Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 5

lisamtownlisamtown Posts: 206 Member
Been away from the forums for months. The game for months as well.. Was hoping maybe there was talk for a sims 5.. Gone back to playing 2 but I do miss some features from 3 and 4... Any word??
graphics-wallet-540882.gif

Comments

• Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    No nothing on that front yet. Probably won't be talk of it for a while yet either.
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    zero35zero35 Posts: 99 Member
    no any word about ts5 now
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Nothing official. Mostly just hearsay
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    lisamtownlisamtown Posts: 206 Member
    Ok thanks guys... :smile: Hope there is a 5!!!
    graphics-wallet-540882.gif
  • Options
    bluelightingbluelighting Posts: 704 Member
    personally i never was a sims 2 fan i liked sims 3 and 4, i'd also like to know the name of the vampire hung outside the theater and was a cop? it was a long name. i don't really want to re download it to find out. thanks in advance...
  • Options
    PlumbobBaileyyPlumbobBaileyy Posts: 5 New Member
    I hope they announce it soon! In my opinion the sims 4 was a big flop and was missing the magic of the previous games, but I really loved the sims 3. Imagine the sims 3, with open world, create a world, zodiac signs, etc. etc. with the up-to-date clothes and furniture of the sims 4, plus the easy to use CAS of TS4 which allowed for every sim to look different, and apartments that that hold multiple households! I think that would make the perfect game, of course with the added expansions we're used to getting! :) Let’s just hope
  • Options
    AmylsimsAmylsims Posts: 108 Member
    I really hope the sims 5 isn't coming anytime soon, the sims 4 feels no where near complete for me!