Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What comes after My First Pet Stuff?

2...Next

Comments

• Vivi_WillowTreeVivi_WillowTree Posts: 451 Member
    Expansion pack (Seasons, University etc.)
    I really want season and university like everyone else, but have low hopes for them to come out soon. Just hope the next pack has something new to add to game play. Loving the small rodents right now. Can't wait to see the new courtly teaser.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Stuff pack (Starter Home stuff, Arcade stuff, Pool Party stuff etc.)
    LiesSim wrote: »
    It seems a bit early for a new EP? I'm guessing we will see at least 1 new stuff pack and 1 new game pack before getting (seasons I hope) an EP at the end of the year.

Atleast 2 more stuffpacks,probebly a gamepack and a big update to the base game hopefully cars or a new blank world.
    EgonVM wrote: »
    Game packs don't usually come after each month, so I guess it's a stuff pack.
    How goes my time I could use for making The Sims 3 videos next time? We'll see.

Yes but we're talking quarters here so next quarter we could see another gamepack April thru June. Last year we saw a Gamepack in Quarter 1 and 2.
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    Game pack (Singer game pack, Beach game pack, Actor/Actress game pack etc.)
    I am so ready for a Game Pack, but I’m good for another Stuff Pack as well! :smile:
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • LoveMyMeowLoveMyMeow Posts: 38 Member
    Hopefully a beach pack with real vacation destinations and hotels. I feel that there's a very low probability for such a pack to be released, so I'm going to keep my expectations low to not be disappointed.
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Expansion pack (Seasons, University etc.)
    Seasons, Still hoping we get a Supernatural in the next Game Pack
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
    LoveMyMeow wrote: »
    Hopefully a beach pack with real vacation destinations and hotels. I feel that there's a very low probability for such a pack to be released, so I'm going to keep my expectations low to not be disappointed.

Unfortuanly I don't see them releasing a Beach Pack till Next Year since Jungle Adventures come out.
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    What comes after My First Pet Stuff will be My Second Pet Stuff, followed by My Third Pet Stuff, etc etc...
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png