Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next Quarter Teaser?

Comments

• Options
    princess_kaguyaprincess_kaguya Posts: 508 Member
    EA_Mage wrote: »
    The good news: we’re working on some great stuff!

do yall remember when devs said it was really hard to make the pools and ghosts.....heeheheheh
    i get all giggly every time i remember of this statement...
    my hopes are really really low....

Only a few months later after initial release pools and ghosts came right? Well they said it was hard, but then oh look they made it happen. Though the ghosts still need more tuning.

if they label coding pools and ghosts as "hard" then how will they make greater stuff? how will they bring new experiences to the players? i dont belive them anymore :/
  • Options
    aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member

do yall remember when devs said it was really hard to make the pools and ghosts.....heeheheheh

Only a few months later after initial release pools and ghosts came right? Well they said it was hard, but then oh look they made it happen. Though the ghosts still need more tuning.

if they label coding pools and ghosts as "hard" then how will they make greater stuff? how will they bring new experiences to the players? i dont belive them anymore :/

They said the same thing about lounge chairs and that Sims 4 is more limited. Wish I could dig up their old Tweets.
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    edited April 2018
    You misunderstood EA_Mage, in fact "Some Great Stuff" is the name of the next Stuff Pack :p
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    You misunderstood EA_Mage, in fact "Some Great Stuff" is the name of the next Stuff Pack :p
    Or game pack!
  • Options
    GelysenGelysen Posts: 214 Member
    haha if it would be called '"Some great stuff" please plop in some spiral and L shaped staircases and some bunkbeds xD
    My sims 4 wishlist:
    -Spiral, L&U shaped stairs-More hair colors-Alternative fashion(Goth,Punk,lolita)-More rabbit hole careers-Witches,Plantsims,Werewolves.
  • Options
    Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member

They've added Toddlers, Vampires, Temples, Apartments, Festivals, Clubs, Cats, Dogs etc. which were probably more difficult to make, so I'm not too worried. Just because something like Pools and Ghosts may seem simple enough to make, it's never anywhere near as easy as people like to think.
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    I’m disappointed about no teaser this quarter. I like having a idea of what’s coming to incorporate it into the next generation I play with of my family’s.
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    I’m disappointed about no teaser this quarter. I like having a idea of what’s coming to incorporate it into the next generation I play with of my family’s.

I too am disappointed. For simmers on a budget it's very useful to know what packs are coming that they might want to buy so they've got an idea of what it'll cost over the next 3 months.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    Gelysen wrote: »
    haha if it would be called '"Some great stuff" please plop in some spiral and L shaped staircases and some bunkbeds xD

Bunk Stuff $10 coming in June
    Stairs Stuff $10 coming in August
    Yep.....
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    4. The Sims 1
  • Options
    elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    @aws200 wrote: »

Yep.....

Both bunk beds and new types of stairs are too big for $10 stuff packs and can only come with larger packs.

qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    edited April 2018
    aws200 wrote: »

Call me silly, but at this point I would actually be willing to pay extra for a variety of different stairs, ladders, and/or elevators. That's how much I need them in my game.
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    edited April 2018
    elelunicy wrote: »

Yep.....

Both bunk beds and new types of stairs are too big for $10 stuff packs and can only come with larger packs.

That's why TS3 Store was better than TS4 Stuff Packs. Less content but more complex objects.

No L-shape staircases or baby dragon in TS4 Stuff Packs, it's out of scope...

TS3 Store : $14 = 10 items
    TS4 Stuff Pack : $10 = 60 items (low interest)
  • Options
    TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    elelunicy wrote: »

Yep.....

That's why TS3 Store was better than TS4 Stuff Packs. Less content but more complex objects.

No L-shape staircases or baby dragon in TS4 Stuff Packs, it's out of scope...

TS3 Store : $14 = 10 items
    TS4 Stuff Pack : $10 = 60 items (low interest)

I miss those baby dragons. Looks like stuff packs are just for simple or idk generic? items only while EP and GP has a mixture of Complex and simple.
  • Options
    Guess nothing this week maybe next week. My Pet Rock Stuff will be an amazing addition to TS4.
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    4. The Sims 1
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Maybe we'll get more deaths in Snuff Stuff.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Guess nothing this week maybe next week. My Pet Rock Stuff will be an amazing addition to TS4.

:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    Loanet wrote: »

I'm guessing the next stuffpack is Starter Homes.
  • Options
    ClassicalSimClassicalSim Posts: 1,535 Member

I've learned not to get my hopes up any more, but I would LOVE a Starter Homes stuff pack. Even better, an Old Shacks stuff pack or a Derelict Homes stuff pack. :)
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member

I've learned not to get my hopes up any more, but I would LOVE a Starter Homes stuff pack. Even better, an Old Shacks stuff pack or a Derelict Homes stuff pack. :)

c

caning and nectar making stuff pack
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    ClassicalSimClassicalSim Posts: 1,535 Member

c

I would love those too!
  • Options
    princess_kaguyaprincess_kaguya Posts: 508 Member

They said the same thing about lounge chairs and that Sims 4 is more limited. Wish I could dig up their old Tweets.

lol!!!!! theyre pitiful
  • Options

lol!!!!! theyre pitiful
    Limited for a stuffpak but not a gamepack or expansion.
  • Options
    SimLarkSimLark Posts: 143 Member

LOL, I almost chocked with the the coffee
    I am not an English native speaker, so excuse my French :)
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    edited April 2018
    No quarterly teasers April - June. Total bummer.

c

I would love those too!

Ditto! Loved the canning and nector making in TS3.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member

Now that's Some Great Stuff!
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png