Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hamilton Mafia - SERIAL KILLER WIN P.13

Comments

• Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    lukeaha wrote: »
    Okay, let me just cut straight to it.
    I strongly recommend that we all vote for Sonschi. Both Town and Mafia.
    Because let me just tell you, I have seen Sonschi's card, and to say it as it is - she is a pain for all of us. She is in fact a serial killer.

Yesterday I got a bad vibe from nani and Sonschi, so I decided to check out if there really was something between them. But the result I got was that Sonschi is a serial killer. So I did my research (google), and found out she belongs to a faction for herself - consisting of only herself. So yes, there are more factions than just town and mafia - and werewolf. 4 factions as we know so far.

If you are not already convinced by now, you might want to think about this:
    As DeKay has pointed out, the killing of nani was most likely to frame me. And I bet it was Sonschi who did it.
    Today, Sonschi has decided to vote for me. At first she used Lia as a cover, but as soon as DeKay suggested to vote for me, she took the chance - not hesitating at all, but of course saying this was not nesscerarily her final vote, to still not make herself look too eager. So to not make it look like she did it because she felt threatened that I (and Plumbob too - and no I am not a werewolf, I don't know about him, but we are not allied) had already pointed out her scummyness, she made her vote for me appear casual and with no greater thought behind.

You still think I am a werewolf and thereby don't trust me? Let's get it clear...
    The reason I joined the no lynch train, was not because of Rose, but because I was clueless and unexperienced.
    And if you look at my discarded alien, it does not seem realistic to me, that I have only gotten to choose from two secondary factions.

VOTE: SONSCHI

Well, I was going to say I was leaning toward Lukeaha or Plumbob, but now I'm not too sure.

I'm going to vote sonschi because luke's claim seems sincere to me. But, this doesn't mean he(?) isn't a mafia/werewolf cop, because I've been that role before.

You do know that lukeaha is trying to trick us? But fine. It's not my fault if town loses.
  • Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Sonschi wrote: »
    Because let me just tell you, I have seen Sonschi's card, and to say it as it is - she is a pain for all of us. She is in fact a serial killer.

Yesterday I got a bad vibe from nani and Sonschi, so I decided to check out if there really was something between them. But the result I got was that Sonschi is a serial killer. So I did my research (google), and found out she belongs to a faction for herself - consisting of only herself. So yes, there are more factions than just town and mafia - and werewolf. 4 factions as we know so far.

As DeKay has pointed out, the killing of nani was most likely to frame me. And I bet it was Sonschi who did it.
    Today, Sonschi has decided to vote for me. At first she used Lia as a cover, but as soon as DeKay suggested to vote for me, she took the chance - not hesitating at all, but of course saying this was not nesscerarily her final vote, to still not make herself look too eager. So to not make it look like she did it because she felt threatened that I (and Plumbob too - and no I am not a werewolf, I don't know about him, but we are not allied) had already pointed out her scummyness, she made her vote for me appear casual and with no greater thought behind.

You still think I am a werewolf and thereby don't trust me? Let's get it clear...
    The reason I joined the no lynch train, was not because of Rose, but because I was clueless and unexperienced.
    And if you look at my discarded alien, it does not seem realistic to me, that I have only gotten to choose from two secondary factions.

First of all, I have no clue why you investigated me as Serial Killer because I certainly am not. You saying that you targeted both, nani and me, doesn't work. You can only target one player each night with your power. As you said you googled a bit and this makes me think you might have learned more about tracker, role cop and the other investigative power roles. But as I already said you can only target one player. My thought now is, that you try to get the attention off of you by saying all this but actually YOU are SK.

Second, I decided to vote for you because the few comments we have from you seemed off to me. I didn't vote you because DeKay mentioned you but because I've noticed this before. She didn't even vote for you.

Third, I said this was not my final vote because I wanted to give you the chance to change my mind by prooving you are town. Also, I wanted you to be more active. Voting inactive ones to make them speak up is common in mafia games.

Fourth, we already mentioned earlier (day 1 maybe) that just because your discarded role is a bad one doesn't mean you chose a good role. My example again: Back in another game similar to this one where we got 3 cards to choose from, I had 2 mafia ones and one werewolf one. So this argument doesn't really work.

I try to avoid claiming my alignment or if or which PR I have because then I'm an easy target for scum/third. And this won't help town at all.

My vote on you stays. I'm pretty sure now you're not town. Either you're scum or third.

They said they targeted you, to see if there was a link, not both. Then again, two nights have passed, so it's possible.

---

I'm going to unvote because I just jumped into things without giving much forethought.

---

Just because someone is 3rd party, doesn't mean they are bad. Some decide they're going to side with the townies, though, some decide to side with mafia. If Sonschi is SK, then from what she's been saying through her suspicions and additions to the discussion, that she's siding with town. Maybe her kills have been trying to seek the mafia? This doesn't mean she isn't suspicious though.

However, luke says they investigated-- most would sweep this under the rug and go "Ah, yes, a noble townie claiming for the benefit of others." wrong. Luke could very easily be a scum sided investigative role. In Icey's 2nd Tarot game, I was mafia cop, thereby allowing me to investigate someone each night- this lead to the defeat of town because we managed to kill our threats with this role. Maybe that's what Luke is trying to do here? Eliminate the threats against them to better their chances at survival.. At my previous sentence, this could go for a townie too- but I'm really thinking that Luke might be Mafia Cop, or some other spin that is similar to this. He might even be an insane cop, for all we know, so his investigations could even be wrong.

I might just be throwing it out on a limb here, but does anyone else feel the same?
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    ^ I posted this before reading Sonschi's recent comment.
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    LiaRose1435LiaRose1435 Posts: 720 Member

I'm going to vote:Lukeaha. I think they are trying to trick us with their claim. Rose fake claimed a role yesterday to try to avoid being lynched, so maybe they are copying Rose with that.
    Am I too lost to be saved?
    Am I too lost?
  • Options
    lukeaha
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    vote:lukeaha

forgot the actual vote part.
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    lukeahalukeaha Posts: 360 Member

First of all, I have no clue why you investigated me as Serial Killer because I certainly am not. You saying that you targeted both, nani and me, doesn't work. You can only target one player each night with your power. As you said you googled a bit and this makes me think you might have learned more about tracker, role cop and the other investigative power roles. But as I already said you can only target one player. My thought now is, that you try to get the attention off of you by saying all this but actually YOU are SK.

Second, I decided to vote for you because the few comments we have from you seemed off to me. I didn't vote you because DeKay mentioned you but because I've noticed this before. She didn't even vote for you.

Third, I said this was not my final vote because I wanted to give you the chance to change my mind by prooving you are town. Also, I wanted you to be more active. Voting inactive ones to make them speak up is common in mafia games.

Fourth, we already mentioned earlier (day 1 maybe) that just because your discarded role is a bad one doesn't mean you chose a good role. My example again: Back in another game similar to this one where we got 3 cards to choose from, I had 2 mafia ones and one werewolf one. So this argument doesn't really work.

I try to avoid claiming my alignment or if or which PR I have because then I'm an easy target for scum/third. And this won't help town at all.

My vote on you stays. I'm pretty sure now you're not town. Either you're scum or third.

If I get lynched today, you will just get lynched tomorrow. ;) I knew it would be risky of me to do this, which is why I was hesitant. But I came to the conclusion that I had to share what I knew, cost me my life or not. Now people will now thruth no matter what happens.

And to clear up the unclarity in my explanation of how I found out: I did not investigate you as a serial killer - I investigated your allignment, to check if I was right about you and nani. And no, as you say I did not investigate the both of you, as that it not how it works. I randomly chose one of you - and boy I was glad that I chose you realizing nani had been killed.
    And the fact that Sub did get this, shows how you just tried to make people insecure about my credibility.

I don’t really have a comment to the rest of it, as I know you are just trying to save yourself, other than that you are really agressive in your way of putting me in a bad light, whilst persistently hiding your own allignment. I hope people notice that. You ‘threathen’ me with keeeping your vote and even claims that I am the serial killer, all while you try to come across as reliable and as “you have figured it all out” by posting an even longer post than mine while also using reverse psychologi when threathening:

Well, I was going to say I was leaning toward Lukeaha or Plumbob, but now I'm not too sure.

I'm going to vote sonschi because luke's claim seems sincere to me. But, this doesn't mean he(?) isn't a mafia/werewolf cop, because I've been that role before.

You do know that lukeaha is trying to trick us? But fine. It's not my fault if town loses.

And I will just point out how Sonschi tried to mislead you all when she praised Lia’s werewolf theory by saying

You're better at this game than you say all the time :) No one really knows what's going on. We're all guessing and trying to read between the lines and stuff :) Your idea of there being 3 werewolves is something I didn't think about but it actually might be the case in this setup.
  • Options
    (perhaps to get tensions between other players high so she can watch from the side as people begin voting each other off).

I thinknyou just hit the bulls eye! - how convinient wouldn’t that be?
  • Options

Just because someone is 3rd party, doesn't mean they are bad. Some decide they're going to side with the townies, though, some decide to side with mafia. If Sonschi is SK, then from what she's been saying through her suspicions and additions to the discussion, that she's siding with town. Maybe her kills have been trying to seek the mafia? This doesn't mean she isn't suspicious though.

I don’t think that is very realistic. Sonschi is only thinking about herself, not the townies nor the mafia. It’s all about misleading us the most and this she has done for instance by taking a leasing part in this thread.
  • Options
    *a leading part
  • Options
    Lukeaha, i highly recommend to calm down. It’s just a game. Don’t take anything personal. I had to learn this too.
  • Options

I don’t think that is very realistic. Sonschi is only thinking about herself, not the townies nor the mafia. It’s all about misleading us the most and this she has done for instance by taking a leasing part in this thread.

It has happened in other games before. So it’s not unlikely to happen again.
  • Options
    Lukeaha, i highly recommend to calm down. It’s just a game. Don’t take anything personal. I had to learn this too.

I just noticed this looks pretty aggressive :s It’s not meant to be at all!

What I wanted to say is that I had the same problem when I started the whole mafia thing. It’s hard to not take some things personal but we need to keep in mind it’s just a game. :)
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    I'm not really sure who to believe now - both Sonschi and Lukeaha seem to have very compelling cases!

When does day end? (Sorry I keep asking, it's just I can never remember when it started :disappointed: )
  • Options

What I wanted to say is that I had the same problem when I started the whole mafia thing. It’s hard to not take some things personal but we need to keep in mind it’s just a game. :)

Oh don’t worry, I dont take anything personal. I just try to enter into the spirit of the game. :D
    But what I might take personal is that you have to say this... In the past communities I have been a part of I have never posted much, and when I finally do, I get commented on?
  • Options

Oh don’t worry, I dont take anything personal. I just try to enter into the spirit of the game. :D
    But what I might take personal is that you have to say this... In the past communities I have been a part of I have never posted much, and when I finally do, I get commented on?

Sorry I don’t get what you mean? Do you mean my answer to your post? If it’s that, my answer was counterarguments to your arguments. It wasn’t about the fact that you commented :) it’s actually better for a mafia game when the players write a lot. Inactivity can be frustrating at times :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    CenthaCentha Posts: 46 Member
    I'm sorry but I have to quit the game, I'm sort of grounded for like a month and I'm not even supposed to be on here rn so I have to go, good luck guys!
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Wait, so Lukeaha did not search Sonschi as serial killer, but as third party? I'm confused. I need to look at the list of roles to see which role does this.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    I just looked at the list and I'm not seeing any roles that could see someone's alignment but not their exact role. Maybe Lukeaha just didn't word their statement correctly? So I don't know if I can fully trust this claim for now.

But I can see that Sonschi might be a serial killer. The Kitty and Nani kills look like it could be done by her cuz killing the active players is a good strategy. XD I taught her that in previous games.

I think I'm just going to wait out and see what Lukeaha's role is during the flip, cuz it seems like they have the most votes anyway. We can by get to Sonschi tomorrow after we get a confirmation on Lukeaha's. Sub might be right about Lukeaha being a scum with a PR that allows that too.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Day was supposed to end at 6pm CST (which was an hour and a half ago), and Bella asked one of the all knowing players to ends it. Noone has, so Im gonna end day now. No more votes will be accepted. Im gathering the vote count now. Give me a little bit. :)
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    Vote Count:
    Luke (3)- Sonschi, Lia, Sub
    Sonschi (1)- Luke

Luke has been lynched. He was the Cop-of-all-Trades. Bella said on the discord afterlife that she would end night at 9pm CST which is in an hour and 15 minutes. Send in night actions to Bella.
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Thanks Rose! I'll end night in 20 minutes.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    Thanks Rose! I'll end night in 20 minutes.

No problem. :)
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    I’m erasing myself from the narrative
    Let future historians wonder how Eliza
    Reacted when you broke her heart
    You have torn it all apart
    I am watching it
    Burn

Lia, town Retired Werewolf Hunter, has been killed.

It is now day four.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    LiaRose1435LiaRose1435 Posts: 720 Member
    :'( .....
    Am I too lost to be saved?
    Am I too lost?