Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Place Your Bets! Q2 Prediction vote!

jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member
Vote below at what you think is coming next quarter! Lets see who votes the closest!

Place Your Bets! Q2 Prediction vote! 219 votes

1 Stuff Pack, 1 Game Pack
37%
Playauroraael14icmnfrshJeanTheLibrarySimAesir26simgirl1010DJQ1308rosehrtgirlIsa_MenezesCinebarcatloverplayerJennyggPegasysChanticoorkhid22bloodydarkanglRamblineRoseReverypixiejuice 83 votes
1 Stuff Pack, 1 Expansion Pack
12%
GRIMMYErpeluthienrisingBoredinTXbevillePRSJMSelelunicymuseman98manondrostWulfsimmerDreagen1boykinater18jackjack_kPiplowjazzyrocksoul88happygurlAgustín CornejoDestin2016iluvchoklatemika 27 votes
2 Stuff Packs, 1 Game Pack
15%
CK213alan650111Writin_Regaeval99Anmirlabarracuda1574kimieswildrosesmorganlydiaLustianicia06Bon06DaemonPawsashleyl2203rambahadoerTrashmagicWinifred_WillowAspenSimsToadette12quinhobpBOYaleeeexxxp 34 votes
2 Stuff Packs, 1 Expansion Pack
7%
alexandreajimbbqMINEZKaeChan2089marberglovlybMsReid113Strawburry3abelhinha35TentacrocaclesSassycottonLudditeBorgPeanutButterSims2002AbyArashiTerrahnortItsSimerellaaa 16 votes
1 Stuff Pack
10%
rudy8292aprilroseLomelindi7drake_mccartyalanmichael1stilljustme2lisylou21Zeldaboy180SavvySimmiePrink34320EliharbloutredorkeylimepiesimsPlumDiddyJemmaTheSimmerfilipomelBbearJordan061102CupcakeViolencepoltergeist 23 votes
2 Stuff Packs
11%
Jessa_DakkarimhappyCynnaZenobiaPomponrobyngravesLizzychicagojude72plaorangehippogriffEmmaVaneAlbaWaterhouse3KNPenDoloresGreyNordicPhoenix22xInternal_ChaosEnkiSchmidtBabySquareLouise_G0325Le0HeartOliiveSimszubrowkas 26 votes
3 Stuff Packs
0%
doedearLordredzzz 2 votes
Nothing, just updates
3%
Haids5987IceyJANNETTE1951Bagoas77emperorq52dogboy678Louciferthatsnotsweg 8 votes

Comments

• Options
    Since the last patch added that extra Roof pattern randomly, and basically confirmed we'll have rain (not even a hint, like said the rain sounds will sound loud on this roof) I reckon Seasons is right around the corner and maybe included by mistake.
  • Options
    LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member
    edited March 2018
    It's too early for an expansion pack... unless EA decides to surprise us (LOL)... all Sims 4 expansion packs have been released in the very beginning or towards the end of the year (with the exception of 'Get To Work').

My guess is we'll end up getting a game pack and a stuff pack in Q2 and then another stuff pack and game pack in Q3 (since the game pack will need two stuff packs for the bundle). Q4 will most likely be the next expansion pack (hopefully seasons).
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • Options
    It's too early for an expansion pack... unless EA decides to surprise us (LOL)... all Sims 4 expansion packs have been released in the very beginning or towards the end of the year (with the exception of 'Get To Work').

My guess is we'll end up getting a game pack and a stuff pack in Q2 and then another stuff pack and game pack in Q3 (since the game pack will need two stuff packs for the bundle). Q4 will most likely be the next expansion pack (hopefully seasons).

I think we are still behind on Game Packs, as we only got 1 in 2016.
  • Options
    littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    SIX stuff packs. but hopefully a GP if not this quarter then the next.
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    MedusaSimzMedusaSimz Posts: 33 Member
    I just have my fingers crossed so hard for a University game pack!
    tumblr_opab9ws8vL1ta5iimo1_500.gif
  • Options
    MedusaSimzMedusaSimz Posts: 33 Member
    > @MedusaSimz said:
    > I just have my fingers crossed so hard for a University game pack!

Sorry I meant expansion!
    tumblr_opab9ws8vL1ta5iimo1_500.gif
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited March 2018
    Probably wrong, but I'm throwing in an EP option there. Wishful thinking, I guess :) I'd be totally down for some snow in July! (More wishful thinking.)

(Sims snow, not RL snow.)

(Just in case.)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member
    jackjack_k wrote: »

I think we are still behind on Game Packs, as we only got 1 in 2016.

Which makes it even more likely that we'll probably be getting some game packs soon.
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    I need to keep on wait for my favorite music with a game pack that has a singer in it!
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    2 Stuff Packs
    A quarter is what, 3 months? I’m guessing we’ll get nothing in April and then a Stuff Pack in May and another in June.
  • Options
    quinhobpquinhobp Posts: 220 Member
    My prediction:
    April - Stuff Pack
    May - Game Pack
    June - Stuff Pack
  • Options
    elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    April - nothing
    May - New EP
    June - New SP

No way we’re getting 2 SPs. Graham said they make 4 stuff packs a year (i.e. one per quarter) and the only reason we got two this quarter is because they didn’t release any last quarter.

They tend to release SPs in the last month of the quarter so a new SP in June makes the most sense.
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    1 Stuff Pack
    I'm going to go with just one SP, but I'm throwing in some sort of major game update, like another free world a la Newcrest, or some sort of really great feature.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    1 Stuff Pack
    I feel like we'll only be getting one Stuff Pack but if the 4 Stuff Pack rule applies with My First Pet Stuff, then that would only leave 1 in the second half of the year :/

I'd be gladly surprised if we get an Expansion but I feel like it's doubtful and we just received a new Game Pack so I don't think we'll see another till the second half of the year.
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    I'm going with 1 game pack 1 stuff pack not what I want but what I expect to get since they cant be bothered to make more than 1 expansion a year.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    elelunicy wrote: »
    April - nothing
    May - New EP
    June - New SP

No way we’re getting 2 SPs. Graham said they make 4 stuff packs a year (i.e. one per quarter) and the only reason we got two this quarter is because they didn’t release any last quarter.

They tend to release SPs in the last month of the quarter so a new SP in June makes the most sense.

If we get an EP in May I'll be extremely surprised and happy.
  • Options
    I went with 1 Stuffpack and 1Gamepack.
  • Options
    I'm going to go with just one SP, but I'm throwing in some sort of major game update, like another free world a la Newcrest, or some sort of really great feature.

Yes now that's a possibility too. Hopefully it's cars in an update.
  • Options
    SimDestroyerSimDestroyer Posts: 335 Member
    1 Stuff Pack
    One stuff pack. I think it's too early for another game pack.
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    2 Stuff Packs
    Although I would love to get a GP or Seasons, I'm sticking with 2 stuff packs since it seems more realistic.
    April we'll get no paid content, the one SP for May and another for June.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    Winifred_WillowWinifred_Willow Posts: 423 Member
    I'm being a touch more optimistic with two stuff packs and a game pack. I can't imagine there being an expansion just yet, they take a while to put together but I imagine it's in the works and probably won't be announced or released anytime soon.
  • Options
    CheekybitsCheekybits Posts: 1,030 Member
    I think there is going to be a big change this year in what content comes out and when.
  • Options
    rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    edited March 2018
    1 Stuff Pack
    Probably just one SP I guess..

I doubt we will see the next EP in the next quarter.
  • Options
    ItsJanierItsJanier Posts: 884 Member
    1 Stuff Pack
    Hopefully more than just one SP..
    But when it comes to EA never get your hopes up.
  • Options
    PlayPlay Posts: 704 Member
    Game Pack & Stuff Pack