quite a bit too... at least it kept them off my computer!
    egTcBMc.png
  • happygurlhappygurl Posts: 1,005 Member
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    I did notice too that visitors are drawn to the cage quite a bit too... at least it kept them off my computer!

I know, right? Who visits someone else's house and just uses their computer without asking? But somehow preparing food is a no no, it'll get you kicked out, lol.
    InstantGif_2020.12.01_18.10.gif?width=450&height=278&fit=bounds&crop=fill
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    edited March 2018
    :joy: I don't know that made me laugh that they are drawn to a cage and not the computer.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    :joy: I don't know that made me laugh that they are drawn to a cage and not the computer.

Actually to me it makes more sense. If you go to someones home and they have a pet or a huge cage... you go look. You don't go get on their computer lol. So I'm okay with the draw. I'd be okay if they adjusted it too. Whatever.
    egTcBMc.png
  • TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member

Actually to me it makes more sense. If you go to someones home and they have a pet or a huge cage... you go look. You don't go get on their computer lol. So I'm okay with the draw. I'd be okay if they adjusted it too. Whatever.

If you can get on your neighbor's computer and you get past the welcome screen without hacking, they're computing wrong. :po:)
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
    edited March 2018
    Double-posting All The Way!! :p
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member

If you can get on your neighbor's computer and you get past the welcome screen without hacking, they're computing wrong. :po:)

I've come to the conclusion that sims don't password protect their computers. :D
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • rudolpharudolpha Posts: 997 Member
    I'm coming late to this thread after realizing that all my in-game cat/small pet combinations have had this exact problem. It still needs a patch fix. It gets really bad the longer you play as your cat ignores eating, using the litter box, and the routing problem got so bad in one game I moved the family. Just locked doors to the cats in all the games with this combo.
    Current patch notes says this has been fixed, woot!