Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My First Pet Stuffpack Picture Thread

1235...Next

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Simtown15 wrote: »
    My real life hamster died in her sleep earlier today, which makes me even more nervous about me losing my sims' hamster. I would get the age freeze treat, but I feel like that would be cheating and it should be harder to get, like the ambrosia treat requires a level 10 vet skill. Please help; I haven't played this save in days due to being so scared!

They can still die from starvation even if you get the age freeze treat.
  • littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    My real life hamster died in her sleep earlier today, which makes me even more nervous about me losing my sims' hamster. I would get the age freeze treat, but I feel like that would be cheating and it should be harder to get, like the ambrosia treat requires a level 10 vet skill. Please help; I haven't played this save in days due to being so scared!

aw, I'm sorry for your loss! the treat prevents aging but they can still die from starvation. I believe there's a warning when their time is near so you could wait until then to give them the treat.
    6riwm5.png
  • applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member

I just love the looks of my new Sim, Gentian Blackthorne!

vrxVjbF.png
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member

aw, I'm sorry for your loss! the treat prevents aging but they can still die from starvation. I believe there's a warning when their time is near so you could wait until then to give them the treat.

I got that warning almost 3 sim days ago.

I got that warning almost 3 sim days ago.

I'd definitely give em the treat then. consider it your reward for taking really good care of him this whole time!
    6riwm5.png
  • tobumontobumon Posts: 680 Member
    edited March 2018
    Meet my new ferret! No idea what to call it yet.

DZD_BQ1VAAA-UDO.jpg
    DZD_Df5U8AAKlm4.jpg

Also, one of my friends love squirrels, and now I can give my Sim version of him one!!

DZEApxrVoAAff1b.jpg

I just found out the ferret has several recolours! I want a darker coloured ferret.
  • CheekybitsCheekybits Posts: 1,030 Member
    tobumon wrote: »
    Meet my new ferret! No idea what to call it yet.

DZD_BQ1VAAA-UDO.jpg
    DZD_Df5U8AAKlm4.jpg

Also, one of my friends love squirrels, and now I can give my Sim version of him one!!

DZEApxrVoAAff1b.jpg

I just found out the ferret has several recolours! I want a darker coloured ferret.

Nice! Where did you find this mod?
    edited March 2018
    Cheekybits wrote: »

I'm glad you asked! This person made 10 custom small pets, and recoloured the cage to make it natural! It's awesome!!!

She made a squirrel, ferret, gerbil, steppe lemming, guinea pig, rabbit, chipmunk, sugar glider, degu and a chinchilla! All of them besides lemming, degu, chipmunk and sugar glider have recolours. She is planning to add recolours to existing pets.

DZDUyX1XcAAm8cs.jpg

There are some bugs though:

When the animal is on vacation: No sign and frozen animal in cage.
    Frozen animal when there are unusal activities (Rocket)
    Right now this effects are not supported by Sims 4 Studio. I will update the package when the bug is solved.

DL them here!

https://thekalino.jimdo.com/objects/

She also made loads of animal custom content too, so check them out on her page!

I hope I didn't sound like an ad. I just think she did a really good job with the small animals.
    Thanks!! @simgirl1010 and @tobumon
    I can't believe someone beat me with my reply :( Now my post looks very redundant.
    I can't believe someone beat me with my reply :( Now my post looks very redundant.

Lol no it looks like you both are really nice people trying to help out other people.
    I changed my ferret to the darker coloured one. Still dunno wot to call it:
    DZEK_WoXkAgHIIY.jpg

My friend likes his new black squirrel named Philo, until it bit him
    DZET2VqUMAA-gVw.jpg
    edited March 2018
    I went in game to get the treat and immediately got this message. It all happened so fast, I didn't even see the "poof".
    Hamster_Death.png
    It took almost 4 sim days.
    I went in game to get the treat and immediately got this message. It all happened so fast, I didn't even see the "poof".
    Hamster_Death.png
    It took almost 4 sim days.

I am sorry for your loss.
  • gamekittengamekitten Posts: 2,606 Member
    Cheekybits wrote: »

I'm glad you asked! This person made 10 custom small pets, and recoloured the cage to make it natural! It's awesome!!!

She made a squirrel, ferret, gerbil, steppe lemming, guinea pig, rabbit, chipmunk, sugar glider, degu and a chinchilla! All of them besides lemming, degu, chipmunk and sugar glider have recolours. She is planning to add recolours to existing pets.

DZDUyX1XcAAm8cs.jpg

There are some bugs though:

When the animal is on vacation: No sign and frozen animal in cage.
    Frozen animal when there are unusal activities (Rocket)
    Right now this effects are not supported by Sims 4 Studio. I will update the package when the bug is solved.

DL them here!

https://thekalino.jimdo.com/objects/

She also made loads of animal custom content too, so check them out on her page!

I hope I didn't sound like an ad. I just think she did a really good job with the small animals.

The modder is fantastic...Thanks for the link.
    I've been eyeing this mod too. the variety it adds is huge!

I put some of the new toddler pajamas to good use for my new twins. one of em isn't too impressed with the setup though.
    scTBDzx.png
    uf2tVQn.png
    6riwm5.png
    Hey guys. When the hamster died, I was angry, but didn't know why. I realized I was devastated by Marshmallow's death. I have realized that, of all of the characters in that save, the hamster was my favorite. Now that I was left with just plain old sims, I lost interest. I ended up deleting the save.
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    I got impatient and bought it. Emma and Hammy:
    FU1vg12.png
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    I just had to do it. :D

TH7UMQv.png
    RKodOxT.png

I didn't care for the cowboy hat at first since it covered the dogs' ears, but I actually love it on little Yogi there. :p
  • PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member
    I just had to do it. :D

TH7UMQv.png
    RKodOxT.png

I didn't care for the cowboy hat at first since it covered the dogs' ears, but I actually love it on little Yogi there. :p

That's too cute! I think the only matching things I've done is all the kids and pets have the hamster onesie - it looks very cute
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • LuvMySimzLuvMySimz Posts: 642 Member
    I really don't care for the small caged up pets and therefore didn't buy it, but few days ago I purchased the pack only because of the cowboyhat lol, but now to my disappointment I can't even use it for all sized dogs. At least it is not available for bigger dogs. Only for small dogs :( WHY? It should be available for large dogs too!
    „ - Criticism may not be agreeable, but it's sometimes necessary - “