Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which Expansion would you prefer to see?

Comments

• 3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    Seasons
    Of these choices I guess Seasons though I'm definitely not as SuperOMGExcited for Seasons as everyone else seems to be.

I don't want a Supernatural EP because I'd rather at the very least Witches & Werewolves get the Vampires treatment and if they're going to add other/small animals it would definitely be a waste to do a whole EP of it. Universities is something that could be potentially interesting especially if it brings in interesting careers but I hardly ever use it in Sims 2/3.

I would personally love to see a Farming EP or as someone else mentioned a Showtime/Superstar based EP.
    ~ ~ ~
  • ernesdoernesdo Posts: 1,476 Member
    University
    I went with University, but I wouldn't be upset if we got them all ;)

If more pets meant like guinea pigs and other small animals, then I would be super excited. Fleshed out "minor" animals would be a dream come true
  • DevinaleDevinale Posts: 209 Member
    University
    I don't need weather, I need university!
  • AlstenAlsten Posts: 4 New Member
    Supernatural
    I'm sorry to say that while Seasons was cool, I wasn't all that impressed by it. More often than not, I'd have rain for days. I personally want to see more game packs with Supernaturals....but not just of witches, werewolves, and genies. One of the many things I looked forward too in every expansion pack was the new type of Sim you could play as. Adventures gave mummies, Seasons gave Aliens, and Universitiy gave the Plant Sim. I've only been able to get Cats and Dogs (money is tight currently) but there definitely isn't any special type of Sim to play with that gives it a bit of a supernatural element. I'm ok with Vampires getting their own pack (the only time I really played with Vamps was when Late Night came out. After that, I didn't really care for them. Compared to when Supernaturals came out, I almost always had a witch or a werewolf in the house after that). If I had to pick a between the supernaturals getting game packs or being released in an expansion, I agree with the people before with their fear of lumping them in an expansion would result in them getting skimpy with the characters. After reading through the comments, I'm ready for University. It was a pack I played with over and over. Every new game I started always included a portion of my Sims lives going to University.

However, I would like to see Universities buffed up. I want to see at least two campuses to play on. It was interesting to see that where a Teen Sim graduated from depended on public or boarding school. I'd like to create some variety in my Sim life by sending this kid to a University where their better known for the arts and science while my other kid who wants to be a business tycoon goes to one that excels in journalism and business.
  • aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    Seasons
    Seasons and University are my top two
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Seasons
    Martinv wrote: »
    I'm torn between Seasons and Supernatural. I wouldn't mind it if some of the other supernaturals got their own game pack like the vampires did.

I'm wondering if they're holding off on new Supernaturals (especially Witches) until Seasons is completed, so that they can add weather-controlling spells for players who have both Seasons plus the supernatural pack installed, the way we got the Weatherstone in Sims 3 for those who had both Seasons and Supernatural. So players who owned Seasons would get a set of spells for weather effects (rain, snow, thunder/lightning, etc.) but they wouldn't be available unless you have Seasons installed, but then once you installed Seasons they'd be available. Just thinking out loud but it could be why we haven't heard much talk of more Supernaturals after the Vampire pack. Perhaps Seasons also includes the moon phases, which would make room for Witches and Werewolves in a game pack with the same depth as Vampires.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Tenchi2aTenchi2a Posts: 105 Member
    edited March 2018
    University
    University, out of the ones listed, But really want a interactive Music/Band expansion.
  • FluorescentSoapFluorescentSoap Posts: 1,472 Member
    Seasons
    Seasons then University <3 and then something like Island Paradise would be nice, being able to run a resort/ hotel etc again.. and having a nice vacation for my sims that isn't in the woods or in a temple XD not all my sims are made for the life of an adventurer. I miss having luxury vacations.
    tumblr_inline_oqdvr8Z3jV1qbd7br_540.gif
    ⌠ Team Holy Hêll ⌡ [Currently playing TS4]
  • auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    University
    I'm assuming they're already working on seasons so I chose University or some type of school pack for the whole family would be nice.
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • Toadette12Toadette12 Posts: 193 Member
    Seasons
    Out of these options I'd prefer to have Seasons. I never bought the University EPs for the Sims 2 or 3 as it never really appealed to me but who knows, maybe I'll try it if we get it in the Sims 4.

I have a feeling the other supernaturals will each get their own game packs like vampires, instead of having all of them in one expansion pack. On the topic of game packs though, I really hope we get a beach vacation destination eventually.
    TS4_EP04_WebQuiz_04.jpg
  • FluorescentSoapFluorescentSoap Posts: 1,472 Member
    Seasons
    Seasons would be so fun with the pets and toddlers now. especially going to the woods in the snow <3 nice log cabin holiday ;D
    tumblr_inline_oqdvr8Z3jV1qbd7br_540.gif
    ⌠ Team Holy Hêll ⌡ [Currently playing TS4]
  • TheSkyNomadTheSkyNomad Posts: 28 Member
    Seasons
    Seasons. As stated by many, weather effects and a little variation in scenery would be a great addition to the game. Falling leaves and snow would work greatly with Parenthood, Cats & Dogs and playful sims in general, since the children and pets would enjoy playing in the messy backyard and the more mature/responsible sims could use the cleaning/plowing as a way to teach responsibility. Exposure could be lethal, which would give a new type of ghost (death from cold. Maybe these ghosts could decrease the room temperature and freeze puddles). Fishing could (and should) be affected by the seasons. Diseases from Get to Work could be less random. And I do not need to talk about the obvious effects on gardening.

Also, it would be a great opportunity to bring back the PlantSim life state, but this time permanent (with a cure, sure, but none of that 5-day limitation) and with better developed gameplay (they could be allowed to pollinize other Sims during spring and they would have to hibernate during winter, for example). It is a win-win: it would quell the complaints from the players who want a life state in every expansion and it would not be hard for Maxis to do, since the life state is already not-really-hidden in the game code.
  • Vivi_WillowTreeVivi_WillowTree Posts: 452 Member
    Seasons
    Seasons and university with more social events for both.
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Seasons
    I need seasons in my life. Like for real. It's so universal and changes the atmosphere in the game.

Honestly never been all that big on the University packs, since studying is pretty boring. I didn't even like it in Sims 2 as it was such a long process. Only enjoyed the gameplay objects and other features in it opposed to going to school part. Would like to see things not locked to just 'university' as I'd like to see toddlers being able to go to pre-k and teens going to high school.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Teena94Teena94 Posts: 65 Member
    Seasons
    Definitely Seasons! When I used to play sims 3, Seasons made my game crash and it never worked for me so I never got to experience it. I'm really hoping for a Seasons release soon because of this haha
  • 0xx_Simmer_xx00xx_Simmer_xx0 Posts: 196 Member
    Seasons
    Here is my overall thought of all expansions listed:

Seasons:
    I would love to see Seasons the most because I am sick of the game looking the same all the time. The Sims 3 Seasons was my favourite expansion of all time and I loved the festivals too! I really want to see more detailed things such as more detailed weather and more things to do in The Sims 4 Seasons (If it comes out)!

University:
    The Sims 3 University was my second favourite expansion as I loved the gang type things, being able to live in dorms and range of things to do! Hoping to see the Sims 4 University in the future!

Supernatural:
    I actually didn't like the Sims 3 Supernaturals. I just didn't like the zombie apocalypses (I WAS YOUNG OKAY) and the options as a supernatural. As I got older, I liked storytelling as a supernatural but it if was released on The Sims 4 I hope it will be better.

More Pets:
    I would like to see horses, but I'm not too fussed about having horses and more pets.
  • MizzLMMizzLM Posts: 10 New Member
    Supernatural
    Supernatural is my most anticipated pack. I just got back into playing a Sims game again and am VERY surprised that Seasons and Supernatural hasn't even been developed.
  • Lexington1988Lexington1988 Posts: 70 Member
    University
    University for sure! It's the aspect of the previous Sims games that I most enjoyed, and I can't wait to see Sims 4's take on it.
  • Lily_Noodle0204Lily_Noodle0204 Posts: 5 New Member
    Seasons
    University sound cool but I want the world to look different from time to time and changing weathers
  • GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    Supernatural
    I am sure that there will be seasons so I choose more supernaturals as deep as vampires!!
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Supernatural
    Supernatural and seasons are the two I most want to see now.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    edited March 2018
    Seasons
    Out of the ones listed, Seasons. I loved playing seasons on Sims3 and I miss having weather and things to do in it.

Plus, I've never understood only having summer since the S4 came out and having so many longsleeves/winter looking things. Most people don't wear long sleeves in the summer, but we seem to get a bunch of content that is really better suited to winter, like the sweaters.

I would love University & a Farming EP(very fleshed out). Since we didn't get one with Sims3, I'm hoping for a very good one in Sims 4 even if they have to add to it with a Gamepack for more animals. :)
  • kerryemmiebethkerryemmiebeth Posts: 400 Member
    University
    I really need university in my Sims lives but I would also like to see seasons.
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Personally I would love to see Seasons.

More pets :0

Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited March 2018
    Personally I would love to see Seasons.

I honestly can't decide.
    All all apart from more pets is needed for my game.
    It would of been nice to get more pets in the latest ep pack.
    I am not a fan of milk ;)
    Or milking.
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon