Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can we get a game update please?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    floralneyfloralney Posts: 230 Member
    LOW wrote: »
    So we can't sell stacks anymore?

It's being fixed.
  • Options
    xingyicaicnxingyicaicn Posts: 170 Member
    > @floralney said:
    > LOW wrote: »
    >
    > So we can't sell stacks anymore?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > It's being fixed.

Thank Simgod!
    H O P E H A S A P L A C E
  • Options
    Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    floralney wrote: »
    LOW wrote: »
    So we can't sell stacks anymore?

It's being fixed.

I wondered about that the other day,I wasnt sure if it had been changed.
  • Options
    RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 305 Member
    Does anyone have issues that playing for more than thirty minutes, there's a chance that the whole game goes off the rails? You click on one thing, but it stays open to the inventory or needs (not the pinned needs). How about the UI going underneath the window when you're managing households and tries to select houses in the "worlds", not letting you get back to the library/houses? Or the game refuses to let you interact with any clickable item after a certain amount of time playing? Outside the time issues, the game does not let you add birthday candles to age someone up anymore.
  • Options
    Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    RionAgrias wrote: »
    Does anyone have issues that playing for more than thirty minutes, there's a chance that the whole game goes off the rails? You click on one thing, but it stays open to the inventory or needs (not the pinned needs). How about the UI going underneath the window when you're managing households and tries to select houses in the "worlds", not letting you get back to the library/houses? Or the game refuses to let you interact with any clickable item after a certain amount of time playing? Outside the time issues, the game does not let you add birthday candles to age someone up anymore.

Yes, I've had these issues after longer periods of gameplay. It helps every so often to save and go back to the main menu and reload. This seems to work for me when I have issues both on PC and console :smile: