Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SURVIVE THE INSANITY - UP-DATED AUG 3 - ON HIATUS

SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
the_bridge.png

Their plane crashed. A group of unlikely survivors. Together. In the jungle.

Ten went in. Eight came out.

They signed up for adventure. They got more than they bargained for.

They came from all walks of life, but they all ended up in the same place.

They were found wandering in the jungle, injured, dehydrated, starving and lost.

They were lucky to be alive.

Their expedition leader? Presumed dead.

Who are they? No-one knows and the sad truth is that they don't really know who they are either.

Delirious with fever from a poison dart, one of them tells the tale of dancing skeletons, poison green gas clouds, plasma bats, spiders, fire and death.

death.png

The rescuers load them into the helicopter for transport shaking their heads. They are going to a more secure location. It was a fantastical tale, but no one believed them. The rescuers mumbled amongst themselves. Hushed whispers of  "insane" and "psychological trauma" are heard.

The delirious one shouts out and points, "The truth is out there! Believe me! The truth is there! It's all true."

Two hands pat the delirious one and try to calm them down. The delirious one is given some type of shot and reality slips away into darkness.

When you wake up...you are...somewhere...in a house with everyone else who was rescued. What is this place? Are you still in the jungle? The last you remember is someone calling you "the delirious one".

The door swings open and a sim in a medical coat appears. They hand you a pile of folders with a name and photo on top of each folder. They tell you that you seemed the most coherent of the group, so you have been put in charge. They turn to leave...

Wait! In charge? In charge of  what? In charge of whom? Where am I? Umm...Who am I?

From downstairs you hear the faint strains of a song...a song that you know...the lyrics...you know them....you sing along...

"But I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell..."*

And so it begins.

Welcome to the Asylum Challenge.
https://soulgal7.wordpress.com/2018/03/03/survive-the-insanity-casting-call

snakes.png

Casting Call:

As I am almost finished my current challenge, The Wolf Pack Challenge, I am ready to tackle something new. So, I'm looking for seven sims who are a little "unwell" to join the Asylum Challenge. 

What is the challenge?

The asylum challenge has been updated for Sims 4 by @simswithcheese. As part of the asylum, only one sim can be controlled, which will be the sim I am creating for the challenge. Muhaha! Your sims will not be controlled, but left to do what sims like to do, happily setting fires and leaving garbage and laundry piles everywhere. Will your sim survive?

"You have been committed to a run down mental health facility against your will. In order to prove that you are fit to rejoin society and earn your freedom, you must achieve the goals your psychiatrist has set for you – your aspiration.

The catch? You need to achieve your goals as quickly as possible, while keeping 7 other patients, who you don't know and are out of your control, alive and as happy as possible. Add to that budget cutbacks leading to a lack of decent furniture and limited supplies, and your task gets harder."

Read all about it HERE twinfinite.net/2017/08/sims-4-asylum-challenge/2/

How to submit a sim:
- Create a new unskilled sim in CAS
- Can be young adult or adult
- Male, Female or alien sim (sorry, no vampires, as I don't own the vampire pack)
- One trait must be the "INSANE" trait (As of Apr 17 patch up-dates the Insane Trait has been changed to the Erratic trait)
- Other traits and lifetime aspiration can be anything you like
- Dress them in whatever you like, in however many outfits you like. Perhaps your sim wanders the halls in evening gowns...
- No cc please

Create a post in this thread with the following:

Name of sim.

Background story:

Your Origin ID:

Be creative! For now, limit of 1 sim creation each.

Up-date:

If more than 7 sims are submitted, a random drawing will be done and 7 will be chosen by a vote.
If your sim is not chosen to live in the asylum house, do not despair as all sims submitted will be a part of the story.

Deadline is March 17th, so lots of time for creative fun!

insane.png

"Unwell" lyrics by Matchbox 20.
Post edited by SoulGal7 on

Comments