Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

FFXV Outfits?! OMG!

Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
edited March 2018 in Off Topic Chat
Okay so while I was taking a break from TS4 and shifting to FFXIV, a friend of mine had told me about the content crossover between the upcoming recent PC version of FFXV and TS4.

I kinda giggled at the Llama outfits in FFXV (it was funny but perfect in sims fashion), but then I saw the Notics outfit in the sims 4 I totally squealed! (I wish they added his hair and Luna's outfit too) <3. I know it's just a promo, but Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts and The Sims are my childhood games, so to see them together is like a dream.

Okay trying to get my fangirling breathing under control :joy: , does anyone know when the update is coming up?

tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams

Comments

• Options
    littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    we're getting the outfit March 6th I think? it's whenever the game releases.
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    edited March 2018
    we're getting the outfit March 6th I think? it's whenever the game releases.

Ooh interesting, guess I'll check back in a few days :smiley: . Pretty excited for it <3.
    tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
  • Options
    kismetkismet Posts: 61 Member
    My boyfriend had showed me the FF outfits and it really hyped me up. I'm looking forward to getting it
  • Options
    TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    We definitely got the better end of that deal. :D
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.