Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which Expansion would you prefer to see?

13...Next

Comments

• LafooteLafoote Posts: 70 Member
    edited March 2018
    University
    The University is an oar gee of skill building without running the clock. Plus, I liked to copy the sweet frat house and modify it into a family home.
  • DanyleDanyle Posts: 2 New Member
    Supernatural
    I think if they bundled seasons and supernaturals that would be awesome, since some of the things would be dependent on certain weather environments. university could also help add more jobs and possibly make it so you take care of the fish and small animals.
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Supernatural
    I want University and more Supernaturals -

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• captainsarcasmcaptainsarcasm Posts: 14 New Member
    University
    I would love to see them all but only if they are done properly and given the care and attention they need. Those expansions for the Sims 3 were so buggy for me they actually put me off playing the Sims altogether.

That being said, I would love University next because it gives more to do as a teenager aging up. I played The Sims 2 University but not the Sims 3 and have very fond memories of playing on the university campuses and choosing their majors (probably put more thought into what my sims were studying than what I studied in real life).

Not sure about more Pets though, unless they decide to start a farm life expansion which could be fun but a lot of work.
  • kemiszkemisz Posts: 602 Member
    Seasons
    Seasons is my most anticipated. My game doesn't feel complete without it.
    My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

• kitty29041985kitty29041985 Posts: 792 Member
    Seasons
    I need seasons, it will change the game. I thought since it is the sims 4 already, they will make this EP first (or in base game), because this game must be not like others, so, why not seasons first!?
    I am tired of green everywhere, when seasons changing, it is like "alive", really real!
    Now i don't play, waiting for seasons.
    Seasons
    Cunningham wrote: »
    Seasons for sure, I hate the worlds just being stagnant. It's boring.

I am SOOO agree with you, boring as never! Need changing absolutely! And sooner!
    Seasons
    AbyArashi wrote: »
    This was so hard to choose omg............... I want all of them! But I guess I want Seasons the most because man I want that rain and snow in my game. University would be super cool too but I really want to swim in the ocean and I think (I hope) that they include that in Seasons!

When seasons changing at least it is not boring. And then you can add others EP. :)
    Seasons
    Seasons, if only so we could move on to something else besides it. :p

None of those choices really interest me all that much, but at least seasons will bring something to the game overall. Hopefully it's not just weather that dumps performance for no good reason tho.

Agree. Also seasons could be even in the base game already, but later they could add EP (or game pack) with more interactions in seasons. But snow, rain, summer sun, falling leaves, it could be from the begging... in my opinion.
  • DecafHighDecafHigh Posts: 669 Member
    University
    Anything but seasons really. They should just patch weather into the base game. Use the EP to add something new to the game.
  • BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    Seasons
    Id much rather have supernatural lifestates in specialized gamepacks like how Vampires was.
  • JackieAdamsJackieAdams Posts: 24 New Member
    Seasons
    Seasons no hesitation answering this one :)
  • simsinmysleepsimsinmysleep Posts: 651 Member
    Seasons

It was really hard to choose between Seasons and University, but I really, really miss weather in the game, so... Seasons! I can't wait to see snow falling on my sims again while they build a snowman, then send them inside to sit by the fire with hot cocoa. Yep. :)
    KGLsNuM.jpg
  • CheekybitsCheekybits Posts: 1,030 Member
    I would take any of these but I don’t think a pets pack should be an ep. They should just add pets to eps and gps as they go.
  • SjofnSjofn Posts: 332 Member
    Seasons
    I voted Seasons but I wouldn't cry if one of the other choices came next instead. I'd maybe frown a little, though.
  • NalithielNalithiel Posts: 2 New Member
    University
    I would love to see seasons but I voted for university. It was one of my favourite things from the sims 2 and I would LOVE to see it in 4. Which honestly is kind of funny, because I really hate school in real life and I'm glad it's long behind me at this point. :D
  • TeoBoyTeoBoy Posts: 23 Member
    University
    I was never able to experience the University expansion in TS2 so I'm more interested in seeing that gameplay element, especially if they use it as an opportunity to introduce more professions or allow us to BUILD our own University! :D
  • WedWed Posts: 174 Member
    University
    I chose University because it's always been my favorite in TS2 and TS3, but Seasons is also a must for me. Soon, hopefully.