Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Least favorite premade family Get Together edition!

Comments

• Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    Don't even know who they all are :D
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Options
    ItsJanierItsJanier Posts: 884 Member
    Fyres Family
    Monaveil wrote: »
    I don't like the Sims in Partihaus or their club. They are the first to be replaced in every new game I start.

After Partihaus I dislike all of the other GT households equally. They all get replaced as well.

Partihaus is actually my fav premade family haha :smiley:
  • Options
    PlumDiddyPlumDiddy Posts: 551 Member
    Dont like candy or her hair.
  • Options
    NectereNectere Posts: 1,002 Member
    Partihaus Household
    I dont like Partihaus. Really, just the girls - that walk that Eva does and Jade just seems to be everywhere with her stuck up face. As an aside if you put Ms Munch on a diet she ends up looking just like Jade, just less stuck up. In the only save file I havent deleted everyone, Marcus Flex is gay and happily living with Marco Finnow and are the entertainers of the simiverse. Jade keeps getting knocked up by Diamond Dan Cole, Eva also has her fair share of DDCs, and I think Paolo immigrated to Sim City as I havent seen him anywhere in ages. I have never played the house directly and the game still says he lives there with Eva, Jade and a brood of babies, so he is probably just hiding from me. Well played Paolo, well played.
    Mods should enhance my game, not fix it.
    Origin ID NectereSim
  • Options
    poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member
    Villareal Family
    i can't stand the villareals. the father is ok, but his three ugly goblin-like brats are always picking fights with my sims, especially the girl.
    origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif

• Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    edited March 2018
    I picked Fyres because I couldn't even remember the household for a moment. I have endless love for the Villareals though!

We’re absolute opposites then. I love the quirky Moira Fyres and her family. Moira always gives me a good laugh. I don’t like Jacque the insane grandpa(?) or evil Max though.

Another household I like is the Behr household. I’m currently playing Candy and her family born in game. It’s weird that the person above me insulted Candy because Candy is one of my favorite sims.
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    none of the above
  • Options
    NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    I actually do not dislike any of the pre-mades. If they don't fit my gameplay, I can and do delete them. In fact, many die before my sim might even meet them in a save file.
  • Options
    Fyres Family
    Nectere wrote: »
    I dont like Partihaus. Really, just the girls - that walk that Eva does and Jade just seems to be everywhere with her stuck up face. As an aside if you put Ms Munch on a diet she ends up looking just like Jade, just less stuck up. In the only save file I havent deleted everyone, Marcus Flex is gay and happily living with Marco Finnow and are the entertainers of the simiverse. Jade keeps getting knocked up by Diamond Dan Cole, Eva also has her fair share of DDCs, and I think Paolo immigrated to Sim City as I havent seen him anywhere in ages. I have never played the house directly and the game still says he lives there with Eva, Jade and a brood of babies, so he is probably just hiding from me. Well played Paolo, well played.

I shall try that Mila Munch diet thing someday haha. It sounds like fun.
  • Options
    Fyres Family
    ugly goblin-like brats

I laughed so much :lol:
  • Options
    andrevivey92andrevivey92 Posts: 30 Member
    I really don't have one I dislike....I don't have one I like either though.
    TNhwLG.jpg

• Options
    Wizardofweather1Wizardofweather1 Posts: 96 Member
    Bro Household Is The Only Household That I Dont Like.
    -Wiz
  • Options
    Krista_18Krista_18 Posts: 7 New Member
    I pick the Behr family, don't know why but they kinda annoy me :/
  • Options
    JackieAdamsJackieAdams Posts: 24 New Member
    They are everywhere.
  • Options
    EA_MageEA_Mage Posts: 1,354 EA Staff (retired)
    Hi all,

I have merged 2 poll together in this thread and this may mess with order of the comments a little - apologies for that.

Also some replies have been removed. Please keep it on topic.

Thanks,
    -Mage
  • Options
    CheekybitsCheekybits Posts: 1,030 Member
    I don’t like any of them expect the partihaus household they have a house that nicley fits the giant dj turntable and a lot of single sims. Although I don’t understand how they pay there bills. I decided to play them once and was finding it hard to pay the bills and keep up there lifestyle so I just decided to make my own household and had my sims visit.
  • Options
    Fyres Family
    EA_Mage wrote: »
    Hi all,

I have merged 2 poll together in this thread and this may mess with order of the comments a little - apologies for that.

Also some replies have been removed. Please keep it on topic.

Thanks,
    -Mage

Thank you @EA_Mage for that <3
  • Options
    Fyres Family
    Cheekybits wrote: »
    I don’t like any of them expect the partihaus household they have a house that nicley fits the giant dj turntable and a lot of single sims. Although I don’t understand how they pay there bills. I decided to play them once and was finding it hard to pay the bills and keep up there lifestyle so I just decided to make my own household and had my sims visit.

I actually love it how hard paying bills is for them. It makes is challenging and fun. And their lifestyle is pretty cool(not something that I would do in irl tho) at least to me.
    When it comes to TS4 they are my favourite premades. I kinda like how much hate they are getting here :smiley:
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    edited March 2018
    Partihaus Household
    I actually like them all. The Get Together premades seem to have more personality than other premades, because they have the clubs and there's just more going on in their lives. I haven't played them all, but I hope one day I can. This far Bjergsens and Villareals are my favourites. My sims have had kids with Jade from Partihaus, Luna from Villareal family and Joaquin from Bro household. If I really had to choose then I would probably pick Partihaus as my least favourite.
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Free Spirits Household
    I actually like Luna...
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    Munch Family
    Genetics wise, i just think they look ugly. Except the middle son.

Other least favorites are probably the Behrs and bros. Candy and her sister are super boring but they get bonus points for being the only Asians in that town. Bros were also meh and i didn't like Sergio. Don't care for Sims that dislike kids cause im a breeder.

Villareals were cool and i got some drama mileage out of the Bjergsen fam (the dad is a DILF). And i liked the Fyres, both daughters were cute.
  • Options
    SchantalSchantal Posts: 3,082 Member
    edited March 2018
    Bro Household
    I voted for Bro because I can't stand Joaquin with his 🐸🐸🐸🐸-y headphones LOL!! However, I think I should have voted for the Villareal family as, first off their family name sounds like a venereal disease and second, I can't stand anyone in that household except Luna. She is the only reason I didn't vote for them. Everyone else in that family is so freaking rude. The kid is creepy and my sim tried romancing the older guy and he was such a jerk!! I really like Luna though and she is so pretty. Oh and the family bio makes it sound like the older guy killed his wife.

I honestly give them all makeovers with custom skins and stuff so I do end up liking all the other families after makeovers. I like Candy and her little sister quite a bit, they always look cute after makeovers.
  • Options
    laazygnomelaazygnome Posts: 255 Member
    Free Spirits Household
    I can't even remember what they look like at the top of my head if I'm being honest they're so forgettable.
  • Options
    AbraKadabraAbraKadabra Posts: 304 Member
    edited March 2018
    Munch Family
    I picked the Munches bcs Mila Munch is super annoying in all my games. She's like a stalker, she's literally on every lot I am. Whenever I send my sims somewhere she either comes right away or is there already.
  • Options
    edwie22edwie22 Posts: 100 Member
    Nectere wrote: »
    Marcus Flex is gay and happily living with Marco Finnow and are the entertainers of the simiverse. Jade keeps getting knocked up by Diamond Dan Cole, Eva also has her fair share of DDCs, and I think Paolo immigrated to Sim City as I havent seen him anywhere in ages. I have never played the house directly and the game still says he lives there with Eva, Jade and a brood of babies, so he is probably just hiding from me. Well played Paolo, well played.

I just spit my soda laughing hahahahaahahahahahaha. There is a whole bunch of gay sims in my game (including Alexander Goth and Travis), but never thought about making Marcus Flex one of them. He is a trainer in one of my gyms.

Both default Jade and Eva were so horrendously looking so I did some surgery there. Eva is flirty and nice, but Jade is not attractive enough to be that stuck-up. She is also not nice to my sims at the clubs. Paolo seems to be embarrassed of his roommates, he never hangs out with them. He is part of my game's "cool crowd".

Also in my game, Mila Munch is a prostitute. She works the night shift. Don't really care about the other households, although I moved the Villareals to Willow Creek, and gave whole makeover to Luna and Hugo (Quasimodo anyone??). So in my game, Luna is like the hottest cheerleader at school and the girlfriend of my legacy family youngest son.