Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CAW Help

EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
I have downloaded a CAW File I do not know where to put setting file or world file, I have got the Folder on but do not know where to put the other files. Can someone please help me. Thank you.

Comments

• EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    Thanks anyway, I figured it all out. I now have the world in CAW and am working on it.
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    What 'cha do-in'? =]
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    edited March 2018
    Hi @Rflong7 I am not doing much just getting my feet wet. I wanted a small flat empty world, so I downloaded pixi Garden CAW File, but forgot how to install it to CAW but I finally figured out what I was doing wrong and now i have flattened it and put a water fall in it. Not as nice as yours, Had a lot of spawners, so I deleted some and deleted all lots. added your resort :) You do know I love your work, I like small towns because the larger ones are to much going on. I really only wanted the world so I could build in it the way I wanted. Just scenery, like water falls, trees etc and spawners. I do love your work so now what cha do in, hope you are building. I love the sims 3 This world has only one road in a circle,
    Thanks for asking, and nice to hear from you. Plus I took out all the trees as I am adding pines, love the pines