Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Heir Dilemma

MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
There's a couple typos in the last option but once a poll has been made the questions can't be changed :# It should read "Both and play an overstuffed household"

I should have stopped when my sims had a girl and a boy but they both insisted on another child and I got another son. Now I have a dilemma on my hands. Anyone who knows me, would know that the girl doesn't even get a look in ;)

The boys both have personalities that are agreeable to me since I never play "bad" traits so I won't bother listing their traits. Both have beautiful future husbands lined up for them as well because I knew I wouldn't be able to decide and didn't want to hook one of them up with a girl, thus making him ineligible.

Based on looks, who would you suggest as heir? Fife (left) is older than Euan by 4 sim days. Euan just aged up so I haven't had much of a chance to see what he is like to play as a teen but I don't have a lot of time since my lifespan is just over 50 days.
40695613752_30a533f58f_o.jpg
Post edited by Mikezumi on

Heir Dilemma 64 votes

Fife (black hair)
37%
IdontrcallJessa_DakkarMamaSimTeecchant86CororonzagboorulesJoAnne65lanlynbecomingjennIreneSwiftlittlemissgogo60smusicluvrbekkasanimdragonitNinjakitzZeeGeePalmArrowPeach77SheraKinzTeslachick2 24 votes
Euan (ginger)
37%
Emily4331aricaraiParyemorrillcwaddelljillbgSimplyJenBuffyspikerCravenLestatTreyNutzcocojordandBreazonaKay8OrangeRedShoe7TinySpaceFoxEmmaLeighGoulsquashmycami21Avatarit 24 votes
Both and play and overstuff household
25%
Mikezumisuzanna13blazerntqAlexaKryigazorGITTE2001TLEE75MemoriiValentinexxnearlyperfectxSavage_Patch_KiddSimtown15Charlottesmomplushtrap_107Nikkei_Simmerpolrbearpuzzlezaddict 16 votes

Comments