Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I bet you didn’t know this about yourself…

Comments

• lukeahalukeaha Posts: 360 Member
    edited March 2018
    I am reading a book while drinking ice tea. Then suddenly a boy comes up to me and I become very angry! I then start laughing and call for my mum.

Wow, loving the fluctuation between the different emotions XD

@the_greenplumbob You weren’t really nice to that poor boy. First you get mad at him and then you just laugh at him (or was it even an evil laugh?!) and you also call for your mother to do who knows what. #moodswings #isitthattimeofthemonth

Eidt: this is just embarrasing, now I know you are a boy..... :D
    Post edited by lukeaha on
  • I_Wanted_To_Be_EdgyI_Wanted_To_Be_Edgy Posts: 186 Member
    I am lying in bed while thinking about sims then suddenly a burglar steals my purse and I choke on my cheese sandwich. I then cover my face and blush.

In my head - I'm VERY embarassed by the choking and care very little about the purse because i'm too humiliated.
    giphy.gif

I only played with you, string between a kitten's mitts.

Origin ID: Azaylia
  • Love4FluffyLove4Fluffy Posts: 25 Member
    I am lying in bed while playing the sims. Then I suddenly begin to laugh and I choke on my cheese sandwich. I then begin to cry and call for my mum.

This sounds like something that could have actually happened if I played sims when I was 6 and... you know if laptops were a thing I could have had back then.
  • AhvahAhvah Posts: 10 New Member
    I am reading a book while talking on the phone. Then suddenly a boy comes up to me and I begin to panic! I then cover my face and begin to feel sick.
    Apparent from talking on the phone while reading, that kinda makes sense.
  • lukeahalukeaha Posts: 360 Member
    I am lying in bed while playing the sims. Then I suddenly begin to laugh and I choke on my cheese sandwich. I then begin to cry and call for my mum.

This sounds like something that could have actually happened if I played sims when I was 6 and... you know if laptops were a thing I could have had back then.

It does indeed! :p
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    I am driving my car while writing notes then suddenly, my best friend calls and my shoe lace is untied. I cover my face and start screaming.

(Not really what I would do but this is pretty funny.)
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• TeenWolf_1999TeenWolf_1999 Posts: 498 Member
    edited March 2018
    I am reading a book while writing notes.Then suddenly a boy comes up to me and I begin to panic ! I then start laughing and it feels like I am in a movie.
    (İt actually does not sound ''bad'')
    VaguePepperyAmericancrayfish-max-1mb.gif
    Steam:Quanode
  • AllieSootieAllieSootie Posts: 450 Member
    I am lying in bed thinking about sims, then suddenly a boy comes up to me and I start to panic, then I start laughing, then I start screaming.
  • RoseMilkRoseMilk Posts: 13 New Member
    I am reading a book while writing a text message. Then suddenly a boy comes up to me and my dog runs away. I then begin to cry and blush.

y i k e s.
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    I am reading a book while making homework. Then suddenly a burglar steals my purse, and my dog runs away. I then cover my faceand binge eat.
    _(:з)∠)_
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    I am reading a book while writing a text message. Then suddenly a tornado is coming and my shoelace is untied. I then cover my face and begin to feel sick.

:|
  • BiggieCheeseBiggieCheese Posts: 435 Member
    I am reading a book while talking on the phone, then suddenly a boy comes up to me and I choke on my cheese sandwich (why is this actually me when I see a boy? :D). I then start laughing and complain about it.

Why is this literally me though?
    ~Keep on chit-chatting, saying this and that
    Talkin talkin talkin
    I do what I do, so you do you
    Dirty dirty
    You can’t stop me lovin’ myself
    ~
  • AmazingFacezAmazingFacez Posts: 88 Member
    I am reading a book while talking on the phone. Then suddenly a boy comes up to me and I begin to panic! I then cover my face and blush.
  • PinkFlyingPastaPinkFlyingPasta Posts: 303 Member
    I am driving my car while making homework then suddenly a boy comes up to me and I begin to panic! I then remember the most embarrassing thing I have ever done and feel embarrassed.
  • Evie0602Evie0602 Posts: 634 Member
    I am reading a book while thinking about sims. Then suddenly a tornado is coming and my dog runs away. I then blow my nose and begin to feel sick.
  • MunyarMunyar Posts: 31 Member
    I am lying in bed while listening to music.The suddenly a burglar steals my purse and I become very angry. I then start laughing and feel embarrassed.
  • YakerRadio18YakerRadio18 Posts: 95 Member
    I am reading a book while talking on the phone. Then suddenly a burglar steals my purse and I begin to panic! I then begin to cry and begin to feel sick.

Ok, where can i put your oscar statuette by best writer?
    Origin id Yakoro18
    I like to waste oxygen, play sims 4 and pso2
    PhLRQYR.gif

• DarkSuperNinjaDarkSuperNinja Posts: 1,204 Member
    edited July 2018
    I am reading a book while daydreaming. Then suddenly a boy comes up to me and I choke on my cheese sandwich. I then remember I haven’t done my homework and start screaming.

First sentence is plausible, second one makes literally no sense, and the third is just beautiful! I'm just imagining me realising I haven't done my homework, then just emitting a ridiculously loud and girly scream while hurling my arms into the air, love it! xD
  • LaVitaESabelLaVitaESabel Posts: 43 Member
    I am lying in bed while daydreaming. Then suddenly a burglar steals my purse and my dog runs away. I then start laughing and feel embarrassed.
  • ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
    I'm reading a book while writing notes, then suddenly a boy comes up to me and I become very angry, I then cover my face and start screaming.

Kasi kinikilig ako...
    I prefer Shade than Shady
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Shadyboop wrote: »
    I'm reading a book while writing notes, then suddenly a boy comes up to me and I become very angry, I then cover my face and start screaming.

Kasi kinikilig ako...

qiqil c cya

Mine is:

I am lying in bed while daydreaming. Then suddenly a burglar steals my purse and my stomach begins to hurt. I then begin to cry and start screaming.

Um, rude. I was just in bed when a burglar steals my purse? >:(

Also, I had to convert my shoe size to European sizes. Shoe sizes are confusing
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    I am reading a book while cutting my fingernails.Then suddenly a tornado is coming and I begin to panic! I then start laughing and start running.
    (What a weird scenario)
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member
    I am reading a book while cutting my fingernails. Then suddenly I begin to laugh and I begin to panic! I then start laughing and start screaming.
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I am reading a book while cutting my fingernails. Then suddenly I begin to laugh and I begin to panic! I then start laughing and start screaming.

Mood swings amiright
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    I am lying in bed while eating a cheese sandwich. Then suddenly a tornado is coming and I begin to panic! I then pee my pants and start screaming.

mine actually makes sense-
    MPy9H9S.gif