Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What expansion would you rather have in game?

Comments

• Options
    Charlotta11Charlotta11 Posts: 399 Member
    Seasons!! Im sooo excited!!
    I cant wait for seasons! I wish that in season u could swim on lakes and ocean. tan that last couple sim days, and It woud be funny if u could buy self tanning and sometimes its goes wrong and your sims turns orange o:) . i would love to get winter holiday location and beach holiday location. AND i beg that u could pick every season on every neighborhood ( like always summer or pick only summer and fall)
    11.3.2019_1.06.18.png
  • Options
    ManakoHimeManakoHime Posts: 285 Member
    SEASONS!!!! The game just doesn't feel right without seasons in, it makes it feel more real for me so I am really looking forward to it! I will look forward to a University EP too as I did enjoy TS3 University.
  • Options
    PeanutButterSims2002PeanutButterSims2002 Posts: 104 Member
    edited March 2018
    Something that wasn't in any of the other Sims games, a brand new idea!
    New things I would accept but I love Seasons!! And as long as it's not a four packs for each season.
  • Options
    lar0jalar0ja Posts: 49 Member
    Im good with anything as long as they make it worth it...
    So so far the poll seems to be tilted in favor of new ideas. But what are some of the new ideas that people are thinking of? I've seen farming, but that seems lumped in with Seasons.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I picked Seasons because I hope it's next. But I want Seasons, Education and Farming in the EP section.
  • Options
    v12creatorv12creator Posts: 3,626 Member
    I would vote seasons but honestly there are too many polls like it.

I want beaches, i also want robots.
    jr73Y.gif

• Options
    AHolyToiletAHolyToilet Posts: 870 Member
    I don't care what they do as long as it's FUN in some way.

From Seasons, to Farming, to Superheros, to a wasteland survival, to University, whatever. Just make it fun. That isn't too much to ask, right?
  • Options
    heyimhannahheyimhannah Posts: 27 Member
    omg! I just realized, if sims could get uncomfortable moodlets from sunburns and also put on sunscreen that would be the cutest thing ever.
    Hoping that everyone's day is beautiful and bright and full of dogs!
  • Options
    HeyitsmesierraHeyitsmesierra Posts: 70 Member
    Seasons 100% Part of the whole gameplay for me is realism and re-creating a sims utopia so seasons would be ideal. Holidays would be super cool, like days given to sims instead of having to use vacation time, but the main thing that I'd want in a seasons pack is sports. Summer sports, like skateboarding, maybe a swimming skill instead of just general fitness? and badminton, fall sports like football, soccer, spring sports I.e.) baseball, (softball? maybe), and tennis, and then winter sports like skiing and snowboarding. Also, I'd love if you brought back the festivals, and maybe added some season exclusive foods? Like hot chocolate, lemonade, apple cider, chicken noodle soup (for winter) and like watermelon and pumpkins for gardening. I know that this seems like a lot, but if I'm paying for an expansion pack I don't just want it to snow like once every four months for 40$...

totally agree... I was talking to my mom about packs in the sims and she's like... "you know what would be cool?" if they made a game pack for just sports that sims could play. This women has never clicked a button to play the sims yet she's making better inventions than EA is.. omg dead lol :p
  • Options
    I cant wait for seasons! I wish that in season u could swim on lakes and ocean. tan that last couple sim days, and It woud be funny if u could buy self tanning and sometimes its goes wrong and your sims turns orange o:) . i would love to get winter holiday location and beach holiday location. AND i beg that u could pick every season on every neighborhood ( like always summer or pick only summer and fall)

I love how realistic your ideas are!! would love all of them!
  • Options
    HueyJefeHueyJefe Posts: 127 Member
    Surprise me
  • Options
    ManakoHime wrote: »
    SEASONS!!!! The game just doesn't feel right without seasons in, it makes it feel more real for me so I am really looking forward to it! I will look forward to a University EP too as I did enjoy TS3 University.

Yeah at this point I am sticking with seasons... university is a long ways away and I don't like to get my hopes up. I absolutely love university though and I don't like to play it in the sims 3 because im so used to sims 4 graphics and it runs a lot slower and I just can't stand it honestly so I am super excited once they come out with that.
  • Options
    lar0ja wrote: »
    So so far the poll seems to be tilted in favor of new ideas. But what are some of the new ideas that people are thinking of? I've seen farming, but that seems lumped in with Seasons.

I feel like the sims has really nailed it with new ideas and what not. I mentioned a sports pack but that wouldn't be an expansion pack... more of a game pack
  • Options
    omg! I just realized, if sims could get uncomfortable moodlets from sunburns and also put on sunscreen that would be the cutest thing ever.

lol yes!! I hope they go super in detail with this pack!
  • Options
    MonaveilMonaveil Posts: 652 Member
    University????
    I'd like a University EP. I would hope that it would give teens an option to either go directly into a career or to continue their education and maybe start careers a range or two above the regular entry level. The Sims 2 version of University introduced several skill building objects - like drum kits and pool tables. I'd like to see those things return to the game.

I really want Seasons too. I used to like the rain in TS2. I hope there are seasonal activities or vacation spots. I'm already looking at my Sim's homes and venues to see what I'd need to change if weather becomes part of the game.

Supernaturals - Maybe.
    Family-Based - Not too interested at this point.
  • Options
    gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    Seasons, of course! I seriously can't wait for the EP to arrive! The presence of seasons will add realism and replayability to the game, because it'll feel like time passes and things -and Sims- do change. Now it all feels like a never-ending utopia, a fake world that doesn't resemble our own at all. Plus, imagine all the possibilities for fun activities that Sims can indulge into! I truly hope this year brings Seasons to The Sims 4! :)
  • Options
    LovelyLanaLovelyLana Posts: 5 New Member
    > @gothprincess4ever said:
    > Seasons, of course! I seriously can't wait for the EP to arrive! The presence of seasons will add realism and replayability to the game, because it'll feel like time passes and things -and Sims- do change. Now it all feels like a never-ending utopia, a fake world that doesn't resemble our own at all. Plus, imagine all the possibilities for fun activities that Sims can indulge into! I truly hope this year brings Seasons to The Sims 4! :)

I agree. It feels weird having Christmas in the middle of an endless summer. It made such a huge difference on the sims 3 so I hope it's not long until they'll officially announce it's release date.
  • Options
    ToreshinboToreshinbo Posts: 561 Member
    University????
    As seasons is a given, I want university to be next :smile:
  • Options
    DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    I take Seasons for "granite".
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • Options
    domes05domes05 Posts: 12 New Member
    both except the last answer
  • Options
    LR31OLR31O Posts: 40 Member
    edited March 2018
    Definitely seasons because it's something that happens in real life and I feel like something that should be in every Sims game. I'd love to see how the new emotions system work with the weather. And new deaths too mehehehe. However, I'd love for them to revisit Into The Future but expand on what they did in The Sims 3. Maybe this time you could also go back in the past and visit your generated ancestors? Have something akin to the Sims Medieval and help out the village to thrive and stuff, having actions you make in the past affect your present day world, and have your present day actions affect the future world! I could go on. I might just start a new thread for this, haha. But yeah, maybe The Sims 4: Time Travel Adventures would be neat!
    Hi! I'm Luigi. Video gamer + Illustrator. Commissions always open. Check out my works here!

Portfolio | YouTube | Tumblr | Twitter
  • Options
    Stina1701AStina1701A Posts: 1,184 Member
    University????
    University all the way. Seasons, not so much. I live with seasons and that is enough for me :tongue:
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Who wouldn't love Seasons?
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    OraclesLightOraclesLight Posts: 3 New Member
    I would like to see a farming expansion or pack. Maybe even a farmer profession!
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    Would much rather something that blazes new ground. So far, what we've seen is TS4 version of what was already in TS1/2/3, detail differences to be sure, but still the same ground. Problem is, so much of regular human life has already been covered that the only thing I can think of is a sim, by some object or encounter, gets transported to another world/era. Say, sim reads a book about King Arthur and winds up at Camelot. Sim then needs to decide how they will fit in there and then go through a series of things that if successfully completed will qualify them for said position. Or is looking at a brochure for a cruise line and they wind up on board 'Titanic' and have the challenge of getting off the ship safely. Alternatively, they gain information to present to Captain Smith to persuade him to change things so the iceberg isn't hit, or to get the deck officer to respond differently so the damage is minimized. Not sure if new ground is possible at this stage, though.

As far as seasons goes, we've been there, done that. Real ones are a pain, especially the one that supposedly just ended, and I've no interest in more winter, even if only on a computer screen. TS2 enables us to edit which villages have which seasons, something I hope TS4 version has as well. Neither southwestern deserts nor jungles get buried in snow.