March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which Expansion would you prefer to see?

Emma0708000Emma0708000 Posts: 27 Member
Personally I would love to see Seasons.
Simply Sims | Youtuber

Which Expansion would you prefer to see? 234 votes

Seasons
57%
GoldmoldarGalacticGalIcewolfaprilrosedraculusa2003Martinvshadyladynzhuandlukeekee53elemmeleJustMe123justChrisUkcandy8kemiszIrdiwenAnmirlaANNETTE1951g01denswanluthienrisingNiLLA 135 votes
University
25%
auroraael14Kita5399Goth583WedWitchirisimhappyMizz_TriceyTeoBoyLafooteCherryrose_xkerryemmiebethSerraNolwenliliaethjimbbqrosehrtgirlMINEZSimberella777mona1315thereesespieceernesdo 59 votes
Supernatural
14%
IdontrcallColorist40Writin_Regcchant86mock68okesterAddamsFamilymitchiebanjosimmerbrentleyAlstenv12creatorFelicity1169Danyleannaliese39manondrostlele62EnkiSchmidtmiro382LiELFLinamints 34 votes
More Pets
2%
Bagoas77Wildpawswolfie7CatersfilipomelLiaRose1435SERVERFRA 6 votes

Comments

• Black_BlossomsBlack_Blossoms Posts: 1 New Member
    University
    personally i would love to see all of them!!!!
  • Emma0708000Emma0708000 Posts: 27 Member
    @Black_Blossoms I would love to see them all too! But especially Seasons and University :blush:
    Simply Sims | Youtuber
  • LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    Supernatural
    I am particularly interested in supernatural and university. However, I am more than fine with supes in GPs
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,835 Member
    edited February 2018
    Seasons
    I need weather. I need rain, thunder and lightning! I am so sick of the game looking the same. It's needs a different atmosphere so badly.

I would love a Supernatural pack if they fully fleshed out Witches, Fairies and Genies in a Magic EP. My fear is if they put Supernaturals together, they'll get skimped. Lumping these three under a Magic theme would make sense, but would they be as good as Vamps?

Finally, I want Uni. Our Sims need higher education.

Seasons, a really good magic EP, a Werewolf GP and Uni would set TS4 up for serious gameplay competition with TS2 and TS3 for me. ;)
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • WeathieWeathie Posts: 486 Member
    Seasons
    All of them but definitely seasons, I want rain, snow, gales... I WANT IT ALL lol
    untitled-1.png

• SomeChick1SomeChick1 Posts: 535 Member
    University
    Sims 4 is the only Sims game I've ever played. I'm so confused as to why people want seasons so much. What's all the fuss about?
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,294 Member
    Seasons
    Personally, I had hoped for more options, such as something akin to ShowTime.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,835 Member
    edited February 2018
    Seasons
    SomeChick1 wrote: »
    Sims 4 is the only Sims game I've ever played. I'm so confused as to why people want seasons so much. What's all the fuss about?

@SomeChick1
    It changes the atmosphere. Adding features on a larger scale such as rain or snow, changes in temperature, sky color, etc. helps distract from other repetitive play. Seasons add "holidays" that would give more gameplay.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited February 2018
    I’m torn between Seasons and University. A part of me wouldn’t want to just control my one YA sim while neglecting the rest of my family. But I think that YA experience would be enjoyable.

Also, with Seasons every household and every sim could be affected just doing their day to day activities due to weather changes. But after a while, the game may feel like not too much was added except for a cool ambiance. I did like the mid-life crisis thing and celebrating wedding anniversaries. Also the gift-giving was fun. Seeing as how things in TS3 aren’t always being transferred over to the TS4 version, the things I love might not even make it into this game.
  • EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    University
    University for me. I loved the gameplay from the TS2 version. I miss having my Sims live on dorms and making friends and meeting their future spouses. The gameplay of doing the work to ensure good grades also kept me playing for hours. Only thing I would change would be to allow students to visit their families on weekends without aging up to adults. I hope this will be a future EP or GP.
  • batmanspiderman1batmanspiderman1 Posts: 8 New Member
    Seasons
    I’d love to get them all, but seasons is defiently something we NEED
  • Johnvincent1229Johnvincent1229 Posts: 24 Member
    Supernatural
    > @SomeChick1 said:
    > Sims 4 is the only Sims game I've ever played. I'm so confused as to why people want seasons so much. What's all the fuss about?

I know right
    why does everyone want's season so bad?
  • LinamintsLinamints Posts: 952 Member
    Supernatural

It adds a lot to the game. I used to think the same thing (I started on Sims 4 too), but once I tried one of the games with actual weather I fell in love and wound up playing them more. I suggest trying Sims 2 or 3 with seasons, it'll give you a pretty good idea of what people miss.
    "Parenting is just like gardening, except if you let your garden die you don't go to prison." - Anna Blast
  • MartinvMartinv Posts: 254 Member
    Seasons
    I'm torn between Seasons and Supernatural. I wouldn't mind it if some of the other supernaturals got their own game pack like the vampires did.
  • mock68mock68 Posts: 696 Member
    Supernatural
    Martinv wrote: »
    I'm torn between Seasons and Supernatural. I wouldn't mind it if some of the other supernaturals got their own game pack like the vampires did.

Me too..
    I loved the changes of clothes and different things that came with the seasons expansion pack but I loved the witches and spells and stuff that came with the supernatural pack.
    I can live without zombies and werewolves though as well as genies and fairies..
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    University
    University... but I think Seasons will come next.. and that's good too. I might be able to wait for a sale unless they add in some farming type stuff with seasons or harvesting/crafting. I know I'd buy University the day of release though.
    I don't think supernaturals will come in an EP.. I think they will be broken up in packs of their own or added to other packs if it makes sense to do so.
    egTcBMc.png
  • KlttyWhiskersKlttyWhiskers Posts: 10 New Member
    Seasons
    SEASONS!!!!
  • Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    University
    I don't really feel that strongly about any of them, but I always enjoyed Uni in sims 2&3. I like weather in my game, but always ended up making all the seasons summer in the end (and turning off/modding rain). I don't like my outdoor activities (weddings mostly) getting ruined by rain or hail. I'm not into supernaturals at all, so I like those as game or stuff packs for those who want them (but I won't feel to left out skipping them).
  • filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    More Pets
    I would love to see some sort of small pets game pack
  • TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    Seasons
    Seasons, if only so we could move on to something else besides it. :p

None of those choices really interest me all that much, but at least seasons will bring something to the game overall. Hopefully it's not just weather that dumps performance for no good reason tho.
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • SomeChick1SomeChick1 Posts: 535 Member
    University
    Linamints wrote: »

It adds a lot to the game. I used to think the same thing (I started on Sims 4 too), but once I tried one of the games with actual weather I fell in love and wound up playing them more. I suggest trying Sims 2 or 3 with seasons, it'll give you a pretty good idea of what people miss.

@Linamints
    I actually thought about getting earlier versions but Sims 4 drives me crazy with all of the bugs and issues. But I've already spent so much, it would be a waste of money to quit playing. Not willing to volunteer to for more headaches with earlier versions. I did watch a youtube LP of Sims3 University. That sounds like more fun because there's more stuff for you to do rather than stuff for you to look at. Just my opinion.
  • halloweenchildhalloweenchild Posts: 1,534 Member
    University
    I honestly want all of them haha. But I think Supernaturals/occult sims should come in their own separate packs like vampires did, that way more time can be devoted to fleshing them out more.
    Give our Vampires back their fangs!!! Reverse the Nerf!!! Occult simmers should not be shoved aside for the "realism players"! It's time Occult lovers/players started to demand equal treatment. #JusticeForOccults
  • AbyArashiAbyArashi Posts: 386 Member
    Seasons
    This was so hard to choose omg............... I want all of them! But I guess I want Seasons the most because man I want that rain and snow in my game. University would be super cool too but I really want to swim in the ocean and I think (I hope) that they include that in Seasons!
    My Origin ID is AbyArashi
  • LinamintsLinamints Posts: 952 Member
    Supernatural
    Linamints wrote: »

@Linamints
    I actually thought about getting earlier versions but Sims 4 drives me crazy with all of the bugs and issues. But I've already spent so much, it would be a waste of money to quit playing. Not willing to volunteer to for more headaches with earlier versions. I did watch a youtube LP of Sims3 University. That sounds like more fun because there's more stuff for you to do rather than stuff for you to look at. Just my opinion.

I feel ya, but there is no reason you can't play both. The biggest reasons I went on hiatus from Sims 4 was because 1, I had terrible lag after the toddler update (Seems to have been fixed by the most recent patch though, so yay!), and 2, I got heavily invested in a CAW project for Sims 3 and I decided to dedicate my free time to finishing it.
    If you ever decide to give it a try, let me know. One of the greatest things about Sims 3 is that it will never be update again, so all the bugs that are there have mostly been fixed by mods. If you ever wanna give it a try, feel free to PM and I'll help get you set up with everything needed to run it as smooth as possible. And yeah, there is a lot of stuff to do.
    "Parenting is just like gardening, except if you let your garden die you don't go to prison." - Anna Blast
  • CunninghamCunningham Posts: 1,310 Member
    Seasons
    Seasons for sure, I hate the worlds just being stagnant. It's boring.
    'I'm Just Another Plum Faced Irishman, Am I Not?'
    "Dr Moose's daycare challenge "
    The Sims 3 - Wishlist/Top5
    oGh7KNi.gif