Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What are the significance of the pedestals inside the temples? Do they actually do anything?

I've been playing JA and I've seen these empty pedestals around the Temple. Can you place something on them and does anything happen? Are they just there for decor or something I've overlooked?

Comments

• Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    Does any interactions pop up?
    If not, these are just a decoration.
  • Options
    FKM100FKM100 Posts: 886 Member
    edited March 2018
    I have been wondering the same thing. In Sims 3 World Adventures, pedestals would have valuable items on them that your Sims could collect. In JA, all the ones in my game are empty. I don't know whether this is a glitch, or whether they are meant to be like that -- in which case, they really seem rather pointless; unless they are supposed to show that the temple has been looted at some time in the past (which is still a bit lame IMHO).
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    In the temple, they're just for decoration. I built a museum and apparently they can hold between 1-3 items for display. There's no other interactions with them.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee