Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Jungle Adventure is here

EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
Simmers, The Sims 4 Jungle Adventure has arrived! And with it comes a new destination, culture, and so much more. Read on here for a vacation-worthy guide, plus pro tips to get the most out of your exotic trip.

jcumsp9vq3ox.png

Are your Sims ready? Share your thoughts and first adventures below!

Comments

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
    A new guru! Welcome! :)
  • Options
    mshadaimshadai Posts: 75 Member
    I wish I had paid for mine a fortnight ago now I got to wait till Aussie 29th jan time for pay day acckk will learn for future
    "One Day At A Time" - If that seems too long, lets try a hour, minute or second. and remember to Breathe, Pray, Love :D Marg
  • Options
    Scarlett2kScarlett2k Posts: 183 Member
    Simmers, The Sims 4 Jungle Adventure has arrived! And with it comes a new destination, culture, and so much more. Read on here for a vacation-worthy guide, plus pro tips to get the most out of your exotic trip.

That guide link is not working and Jungle adventures is still not showing up for sale in the Origins store.
  • Options
    Stephanie024Stephanie024 Posts: 17 Member
    I think I already have a glitch/bug. I'm in the temple that we saw in the live stream. But all the things that I see to activate the second door are not the right activators. So now I can't even enter the first temple!

I only have pressure plates with red thumbs down.
  • Options
    fewlinesfewlines Posts: 1,488 Member
    looks nice! i won't be able to get this GP, so i'm looking forward to stories and screenshots from you all!

(also: hi, @EA_Mai, nice to see you here! =))
  • Options
    saffron2205saffron2205 Posts: 6 New Member
    hi since ive installed the jungle adventure game i keep getting the error code 123:d893a7bf:7c7c3d12 can anyone help???
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    I downloaded and started it up with no problems. The CAS is getting a bit muddled with feminine and masculine stuff showing at once but probably because I kept having to sort out the packs for each heading, formal etc. to get the Jungle Adventure stuff.

The toddler clothes are really sweet. I have merged a couple of families from My Library and reclothed them and given them a large house in Newcrest in a new game. I haven't even got to the Jungle yet.

Enjoying it so far but my laptop is needing a rest every so often to cool down so may need an upgrade soon.

I don't have any CC or Mods to worry about though.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    @Simburian, enjoy! please post again as you explore & discover stuff!
    Post edited by fewlines on
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Hi @fewlines Nice to see you here. I tentatively tried to take one Sim to Selvadoria but found the whole family came as well. I had to come home promptly as there was only one toddler bed in Salvadoria Villa hotel, Otherwise it has room for two double and two children's beds in three bedrooms. I would advise anybody wanting to take the toddlers go round and stick more toddler beds in the hotels!

I just don't understand how some Simmers go so far so soon!

Added laundry basket, washtub and washing line as they might come useful.

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Simburian wrote: »
    Hi @fewlines Nice to see you here. I tentatively tried to take one Sim to Selvadoria but found the whole family came as well. I had to come home promptly as there was only one toddler bed in Salvadoria Villa hotel, Otherwise it has room for two double and two children's beds in three bedrooms. I would advise anybody wanting to take the toddlers go round and stick more toddler beds in the hotels!

I just don't understand how some Simmers go so far so soon!

Added laundry basket, washtub and washing line as they might come useful.

You should have the option to send only one. If the family travels when you only see yourself this is a bug. Do you have any mods in your game? If not better let SimGuruNick and Arvin know.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    @catloverplayer Actually I didn't check the "who do you want to bring along" box at the time and assumed only the Sim who telephoned was to go. They must have been chosen automatically so I probably (if I checked properly) would have to un-choose them if you understand what I mean?

Yes, checked back and they are all "chosen" automatically, for me anyway so have to be clicked again to leave behind.
  • Options
    So is there only one temple to explore because i've been through a few bushes that I had to cut down but I'm only getting to dead end places..
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Simburian wrote: »
    I tentatively tried to take one Sim to Selvadoria but found the whole family came as well.
    that's happened to me often, when there's another Sim close to the one who wants to travel: they are selected automatically, just like you said. i remember it took me some time to realise what was going on and that i had to "deselect" them. :D

have fun!
  • Options
    hi since ive installed the jungle adventure game i keep getting the error code 123:d893a7bf:7c7c3d12 can anyone help???

Usually errors are due to Mods or CC. If you have those you'll have to find out what is causing the problem. One or two might need updating.. You could try EA's Answers HQ at

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Answer-HQ-English/ct-p/AHQ-English

(Someone found they needed to update MC Command Centre for example.
  • Options
    > @Stephanie024 said:
    > So is there only one temple to explore because i've been through a few bushes that I had to cut down but I'm only getting to dead end places..

Oke already figured it out. The whole temple seems to change! Not only the triggers to open the doors like they said in the live stream.
  • Options
    0BookishSimmer00BookishSimmer0 Posts: 5 New Member
    Hey so I just downloaded the game pack right at like 12:30 (lol) and I've been playing, completed one temple and I'm in the next one and my game keeps crashing. Thank God I've been saving the whole time (in case my sim dies lol). Is Anyone else having this problem?
  • Options
    ThatWinterSimmerThatWinterSimmer Posts: 5 New Member
    Considering to purchase... Not entirely sure if I should as it doesn't look to my taste however I wanna keep all my expansions up to date. I currently have the other 4 to this date so..
  • Options
    LunaLeigh82LunaLeigh82 Posts: 3 New Member
    You guys spelled archaeology wrong, as a archaeological student I thought I would point that out
  • Options
    LunaLeigh82LunaLeigh82 Posts: 3 New Member
    > @LunaLeigh82 said:
    > You guys spelled archaeology wrong, as a archaeological student I thought I would point that out
    as an archaeology student*
  • Options
    AnitaOxbumaAnitaOxbuma Posts: 44 Member
    Well that sure was an adventure. I dressed my sims pair accordingly and off they went to Selvadorada and in less then 3 hours the jungle and temple had been conquared :D The weeks worth of training paid off and my Vampman performed well you could say he was Fangtastic ;P I took many pictures of their journey as Vamp went through the jungle and his ladyfriend put up a tent and helped out with excavating. I let my Vampman trigger all the traps at the temple and he sailed through them with ease. I hope to become a member soon so i can start to post my pictures <3
    02_27_18_7_29_27pm_by_nagima-dc4jhi4.png
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    you can check for broken or updated mods here! :)

(and @LunaLeigh82, don't worry, it's an alternative spelling!)
  • Options
    supercatlovesupercatlove Posts: 1 New Member
    I didn't get the pack but ever since the update my game wont open nor will origin plz help?
  • Options
    kaolbellekaolbelle Posts: 22 Member
    Can children go on adventures? Or is it only teens through elders?
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
    kaolbelle wrote: »
    Can children go on adventures? Or is it only teens through elders?

You can take toddlers, kids, and pets.
  • Options
    HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member
    > @LunaLeigh82 said:
    > You guys spelled archaeology wrong, as a archaeological student I thought I would point that out
    as an archaeology student*

Anthropologists with the archaeological emphasis rock.

Not that I'm biased or anything. o:)