Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dog beds and pathing? My dogs are COLD!!!!

My couple is home from their great adventure with their menagerie (1 cat and 3 dogs) and the dogs do not like to sleep outside. They plop themselves down on the floor and on the sofa to sleep. Not surprising as they are Selvadorians BUT my couple's abode is a tiny mobile home with not much footspace. So I chucked all the big pet beds outside. Now there is room for them inside but I was wondering. Do the Sims walk over/through the beds or do they need a path around them? Or will they be trapped if I place the beds where they traverse?

Comments

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Based on my experience, the pet beds do block my sim's path. I had this problem when I had to rearrange my sim's furniture in his packed room.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Based on my experience, the pet beds do block my sim's path. I had this problem when I had to rearrange my sim's furniture in his packed room.

I had my sim walk through walls the other day whilst on a jog and she constantly walks through the big plant by her door
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member

I had my sim walk through walls the other day whilst on a jog and she constantly walks through the big plant by her door

That's odd. :0
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member

That's odd. :0

That's what I thought, I thought it might be down to having some plants in there with the bb.moveobjects cheat but I changed that and waiting to see if it happens again.. the walking through walls though was on community lots so I don't really know what happened - a glitch for a moment?
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman