Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My First Pet Stuffpack Picture Thread

Comments

• alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,404 Member
    edited March 2018
    @SageRainWillow
    Wait I was wrong! I couldn't observe a raise in social while playing with the rodent, BUT it raises when your Sim talks to the animal. And there are plenty of choices for talking. So good news for your loners!
    Post edited by alanmichael1 on
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Here's my little family so far. I've fallen in love with them. Willard, Ben the rat, and Scully the cat in the background eating. I'm awwwin way to much as I play.
    2ij2nux.png
    egTcBMc.png
    @Hermitgirl Great Sim and a nice house you have.
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    Thanks for posting these pictures. I'm really looking forward to getting back to my game later tonight. :)
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • SageRainWillowSageRainWillow Posts: 2,221 Member
    @SageRainWillow
    Wait I was wrong! I couldn't observe a raise in social while playing with the rodent, BUT it raises when your Sim talks to the animal. And there a plenty of choices for talking. So good news for your loners!

Oh, wonderful! My apartment dwelling vampire can now talk about biting people to a little furry friend that will understand all too well the joys of drawing blood.
    42959178421_482f6f6a5c_o.png

After a long day in the jungle, relaxing in new outfit.

tAVG2bw.jpg
  • jujee55jujee55 Posts: 588 Member
    Can anyone tell me, if a Sim goes on vacation and leave there rodent at home will it be dead when they get back?
  • TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    jujee55 wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me, if a Sim goes on vacation and leave there rodent at home will it be dead when they get back?

Graham said the little pets will only need to be actively taken care of when you're on the lot. When you're away, they're fine.
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member

Aww, thanks love your pics too. I'm really enjoying this. Weird to say but even more so then when I first got cat & dogs. I think it's when you click with your characters and fall in love with them rather than just being entertained only. Not sure if that makes sense... I have a feeling these are long term characters.
    The house I downloaded .. maker is Dj-Copito. Really quirky (to me) and old fashioned.
    egTcBMc.png
    Hermitgirl wrote: »

Aww, thanks love your pics too. I'm really enjoying this. Weird to say but even more so then when I first got cat & dogs. I think it's when you click with your characters and fall in love with them rather than just being entertained only. Not sure if that makes sense... I have a feeling these are long term characters.
    The house I downloaded .. maker is Dj-Copito. Really quirky (to me) and old fashioned.

I know what you mean, I'm in love with my characters, too. Somehow after JA and several bug fixes the game was suddenly big enough for the perfect immersion.
    The Captain's living room.

llqG8l6.jpg
  • TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    llqG8l6.jpg

Don't you mean... The Captain's Ready Room? ;)
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
    llqG8l6.jpg

Don't you mean... The Captain's Ready Room? ;)

Don't we need Into the Future reloaded for that one :D ?
    The new kids room furniture is the most beautiful ever in the series.

vgPFtmz.jpg
    Can't stop :*

htWT2yH.jpg

we1juQV.jpg
  • elemmeleelemmele Posts: 689 Member
    Gonna put these under the cut 'cause I've got a lot to share already!~
    The very first family I wanted to give little pets was my own Simself family! Now we've got all of our IRL pets in-game (plus an in-game cat we don't have IRL lol)!

03_13_18_12_54_56pm_by_elemmele-dc5su6w.png
    03_13_18_12_56_25pm_by_elemmele-dc5su6n.png
    03_13_18_12_57_28pm_by_elemmele-dc5su69.png

First to be added was River!~ She's just as sweet as her IRL counterpart.

03_13_18_12_59_25pm_by_elemmele-dc5su5s.png
    03_13_18_12_59_40pm_by_elemmele-dc5su4z.png

Next I gave Damon's room a little update.

03_13_18_1_55_36pm_by_elemmele-dc5su9s.png
    03_13_18_2_39_53pm_by_elemmele-dc5su9g.png

Then I added a cat to our house, and the very first thing she did was jump onto Yolandi's cage.

03_13_18_2_41_02pm_by_elemmele-dc5su92.png

This is Yolandi. I can verify that she is 100% accurate to her IRL counterpart as well. She launched a rocket on her very first night in the house! That definitely sounds like 'Landi...

03_13_18_3_07_23pm_by_elemmele-dc5su8n.png
    03_13_18_3_11_13pm_by_elemmele-dc5su7m.png
    03_13_18_3_15_16pm_by_elemmele-dc5su75.png
    03_13_18_3_14_34pm_by_elemmele-dc5su7d.png

And finally my Simself and all the "big" pets had a matching moment and had a nice evening at the park.
    de4l47l-8be82ab0-e824-47d8-b89d-e4b317e1e4e7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMGE4NDlmM2ItMjBlZC00MzNkLWJkZjQtMzY5YzY0MGVhYzFmXC9kZTRsNDdsLThiZTgyYWIwLWU4MjQtNDdkOC1iODlkLWU0YjMxN2UxZTRlNy5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.mOg5OTH8yLLAb8Swus1BlunSLcRGY3-w29wazeBAu18
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    edited March 2018
    Cat fainted from bad taste ...

sXQWhPa.jpg

This isn't real. It's clearly in Create a Pet using one of the features to change the pet's positions.
    @Simtown15 : You got me ;)
    @LemDoodle : Please continue with these pics. The pink hamster chair in the 3rd picture is priceless :D .
  • VevexVevex Posts: 18 Member
    > @Simtown15 said:
    > alanmichael1 wrote: »
    >
    > Cat fainted from bad taste ...
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > This isn't real. It's clearly in Create a Pet using one of the features to change the pet's positions.

it was a joke????
  • mommy19959699mommy19959699 Posts: 226 Member
    My Hammy showed my prettacy founder love and you could see the adoration in my founder's eyes, then Hammy got scared and bit him :( lol. I didn't get a screenshot, bought it just now and still taking it all in.
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Cute pictures :)
  • poisonedsodapoppoisonedsodapop Posts: 1,179 Member
    03-13-18_5-52-49_PM.png
    I probably won't match their outfits too often but they are cute together.
    Hoping some day for some toddlers. But also dreading they'll never come. JK THEY ARE HERE!
    edited March 2018
    The new cat house fits well into my kitchen.

XPm6u3D.jpg

blkbgu4.jpg
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    Little Coco is OBSESSED with hamsters. She has a hamster bed...
    03-13-18_6-16-09_PM.png
    and a hamster night light...
    03-13-18_6-20-51_PM.png
    but little does she know, she has a surprise waiting for her in the morning...
    03-13-18_6-20-44_PM.png
    To be continued.

I honestly didn't notice the hamster obsession until I installed the pack, went into my current household save, and started moving stuff around the girls' room to fit a rodent cage in. When writing Coco's reaction on Respond as Your Child Sim, I actually cried tears of joy.