Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Save As option

Is anyone else having this issue where when you 'save as' (say you name it Tyler household) and then a bit later you 'save as' again, the previous name is still there in the box and you have to delete that to add a new one?

This new patch said it fixed a 'save as" issue but it seems to have messed things up.
Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png

Comments

• crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    That has always been the case for me. I don't think they fixed that part. They fixed the part where save as overwrites a random save.
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

• ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    So it is an issue then. I was wondering what was going on.

Thanks for the feedback,
    Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png
    @Bad Arkane Seems I'm remembering something wrong here and there were changes done here. It's now giving the same name as the old one.

What would you expect to see ? I think it was utterly confusing how it worked before but it's still confusing.
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    AHQ Tutorial

• ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    Before whenever I saved as, I would type in a name and it would save as it should. If I wanted to save again the box would be empty and I could put in a different name. Now everything I save has the previous name still in the box and you have to erase it out to put in another one.

This isn't game breaker by any means, but I didn't have this issue before patch day. It's an odd thing though.
    Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png
    There were changes done, that's for sure but there was feedback form a lot of users not liking it the way it was or being confused by it.
    AHQ Tutorial