Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Education ep or gp coming soon?

2...Next

Comments

• ShaddBoiShaddBoi Posts: 795 Member
    edited March 2018
    While I would still lobby for Seasons more than Education, this is my next choice for an expansion. There are so many awesome opportunities for this type of pack...follow sim to work as a teacher or professor, follow student sim to class (like in sims 3 university), and expand the career selections that are available, even if you can't go to work for all of them. We need some more careers: psychology, lawyer, architect!

The teacher career could split into two distinct paths: elementary or high school. The professor career could also split into two paths: tenured professor or dean. Just thinking out loud haha
  • Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    I would LOVE this! Love. But I don’t want to get my hopes up anymore. I’ll wait and see what each quarterly teaser brings and go from there. So far it’s been 0/3 for me this year
  • AHolyToiletAHolyToilet Posts: 870 Member
    Lomelindi7 wrote: »
    I would LOVE this! Love. But I don’t want to get my hopes up anymore. I’ll wait and see what each quarterly teaser brings and go from there. So far it’s been 0/3 for me this year

I'm not really sure when the next teaser could appear. Is it likely to release in April? Because if one SP is all we're getting for Spring, I'm more than disappointed.
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I haven't seen any hints that haven't been there for awhile, but would love to know what hints people are seeing. I think they've been putting in Seasons hints.. and magic themed hints. That's why I think those will be next. I want it all though so speculate away with any hints!
    egTcBMc.png
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    There's been a lot of magic hints lately, and I think that's their next GP.

After all, there's magic and transformations in JA, item descriptions allude to it...

Betcha there's stuff for familiars in it.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • ShaddBoiShaddBoi Posts: 795 Member
    Loanet wrote: »

After all, there's magic and transformations in JA, item descriptions allude to it...

Maybe they will mix witches with magic?!?! Hope so
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member

Oh please no as if this year has not been bad enough.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    Lomelindi7 wrote: »

I'm not really sure when the next teaser could appear. Is it likely to release in April? Because if one SP is all we're getting for Spring, I'm more than disappointed.

The new quarter begins April 1st, so we should see a new teaser in April. I don’t know what it will include but I always look forward to the trailers
  • Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member

I thought the magic hints were referencing the jungle adventures relics.
  • ElenPinkElenPink Posts: 541 Member
    I sure hope so. They should bring back private school and University life.
    webp_net_gifmaker_by_sarcasmisbetter-dcfn6tz.gif
  • TheHarbinger_51TheHarbinger_51 Posts: 1,702 Member
    edited April 2018
    I would like a new school venue, everyone from kids to teens should go to the same school. And we can build our own school venues.